Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anitaksuresh

anitaksuresh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi!! Very few actors are portrayed as crying on screen!!I feel Karan is one awesome actor who cried so well in Kitani 1 as well, he had made us all cry..and todays episode mey the tears in his eyes just so very well shown...He is one actor who can realistically and so naturally with ease cry as well..so humane!! I think he is hatkey because of this !!Whats your take girls?? I know he made me cry tooCry but what do you all feel about this?/drool on!!Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraIf.rockerzlizzie_1-anzaeram-ishikaek43-medz-kishubedisheetal6rasika.KKangelina285ipkknd06kavyasamaksh4IFSiddhi_Mariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHEN KARAN CRIES!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Agree with every word you said... Yes not every actor can convince the part of crying .... But karan can. I think its because his eyes express every emotion and he is so convincing that even makes us feel his pain and cry along with him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzanitaksuresh

lizzie_1

Groupbie

lizzie_1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
agree with u every word you said......karan is mindblowing...superb actor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzanitaksuresh

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i guess when i see any male actor crying, my eyes too well up. Actually the thing is, males are never shown crying, but when they are shown doing that, the situation is definitely very drastic n when the guy cries, it makes a distinctive effect since guys don't cry over each n every small thing.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzanitaksureshrose-girlrahmona_pakswe

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
todays episode reminded me of old days when karan left everythng and struggles for arohi to become a singer
awwwww...this guy has somethng that no mtter how much tym passes...no matter so many ppl cum and go
he always holds this special place
I still remember that cliff scene...where he says.SHAYAD MEIN TUMHARI ZINDAGI KI SABSE BADI SHARMINDAGI HUN...PAR TUM MERI SABSE BADI PRERNA HO...SABSE BAADI INSPIRATION...WHAT THE...TUMHI TOH MERI ZINDAGI HO...
and I was like the way he said...man he loves her so much..his eyes his..tone speak everythng...when he cries wht do I say...worlds seems to stop and you feel like jst give him a hug
HE MAKES THAT EMOTION SUCH A STRONG ONE...IT FEELS NTHNG CAN BE STRONG THEN THAT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraIf.rockerzanitaksuresh

If.rockerz

If.rockerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yes he is a very few actors that can convince and make you cry.

Love karan - arohi please stop making arjun cry

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
He Is The Best Of All The Actors Who  Exist Hug He's Acting Is Soo Natural Embarrassed Kudos To Him For This .Clap..Karan Kundra Roocks Star Hope Yoou'll Be Happy Soon With Arohi Heart

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Anita  Ditto !!  he nails such a scene.  The scene looks so real and u can feel the pain.  He cried so much in season 1 this season I dont want him to cry he should zabardust like how he scared  micks and chicks.   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.