India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Rocking episode - 10/01/11

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey guys.....today episode of pratigya was rocking!!!.......everyone was at their best.....one could see that a lot of effort had been made to deliver such excellent flawless scenes.......
the episode started with saxena family discussing the problem of arushi......naina's concerns n worries were natural and the pain she is suffering cud easily be seen.....komal knows her family too well....arushi was looking very good in her "normal" clothes.....simple n sweet

next at thakur niwas......amma as usual was badmouthing pratigya and her family.....she said a lot which made me feel really bad......pratigya's facial expressions were awesssssome.....lovvvvvvvvve to see her in  bold and confident avatar.......really wanted pratigya to give one tight slap to amma but then i thought she would be blamed again for hitting her MIL....If i were in pratigya's shoes i wudnt have cared about the world n give a tight slap to amma.....

but talking about amma's acting....it was natural n depicted how a person like thakurain wud have acted......krishna came to pratigya's rescue.....well done baba!!.....i lovvvvve u for this.....muahhh :)

shakti n adarsh scene was hilarious (ps: sorry if i ve hurt someone's feelings by saying this).....

full action packed episode......after such a long time i got to see a mast episode

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanovishpb2011monika_2691angelrosesbabithaj....Poojie....

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Doesnt anyone want to comment on my post???
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Doesnt anyone want to comment on my post???

Its not like tht dear...Big smile. U said it all, thts why... Me too loved the epi...Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top