VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!! (Page 5)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@aashvee.raheja

Basically, what I could udnerstand...your question is who the stalker is and if it is Viren, what the purpose is?

I cant really say who the stalker is for sure. CC is definitely in it, and my guess is Viren. CC because, someone from the elders need to be there, as otherwise the mental state of Nivi's mother could not be established so well. Unless, we know a little more about Viren's past, we cannot say for surity why he is so, if at all he is. I might be wrong about Viren. I agree I am confused.
But I can write the reasons why my guess is Viren.
1. From the time Viren is introduced, creatives have sort of tried to put him into the shoes, that when Sid could not keep his vows to Nivedita, Viren is always for Nivedita. This is a bit forceful that always a contrast about supporting her is presented to Nivi, about Sid and Viren.
2. Sid, apart from his massacre about Keshav and Nivi, is not a bad person. But Viren never is shown to support Sid for any decision, except in some fun moments.
3. Viren lands up exactly at the final moment to save Nivedita, when Nivedita has no one to support her. This happened many times and everytime cannot be a coincidence or Viren cannot say that love has dragged him (as its more philosophical than practical).
4. Viren sort of pressurising Nivi to marry.
5. In all these stalking, the person that Nivi is shown to suspect is Sid.
6. When lawyer was reading the POA of dadasaheb, Viren gave a strange look.

and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.

there are lot of incidents, which might point to his involvement, but at the same time, he really has not done anything to harm Nivi, at least not shown. Unless we see something, we can only doubt.

One thing I can say with surity about Viren is he does not have much feeling for Siddharth.

Bani what ever you said and what the CT;'s are pointing make Viren the direct suspect for the audience and all these points are shown to raise questions on Viren's character in audience mind and never to let them think clearly. like why Viren always support Nivi (is it love or revenge), why he didn't supported Sid (due to obsessiveness or due to family reputation), why he disappear, why he comes at exact point of time, why he pressurized Nivi for marriage and what is his purpose, its not the matter whom Nivi doubt but its the matter whom viewer doubt and most doubt Viren. So these questions only make Viren under suspect only and this is the reason for keeping his past unrevealed. So things can go in opposite way too that its not Viren but someone else to do all this.

There are lot of questions that need to be answered about Viren and his intentions. This I can say from my own life experiences, everything is not so rosy and picture perfect, as is being shown about Viren. There are many loop holes in his story even, what is being shown. We cannot directly point finger at him, as he has not done anything wrong yet.

This is a show, they change any concept as per TRP.  In real life, if a person is really selfless and loving, then the person works from behind, not comes back to take credit for the love or favour or always be there to get credit for the work.

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I loved yr post Ashvee! Agree completely. well thought and well writtenClap
I wud still like sid or vandana to be the stalker.But since HM track also has stalking, why not divya? May b she is not dumb as we think!

cheers vidya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@aashvee

I have a question about your entering into a discussion with me yesterday.I must say you have very well thought of concept about the show. You didn't need my views really?WinkBig smile

anyways, I am not much into the show anymore. I felt the show post Kinshuk's entry would be something interesting,thats the reason I started watching the show. But its walking the same path as 1000s of other serials, where the creatives are utterly confused, what to show next.  It seems to me that they are re writing even next day's script., totally oblivious about the incidents even one week back.

aashvee.raheja

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I loved yr post Ashvee! Agree completely. well thought and well writtenClap
I wud still like sid or vandana to be the stalker.But since HM track also has stalking, why not divya? May b she is not dumb as we think!

cheers vidya
Many want Sid to be the stalker, as that will be the final nail to the coffin of "Putul-Sid lovestory" and many want Viren to be the stalker, as that might rekindle "Putul-Sid" love story . But I must comment, that even if Sid is not the stalker, and Viren is the stalker, there is no chance of Sid-Putul love story anymore and it will always be Nivi-Viren at the end and also Sid-Divya. Nivedita is Sid's sister-in-law, the whole relationship has changed now, whether intentionally or unintentionally. I think I have reliieved some member's tensions and some are already cursing me.LOL

