RKA 10/1--Kismat se tum humko mile ho - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
res.
will be back.........don't know when😳
pavs, excellent post! I am glad that Arohi's grandparents can see through Arjun and know how much he loves her but unfortunately Arohi is still being stubborn and still thinks the worst of Arjun. I don't understand her at all, yes Arjun lied but he treated her well during their time together. He had respect for her and never tried to take advantage of her, he took a bullet for her while Chiku ran away like a coward. It is disappointing to see Arohi act this way, I hope DJ and Daddu talk sense into her because right now she seems like a lost cause. I felt sorry for Arjun when he cried today, poor guy is hurting but isn't giving up hope.
Hi all.

Sowwy, don't have much time ... but here are a few quick thoughts.

liked the episode. πŸ˜ƒ 

I hated the camera work. 😑 Serious do something about the camera work. If everyone is telling you then there is something wrong and it does HURT the eyes. 😑 It takes away from the greatness of any episode.

loved dadu and DJ's scene ... loved it. Our cupid dadu and DJ. Dadu for Arjun ... for Arjun 😲 πŸ˜ƒ and DJ for Arohi. πŸ˜ƒ I am pleasantly surprised over the past two episodes that kartar Singh is on Arjun side. YES!!!! 

Today's episode shows promise for the storyline to finally move forward, i.e., case file against Arjun, Arohi's statement coming up, court in 4 days. So lots to look forward too. on top of the whole wedding with Cheekbootar thats looming over our heads.

Cheeku and Arjun convo ... all I have to say is that I love to see the worm squirm and squiggle in fear. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Loved the Arjun-Arohi convo. The eye lock scene was nice ... 😍 don't think we've had one like this in KMH2. I'm shocked that Arohi didn't notice Arjun's tears 😲 I mean, he had tears and tears that ran down his face. I know Arohi is in a lot of pain, but for the first time, we see Arjun crying infront of Arohi. πŸ€”

Now, this last scene, does this mean Arjun's going to stop trying to win her over? Because Arohi hates the fact that she even met Arjun? hmm...

Karan was fabulous πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kritika was great πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€” I thought KMH2 was going to be less like KMH1, in the sense that less crying and more funny and laughter. Lately, all I see is cry cry cry 😭... please, no more cry!

So now CVs, let's start wrapping up the i'm a bodyguard who's gonna stalk you in your own house/I hate you for hurting me and out of spite i'm gonna marry a kabootar ... please, lets move the story along a tad bit faster ... storyline is dragging. πŸ˜ƒ We already saw the Arjun case file, lets move on towards it now ...

Ok, that's if for me.

πŸ˜†

hey people... hw r u all??

Another superb , touchy episode...wat to say i hav no words..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
m jus thinking bou those few minutes(last part)..wen arjun n arohi were talking.. 😭😭 eye lock between dem was nyc..😳
i jus want dem to be happy cnt c dem crying...😭😭😭😭😭
wat an actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ... i must say karan's eyes speak alot...at dat tym i was sitting n watchng wen dey both were havng chat n tears came out of mah eyes..i cud feel arjun's pain...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—
 d whole convo between arjun n arohi was nyc n yeah yeah finally arohi said yes
"woh 7 din meri zindagi ke sabse ache din the... n haan jo meine un dino mehsoos kia woh kabi nai kia'..
haan mein tumse pyar karti thi.... wowwww...😳😍
but dat line made me cry so much dat she regret ki woh arjun se pyar karti thi...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

well d whole dadaji n dj scene was nice.. πŸ‘liked dat finally dj decided to tell daddu dat "arohi arjun se bahut pyar karne lagi hai" ,bt again luvdeep huhh...v bad timming..😑😑

i dun hav much to say bou d episode cuz only n only last part is on mah mind...

