India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!! (Page 7)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Bani ,could not catch up with your post here yet.Will try later.

I think I can rule out Divya too as she is simple plain blind in love.Nothing more to it.She can be obsessive like she did with Sid but manly she is  dumb all the time.Clown

Edited by Purehearts - 11 January 2011 at 11:21am

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Bani: I'm glad you told me what you thought. And seriously, my first post was so jumbled that I do not know how you even took time to read and decipher it. I was really confused when I wrote that post. But no, I had no other motive other than getting your opinion Bani. Because like I said, I always have the NivRen cap on and I wanted to get your perspective because you write with the story cap on.

Was the dialogue the one Viren says when he tells Nivi just before their pheras that  "shaadi sirf talaq ke kagazon par sign karne se nahi toothte. Aise bhi log hain jo shaadi shuddha hote hue bhi toote hue rishte jeete hain."

At least tell me which pheras. the complete ones or the incomplete ones?LOL

And I agree about the story. At the moment the perspective I want to see, I can think of a probability of seeing it. The rest is up to the Creatives, I guess. But there are so many confusing things that i do not know how they are going to resolve.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by vids08

I loved yr post Ashvee! Agree completely. well thought and well writtenClap
I wud still like sid or vandana to be the stalker.But since HM track also has stalking, why not divya? May b she is not dumb as we think!

cheers vidya

hey Vidya, thanks so much. That's awfully sweet of you.Hug
Divya would be a great option seriously, none of us would mind if she's carted off either to prison or an institution or whatever. But I don't know. They way they are continuing with this scares me into thinking there might be a really sinister convoluted plot behind this. Let's see. 
And also, if S is falsely implicated and he is in fact innocent, that would be terrible from my pov. Because then it would depend on who implicated him, who supported his false implication etc. And then, the fairy tale would not be a fairy tale anymore (at least not for me) And that's why i've been worried.

But now, I've just decided to take one episode at a time. if and when they show something I'll worry about it then. 
Hugs:) aashvee
My gut feeling now also is that whatever is being done to Nivi, is actually been targeted towards Sid. I am not trying to think anywhere from the romantic angle of Sid and Nivedita. And we have to see where Viren stands in it. He can be also the one who will stop this from happening or he is the one behind this. It can go both ways.
Divya's option is good, as it will help get rid of Divya from Sid's life. But will Divya's character be given so much importance. She is after all a side character.

I understand now what you are saying about S being targeted. I hope he will not be victimised. On the other hand, I cannot really equate V with harming Nivi, which is what it will be if he is the MP. So, for me at the moment it certainly cannot be V. But merely from the point of least suspected character, it can be S. Mind you, there is not one clue that points to S. Because he has been shown to be very good. And his character has not been a mystery unlike Viren.

Divya's option is the best. Maybe they should take that, find a new girl for S and continue without silly tracks like this MP thing.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I understand now what you are saying about S being targeted. I hope he will not be victimised. On the other hand, I cannot really equate V with harming Nivi, which is what it will be if he is the MP. So, for me at the moment it certainly cannot be V. But merely from the point of least suspected character, it can be S. Mind you, there is not one clue that points to S. Because he has been shown to be very good. And his character has not been a mystery unlike Viren.

Divya's option is the best. Maybe they should take that, find a new girl for S and continue without silly tracks like this MP thing.

There is a limit to the extent that any character could go. This is not just true for a show, just in reality also. Like, when we interview a person for a job, by some random questions and by our instincts, we try to ascertain how a candidate can perform later in practical situations.  Example,from CCBM, anyone who has analysed carefully Divya's character from the beginning without any bias, the person will say that Divya is not bad, BUT she can go to any extent for benefitting herself and get her stuffs done as per her wish. This is what CC has identified and utilising Divya for her own benefits. Divya already possesses that selfishness but it did not come out till lately. Similarly, when CC is torturing Nivi at the back of Viren while uttering Bahu in front of Viren, she is well aware that Nivi is a character, who will never reveal all these to Viren. CC is utilising Nivi's goodness and Divya's selfishness to her own benefit. CC is a person who can identify very well the qualities of an individual, but she is all for wrong reasons! Tragedy..

we have seen Sid through and through, his plus points,his weaknesses also. So if Sid is the stalker, then he is troubling Nivi, and which in itself means he is breaking his own family, as Nivedita is a part of the family now and is his brother's wife. Sid can never harm his own family, at least what is shown of his character till now. And you are right about Viren too, whatever has been shown till now, he is always loving towards Nivi, but where we suspect is, because we do not know his past. And the persons like me, who have doubts because of his past, may be proved miserably wrong. Its possible that he can be the stalker, but it is equally possible he is not.
arshisangel Senior Member
arshisangel
arshisangel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i think it's Divya's MUM,...............

Go to top