Putul-Sid love story has already ended, when Nivedita decided to tag Divya with Sid and Sid in his becharapan married Divya. Thats the end. Relationships are always nurtured from heart and though Sid-Putul felt they loved each other, they never did actually or else no Divya no distrust could ever creep and broke their love. These two people can never come together after all these, because they themselves did the "shraddh" of their love life. Stern Smile

A past relationship can rekindle, if at least one partner is forgiving or have defended one side of the relationship, waiting for the other one to return. In Sid-Putul, both have already progressed with another partner.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 11 January 2011 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejadiyaloveskinny

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Well, Bani, I don't care about sid-putul since both have diff partners.Even if they split from their partners, i wud not want them to come together again.BTW I was very fond of them when they were together.
I do like Nivren, they look great together and Kinha are doing a gr8 job as actors as well. I wanted sid to be stalker bcause I need his char to b better than wht it is now, even if its -ve. if viren is stalker, Nivren will not be affected, Nivi wl work around him eventually.

I am here with an open mind. It can be anyone of them like Divya or vandana as I said in my post.I don't see much soaps and don't care if it is like others, bcause I wud not hv seen itSmile I know there will be many like me.

So i'm watching this soap from the first episode and i'm still with it. Its still has the charm, I must say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaOmshanti1111

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
it is said that he has a hidden personality....wat do u say maybe he's z stalker...(plz dn't mind if it offends u guys)
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Well, Bani, I don't care about sid-putul since both have diff partners.Even if they split from their partners, i wud not want them to come together again.BTW I was very fond of them when they were together.
I do like Nivren, they look great together and Kinha are doing a gr8 job as actors as well. I wanted sid to be stalker bcause I need his char to b better than wht it is now, even if its -ve. if viren is stalker, Nivren will not be affected, Nivi wl work around him eventually.

I am here with an open mind. It can be anyone of them like Divya or vandana as I said in my post.I don't see much soaps and don't care if it is like others, bcause I wud not hv seen itSmile I know there will be many like me.

So i'm watching this soap from the first episode and i'm still with it. Its still has the charm, I must say.

Frankly speaking, one tags Kinshuk with any girl, he dazzles and makes the girl dazzle. Its his charisma. I remember he did a small wedding ad with Sara Khan and in that small segment also, they looked so nice together, picture-perfect. I am 100% sure, if instead of Kinshuk, any one else had played Viren, it would not have rocked this much.

Personally, I feel Kinshuk is the triumph card of this serial, not Abhishek or Neha, he raised the TRP. People may sympathesise with Sid or Nivedita, but the charm of the show is Kinshuk. I am not saying Sid Nivi or others are bad, they all along with everyone , even Yash are doing good job. But the person who is taking this show to new height is Kinshuk.

I wish his talent is utilised to the full length.

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@aashvee

I have a question about your entering into a discussion with me yesterday.I must say you have very well thought of concept about the show. You didn't need my views really?WinkBig smile

anyways, I am not much into the show anymore. I felt the show post Kinshuk's entry would be something interesting,thats the reason I started watching the show. But its walking the same path as 1000s of other serials, where the creatives are utterly confused, what to show next.  It seems to me that they are re writing even next day's script., totally oblivious about the incidents even one week back.

Thanks Bani for replying. What is your question?
It really helped me writing to you, it was therapeutic, believe me. See, I look out for your posts because they are always logical and a little bit cryptic. So one has to really sit and think what you are saying, kind of read between the lines. I don't usually comment because firstly, you see I am not good at discussions. My thoughts are jumbled and I write them the same way. And secondly, because well, I would sound very biased. And then it is fan group thing. But, ever since I read that post of yours (and you haven't told me if you remember it) where you said there was one dialogue during the pheras which is significant to the future track. And at that moment, there was something in my mind but it's gone now and I will need to rewatch the scenes again to see if my memory is triggered. And ever since then, everything you say kind of stays in my mind and because you are logical in your thought, it creates a fear in my mind about "What Ifs" By writing to you, I was able to sort out my thoughts a little bit. because you write from the pov of the story while my thinking is from the pov of NivRen. That is why I needed to write to you. thanks again.

yeah, i also feel that the tracks are all jumbled which is what worries me more. Anyway, I guess that can't be helped.

Go to top