OVERALL IT WAS VVVVV NYC N TOUCHY EPISODE..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
karan's n kritika's expressions were sooooo realllllll......πŸ‘ both of dem made me cry so much yest...😭😭 
love dem...
Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
hello adda ppl!!!! back again!
monday's epi pretty average for me except for the last part, where alas i cried along with arjun... karan does the crying thing too well!!
rating: 6/10
epi starts with aro splashing her face with water... attempting to wash away arjun's yaadein along with the tears. bhai arohi it doesnt work this way, u need to give atleast some logic or else your brain cells will keep rejecting whtever crap story u keep telling urself!! 😳 i mean wht was tht utter crap reaction in fri's epi... i dont even want to go there! but seriously, even if u do believe tht the party was given by arjun, he wasnt the one having the time of his life dancing with those girls. how does arjun become bad,? how does he let u down when tht rabbit-kabootar lies to ur face about being unwell.! πŸ˜• oh well i was here to write abut mon epi nt fri!! 🀣
liked:

.arjun: trust me chiku sir agar mai apko marna chaho tou duniya ka koi kagaz mujhay rokh nai sakta.
( i just love the way karan says "chiku sir", sarcastically!)
.dj and daddu both knw arjun's truth, nice acting by both.
.the story is now at a crucial stage, so it gave me hope tht coming episodes can be good if handled properly. even arjun-arohi marriage looks like a possibility, as arjun is making space in daddu's heart. (if it does happen this way, then party tou banti hai coz it will be the frst time tht the lead gets married so early in ekta's seria, n i can happily say i watch kmh coz its unlike the other saas-bahu serials! =p)
.last scene!! hayee! the eye-lock was so sweet, mind-blowing and intense. n loved the kismat se song in the background. they picked up the stuff, without even once blinking, lost in each other's eyes! gr8 work n awesome chemistry! πŸ‘πŸΌ
.karan crying n hiding his tears by turning... fab job! πŸ‘ (though i dont want to see tht more). his eyes welled up with tears as arohi blames him yet again n said i loved u but now i only feel anger. tears rolling down his cheek n ufff he looked too sweet there. how can any1 be so blind, and not see the hurt look in his eyes. arjun singhania was never the playboy, party animal type, so how can arohi for a second even blame arjun for that party??!
.liked the lovedeep bua and chicks phone convo
disliked:

.arohi's repititive dialogues and hate the fact tht arohi's character has been completely lost somewhere.! πŸ˜•
.karan's haircut! :( loved the slightly longish spikes.
.n yup i agree with camera work, they almost ruined a perfect moment. arjun-arohi gazing at each other n the camera going round frm arjun's eyes, thru arohi's head , then eyes, then arjun's head.. had me dizzy there.!  thnk god they sat down after tht.!

will reply in 15 mins ...

Did u guys see this article? UTTER CRAP
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8586-arohi-gets-married-to-cheeku-in-kitani-mohabbat-hai.htm
Loved everyone's comments....
Mehr I just wrote the same was in the lounge,
need all the support of Addas too for us to see if they changed it

or else bidding adieu

love my life too much for me to get depressed of why ekta did this

Shud i writea new article itself

lolz i mean as a post and make that go to all the admins we know
@Jaya: πŸ€— Zabardust post! Spot on! β­οΈ 10/10 πŸ‘

Their words to each other remain just that
When the depth behind it remains a mystery! πŸ˜•

he fault lies equally in shoddy screenplay work and crappy execution! 😳

show Aarohi at least mildly react in Friday's episode...say by starting to step forward to pick it up...or start to react to Chiku before stopping herself. πŸ€”

On the positive side, this love story, baseless as it seems to me, is building up to a story crescendo!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

like the small touches in the screenplay that showcase this love.⭐️

I second you on the things u loved and hated

Kya kya quote keroo Jaya? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Nisha: ZABARDUST posts! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the way you patiently explained Aro's dilemma ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"small things i missed" ⭐️⭐️⭐️

"they said that history repeat itself and this time the elders are not going to be against - they will be the shield of Arjuhi -"
πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Did anyone notice the background score was good today and actually the theme Ah ah ah is another version of the KMH1 hmm hmm hmm theme."

Nope i didnt notice 😊

"Arohi washing her face, that was so so intense for me"....⭐️

"HY all the cheerful nature of herself has become remorseful that all what she can remember is only the 'jhadka.'" .......okay πŸ€”

"No friends, Arohi is not misunderstanding Arjun, the audience knows she is but herself, she is not." Its just that...her behaviour is getting annoying now πŸ˜• Plus teh questioning is getting repetitive.

" title song of Kora Kaagaz for Arohi here:"
....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Each time she comes to see Arjun, she let her heart rules in those eye lock scenes but then quickly her mind come in the real sense and reminded her she has lost herself to the extent she does not want to hurt again."

Guys I suggest in lounge for me to use the power of penπŸ˜‰ and make a poll and get the support of all kmhians to go and support on the script must change

if its nothing done,phir koi ghum nahin on my side for alvida