learn cv's how to show social issues..........

Posted: 13 years ago
  i just saw 2nights epi of  ''KAALI'' where it was shown a drunked man was beating his wife in front of everyone n wife was tolrating all the injustice quitely[like our kesar do]................suddenly the lead came in frame and she gave a srtong reply to that guy n everyone who was present there.............after all this that wife got all the courage and gave A MOOH THOOD JAVAAB to her husband in front of all those ppl who were watching all the drama quitely.............

This is a lesson which 'PRATIGYA' cv's has to learn....................thy shd learn how to show social issues like wife beating and all..............so that women get inspired with it...............not like the way thy shows in pratigya.............cv's never shown kesar even back answerring to shakti..............instead of it thy show pratigya giving long lectures on self respect n all..............in reality all these lectures and bhashan don't work at all..............women in our society ned some real issues,shown in realistic way.................plzzz cv's show some sensible social issues in a sensible manner..................only than ur motiv of women empowerment will b fullfilled..............

don't want to pramote another show on P forum.....but just wanted to make cv's realise that thy need to work on their show..........spe d way thy show social issues..........😳
well, to me the scene they showed as u described it was just for sake of advertisement on social issues..............how could a women who is downtrodden for many years and ill treated for years just rise up and slap or give fitting answer to her tormentor, just in a jiffy...............courage will not come just like that unless its a life threatening situation of urs or ur dear ones...........it takes too much pressure to finally shake off the shackles that binds u to the traditions and man-made rules of the society................and ofcourse he will never hit his wife ever again, now, is that is going to be shown...........just one slap and he is reformed.................then there won't be any angad's and sakthi's in the world..............wow,what a beautiful world...............
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, to me the scene they showed as u described it was just for sake of advertisement on social issues..............how could a women who is downtrodden for many years and ill treated for years just rise up and slap or give fitting answer to her tormentor, just in a jiffy...............courage will not come just like that unless its a life threatening situation of urs or ur dear ones...........it takes too much pressure to finally shake off the shackles that binds u to the traditions and man-made rules of the society................and ofcourse he will never hit his wife ever again, now, is that is going to be shown...........just one slap and he is reformed.................then there won't be any angad's and sakthi's in the world..............wow,what a beautiful world...............
no  dr................their focuss was not upon reforming her husband but how shd women gather courage to fight back in such situations............... i feel that sometimes in life..........after so much torture n injustice a time comes wen person gains all the courage to fight back................thats wat the situation in this case................talking about kesar.............wen she'll fight back against shakti.....................she still have no courage seeing pratigya............she still hides behinds pratigya n never tries to learn nything from her..................everyone learns something from his company than why can't a woamn like kesar........../?
I have to agree with dhakarn....in one go...this transformation can't happen....neither in the woman nor in the man
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I have to agree with dhakarn....in one go...this transformation can't happen....neither in the woman nor in the man
but it was not about transformation..........it was about how women shd speek up for their self respect..................one has to speak up one day or other ................the motive of shows is to show how shd women fight back against injustice...........in our society women like pratigya have the courage to fight for self respect but cv's need to show women like kesar standing on their own for thei self respect................ppl watches the show n forgets it but if thy show real incedents in correct manner than only ppl will gain courage...........
transformation will happen but slowly............for people like thakurs pride n honour are very precious and they can go to any extent to safeguard their family's honour......creatives portrayed it very well..........the only thing which disgusted me was bigamy but now arushi has realised her mistake and soon everything will be fine
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

no  dr................their focuss was not upon reforming her husband but how shd women gather courage to fight back in such situations............... i feel that sometimes in life..........after so much torture n injustice a time comes wen person gains all the courage to fight back................thats wat the situation in this case................talking about kesar.............wen she'll fight back against shakti.....................she still have no courage seeing pratigya............she still hides behinds pratigya n never tries to learn nything from her..................everyone learns something from his company than why can't a woamn like kesar........../?

dear , if slapping a man is the means of reform his way of thinking then i would just say its pathetic............... see, in pratigya we saw the consequences of such an action, which is true in the real world..............society can't be reformed one fine day...............kesar is the perfect example for a downtrodden and hopeless women.................she saw what life could be and who a women could be only after she saw pratigya.............she took her time to adjust to the kind of freedom and love pratigya enjoys which she has only dreampt of.................but she is too rooted in traditions and 'pati parameshwar hai' mantra that its not easy for her to rise up and strike back...........her upbringing , her family , her surroundings, her mind set all has taught her something else.........she is trying to adjust to the new world in which pratigya is living and is trying to understand it.............here a random women is shown to slap her husband , just like that...........huh, where had been she living ? in the mars? a person's upbringing, the traditions and rules one believes, their surroundings all decide a person's behavior in a given situation.........here just a few words from another women and this women miraculously gathers up the courage to strike back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

but it was not about transformation..........it was about how women shd speek up for their self respect..................one has to speak up one day or other ................the motive of shows is to show how shd women fight back against injustice...........in our society women like pratigya have the courage to fight for self respect but cv's need to show women like kesar standing on their own for thei self respect................ppl watches the show n forgets it but if thy show real incedents in correct manner than only ppl will gain courage...........

I agree with people need to stand up and fight....but it's really hard to believe that one who has been suffering from abuse...will just speak up with one speech from the lead...I agree that kesar is taking a long time to stand up...but I feel it really unbelievable that the woman is stand up in one speech...Had something life-threatening was happening...I would have understood...but here that doesn't seem the case.
Originally posted by dhakarn

dear , if slapping a man is the means of reform his way of thinking then i would just say its pathetic............... see, in pratigya we saw the consequences of such an action, which is true in the real world..............society can't be reformed one fine day...............kesar is the perfect example for a downtrodden and hopeless women.................she saw what life could be and who a women could be only after she saw pratigya.............she took her time to adjust to the kind of freedom and love pratigya enjoys which she has only dreampt of.................but she is too rooted in traditions and 'pati parameshwar hai' mantra that its not easy for her to rise up and strike back...........her upbringing , her family , her surroundings, her mind set all has taught her something else.........she is trying to adjust to the new world in which pratigya is living and is trying to understand it.............here a random women is shown to slap her husband , just like that...........huh, where had been she living ? in the mars? a person's upbringing, the traditions and rules one believes, their surroundings all decide a person's behavior in a given situation.........here just a few words from another women and this women miraculously gathers up the courage to strike back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said!
If we look at the realistic behavior (about Kaali) than Pratigya takes the cake here. Right from day one, too many unrealistic things have been shown here and the worst thing is that they aim towards degrading women. The SS family (most of them) seem worst than wild animals that should be caged forever. It's like there is no law for them.