Originally posted by Omshanti1111
Basically, what I could udnerstand...your question is who the stalker is and if it is Viren, what the purpose is?
I cant really say who the stalker is for sure. CC is definitely in it, and my guess is Viren. CC because, someone from the elders need to be there, as otherwise the mental state of Nivi's mother could not be established so well. Unless, we know a little more about Viren's past, we cannot say for surity why he is so, if at all he is. I might be wrong about Viren. I agree I am confused.
But I can write the reasons why my guess is Viren.
1. From the time Viren is introduced, creatives have sort of tried to put him into the shoes, that when Sid could not keep his vows to Nivedita, Viren is always for Nivedita. This is a bit forceful that always a contrast about supporting her is presented to Nivi, about Sid and Viren.
2. Sid, apart from his massacre about Keshav and Nivi, is not a bad person. But Viren never is shown to support Sid for any decision, except in some fun moments.
3. Viren lands up exactly at the final moment to save Nivedita, when Nivedita has no one to support her. This happened many times and everytime cannot be a coincidence or Viren cannot say that love has dragged him (as its more philosophical than practical).
4. Viren sort of pressurising Nivi to marry.
5. In all these stalking, the person that Nivi is shown to suspect is Sid.
6. When lawyer was reading the POA of dadasaheb, Viren gave a strange look.
and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.
there are lot of incidents, which might point to his involvement, but at the same time, he really has not done anything to harm Nivi, at least not shown. Unless we see something, we can only doubt.
One thing I can say with surity about Viren is he does not have much feeling for Siddharth.