India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

discuss abt 2dayz epi

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
another kmh2rock again.......Smile really 2dayz very nice epi..love it...soo emotional epi..last pary was fab hen arjun cry i also cy start crying ...actually couldn,t stop urself from crying it..n arjun was crying n arohi is angry at arjun but she admitting her feeling to arjun that she loves him.....Smile
                          dadu n dj realizing that  arjun  might  have relly changed...i guess dadu know now wat a great person arjun  really is and i hope arohi sees it soonTongue i loves first part with cheeku haahLOL ur eyes get all serious n big
                                             and karan n  krtika lookd in to each other eyes....i could the intesity and chemistry and the hotness and fireworks..beautiful scene..extremely well perfomed and superbb modulation of expression...background score was so perfect...Clap over all it was fantastic karan krtika is d best superb acting,.loved every bit of itSmile

really kmh2 rock d world..it feels like a kitni mohabbat hai...touchable lovestory..congrats n keep it up gyuz u rockClap lots of best wihes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Nice Post EmbarrassedTodaay's Epi Was Very Emotional ....Embarrassed...Arjun Make Us Cry Cry Great Job By KarnikaClap Booth  Did A Fab Acting And Especially In The Last Scene Wink
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ya todays epi was awesm n karan was damn good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index