India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren could b the stalker- egs for such thoughts

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I dnt knw but i felt the person who thru the bulb was nandu... Anyway there is a chance its viren.. Coz just like sid has always been there wen something happened to nivi, viren wud jus come after he left.. First the scene in the store room. Then viren comes and gives nivi the necklace. Then the Scene before he lights I LOVE U on the wall nivi is scared sbt seeing someone. Then as u said, viren nt tellin anythng abt the bulb, Then the sargi ki thali scene, even after tht viren cums infront of nivi after she sees sid.. Guess its viren's plan to create a wrong idea abt sid in nivi's mind and get her love tht he thinks she still has for sid... He wants her all for himself... Guess the idea of nivi liking sid b4 has made him a pyshco. And somewhere ive felt tht the hand tht replaces the medicine is viren's... Thogh i feel all this I SIMPLY DNT WANT VIREN TO BE THE STALKER... I JUS WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND THT NIVI IS ALL HIS NOW AND THT SHE HAS STARTED LOVING HIM AND THT SHE DOESNT FEEL ANYTHNG FOR SID ANYMORE.. HOPE NIVI AGRESS FOR THE TOUR... Hey guys remember today when viren asks nivi if she doubts someone behind all this and she doesnt answer he feels so bad. Guess it was all viren's idea of creating tht hatred for sid in nivi's heart... HOPE EVERYTHING BECOMES ALRIGHT...
Guys wat do yoyu think.. Please reply...

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
And yeah one more thing i feel maybe viren wants his love nivi's love to be concentrated just on him.. He is just damn passionate about nivi.. He doesnt anyone else to love her... But to me that's a positive point WE WOULD GET LOADZ OF NIVREN SCENES!!!Wink
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I don't think Viren is the stalker. He would not harm his Dada Saheb. He loves him too much. If Jawahar & Chanchal can kill Sid's father, they would not have any trouble getting rid of Dada Saheb. They are the only people who would have benefitted from the incident. Plus Viren knows and understands the difference between good and bad.
omiraja Senior Member
omiraja
omiraja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
since this business has been going on nivi has started to depend on viren & i feel this exactly this psycho's game plan. he is obsessed with her & wants her at any cost. his odd behaviour was apparent when he kept leavibg little gifts for nivi to see or making calls just to see if she reacts or gets jealous & when this didnt work. he upped his game & when totally mental by starting to scare her so she can totally depend on him for his support

this love story is going to end in tears by doing all this he made nivis life hell & if nivi finds out she will hate him with passion. he was here 2 days before that is an indication its this guy, firstly he makes her life & then comes & offers her support due to which she has started to pay him attentntion so his evil psycho plan is work. i just wish he stop before stooping to low, this is no love but obsession. im praying they reveal the stalker soon because this storyline is getting very irritating & complete bore
suchidinair Newbie
suchidinair
suchidinair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I think it is a case of dual personality.In such situations i have read that one personality doesnot know what the other one does.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top