Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!! (Page 6)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I loved yr post Ashvee! Agree completely. well thought and well writtenClap
I wud still like sid or vandana to be the stalker.But since HM track also has stalking, why not divya? May b she is not dumb as we think!

cheers vidya

hey Vidya, thanks so much. That's awfully sweet of you.Hug
Divya would be a great option seriously, none of us would mind if she's carted off either to prison or an institution or whatever. But I don't know. They way they are continuing with this scares me into thinking there might be a really sinister convoluted plot behind this. Let's see. 
And also, if S is falsely implicated and he is in fact innocent, that would be terrible from my pov. Because then it would depend on who implicated him, who supported his false implication etc. And then, the fairy tale would not be a fairy tale anymore (at least not for me) And that's why i've been worried.

But now, I've just decided to take one episode at a time. if and when they show something I'll worry about it then. 
Hugs:) aashvee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

But now, I've just decided to take one episode at a time. if and when they show something I'll worry about it then. 
[/QUOTE]
that's the best way to go about it, they hv kept us enthralled. just sit back and enjoy....
luv
vidya

Pureheartstamushi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@aashvee

I have a question about your entering into a discussion with me yesterday.I must say you have very well thought of concept about the show. You didn't need my views really?WinkBig smile

anyways, I am not much into the show anymore. I felt the show post Kinshuk's entry would be something interesting,thats the reason I started watching the show. But its walking the same path as 1000s of other serials, where the creatives are utterly confused, what to show next.  It seems to me that they are re writing even next day's script., totally oblivious about the incidents even one week back.

Thanks Bani for replying. What is your question?
It really helped me writing to you, it was therapeutic, believe me. See, I look out for your posts because they are always logical and a little bit cryptic. So one has to really sit and think what you are saying, kind of read between the lines. I don't usually comment because firstly, you see I am not good at discussions. My thoughts are jumbled and I write them the same way. And secondly, because well, I would sound very biased. And then it is fan group thing. But, ever since I read that post of yours (and you haven't told me if you remember it) where you said there was one dialogue during the pheras which is significant to the future track. And at that moment, there was something in my mind but it's gone now and I will need to rewatch the scenes again to see if my memory is triggered. And ever since then, everything you say kind of stays in my mind and because you are logical in your thought, it creates a fear in my mind about "What Ifs" By writing to you, I was able to sort out my thoughts a little bit. because you write from the pov of the story while my thinking is from the pov of NivRen. That is why I needed to write to you. thanks again.

yeah, i also feel that the tracks are all jumbled which is what worries me more. Anyway, I guess that can't be helped.

I dont know whether I should write this or not. But while reading your previous long post, I felt you had already had a pre set mind. But I beleive, its just because I try to read too much.LOL Out of context, there is a member in rediff, who always writes about suspicious things, I think I am reading too many of his posts. Like if a pic is posted, instead of saying something about the main content, he/she tries to say "I think something fishy about the man standing at the extreme corner"LOL

I am not saying intentionally about that "phere line", as I would like you to see it yourself and make out, what the point can be. Then, I am always here to remind you. But I personally feel that particular dialogue might not be as significant as it sounded to me that time, I am confused. 

I sometime feel the story is jumbled, but sometime think not. Its really building what it is trying to build, either in a positive or negative way. Its upto the viewers to think whatever they want to think, as Kinshuk had once said in his interview.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartstamushiaashvee.raheja

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by vids08

I loved yr post Ashvee! Agree completely. well thought and well writtenClap
I wud still like sid or vandana to be the stalker.But since HM track also has stalking, why not divya? May b she is not dumb as we think!

cheers vidya

hey Vidya, thanks so much. That's awfully sweet of you.Hug
Divya would be a great option seriously, none of us would mind if she's carted off either to prison or an institution or whatever. But I don't know. They way they are continuing with this scares me into thinking there might be a really sinister convoluted plot behind this. Let's see. 
And also, if S is falsely implicated and he is in fact innocent, that would be terrible from my pov. Because then it would depend on who implicated him, who supported his false implication etc. And then, the fairy tale would not be a fairy tale anymore (at least not for me) And that's why i've been worried.

My gut feeling now also is that whatever is being done to Nivi, is actually been targeted towards Sid. I am not trying to think anywhere from the romantic angle of Sid and Nivedita. And we have to see where Viren stands in it. He can be also the one who will stop this from happening or he is the one behind this. It can go both ways.
Divya's option is good, as it will help get rid of Divya from Sid's life. But will Divya's character be given so much importance. She is after all a side character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nice post
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I just wonder one thing,  When everyone knew that Sid and Nivi loved each other how is it possible Divya was not aware of this,  even Sid had told Divya that he loves Nivi,  still Divya continued loving Sid and now she is jealous of Nivi and doubting her,  thats she is after Sid,  I suppose Divya should have been aware of Nivi and Sid love story,  I find it impossible of her not being aware of this, May be she became so mad in love that her parents  and JAAL seperated Sid and Nivi,  and now after their wedding was fixed she was Happy but by Nivi marrying Viren and coming to Soods house,  she is again insecured,  so may be she is trying to remove Nivi from her way by proving her mad,  so thay she has Sid all for herself and another thing I am sure she is doing it with the help of someone,  May be her brother,  because her brother is not here since many days,  may be he is doing all the needful because they show a male doing the Stalking,  so it could be with the help of her brother she is doing all this,   and also She may not even care for Dada saheb as she must have known that Dada wanted Nivi and Sid to get married,  may be she wants to remove Dada saheb from the way so that its never revealed to anyone that he wanted Nivi and Sid's marriage,  This is my POV.  Divya i shown too dump, I wonder her parents are so cunning so how can she be so dump,  am sure she is doing all this with help of her brother so that no one ever suspects them

Edited by friendforall - 11 January 2011 at 11:05am

PureheartsOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I just wonder one thing,  When everyone knew that Sid and Nivi loved each other how is it possible Divya was not aware of this,  even Sid had told Divya that he loves Nivi,  still Divya continued loving Sid and now she is jealous of Nivi and doubting her,  thats she is after Sid,  I suppose Divya should have been aware of Nivi and Sid love story,  I find it impossible of her not being aware of this, May be she became so mad in love that her parents  and JAAL seperated Sid and Nivi,  and now after their wedding was fixed she was Happy but by Nivi marrying Viren and coming to Soods house,  she is again insecured,  so may be she is trying to remove Nivi from her way by proving her mad,  so thay she has Sid all for herself
possible. People can do many things out of insecurity and jealousy. That makes a good logic. Divya is doing all these, along with someone else's help, and that someone else is someone who is an elder aware of Nivi's mother.

Pureheartsdiyaloveskinny

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

i think all this is done by jawahar,chanchal with the concent of yashodara .naturally,the ones who are suspected in the serial will not be the stalkers.i hope viren finds it fast and give them nice thapad like the one in his entry day!!!!!!!!!!waiting for good

Go to top