Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!! (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I think in another week, that is sixth day from now, the stalker will be revealed.
 The unfolding is already started. More confusion this week, more mud throwing this week.Wink

how can Nive be shown to know that it was Viren who came to Shimla?

Bani, please please tell me what you mean? This is very cryptic and today, I really want to understand what you are thinking about the future of the current track. Please tell me what you are thinking, pleaseEmbarrassed

I've been meaning to ask you for quite some time, I really want to know your detailed views on this.

The mystery is already unfloding. In the beginning, it might be proved that Sid is the stalker, but later on, the actual stalker might be revealed. Nivedita might solve this mystery. My assumption though..

I have a feel, now the stalker's face will be revealed to the viewers but he/she wont be caught.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

I think in another week, that is sixth day from now, the stalker will be revealed.
 The unfolding is already started. More confusion this week, more mud throwing this week.Wink

how can Nive be shown to know that it was Viren who came to Shimla?

Bani, please please tell me what you mean? This is very cryptic and today, I really want to understand what you are thinking about the future of the current track. Please tell me what you are thinking, pleaseEmbarrassed

I've been meaning to ask you for quite some time, I really want to know your detailed views on this.

The mystery is already unfloding. In the beginning, it might be proved that Sid is the stalker, but later on, the actual stalker might be revealed. Nivedita might solve this mystery. My assumption though..

I have a feel, now the stalker's face will be revealed to the viewers but he/she wont be caught.

Bani, whoever this stalker is, he/she has to be negative, right? There can be no grey areas here, right? Cause whoever it is has tried to cause Nivedita harm. There can be no way to make the stalker's reasons for stalking positive right?

I just want to check with you on this point. Do you think there can be any kind of scenario where such action is proved to be for the better good of somebody. 

And Bani, if you don;t mind me asking you, who, according to you is the most probable candidate for being the stalker. Do you think there is just one stalker or there is an accomplice involved?

I cannot really equate Viren with being this stalker who is after Nivi's mental health. But then, I would like to say this not just because I am a NivRen fan. Just from all his interactions till date with Nivedita and also from his actions even prior to knowing who Nivedita was. I have no idea how they are going to turn Viren obsessive but I am assuming Viren turns obsessive to protect Nivedita from harm and not to harm her himself.

And if I think about it, I cannot really equate even Siddharth with being this stalker (although I do think that from the point of view of most unlikely person, it could be Siddharth, I have nothing to support this and I mean no offence to Siddharth supporters. Just like how it is  always the least suspected person.)  It just occured to me that maybe the Creatives could try and make him the stalker. 

At the moment, between Viren and Siddharth, [if I were to write from the pov of an unbiased (and i just mean not believing in any fan group) party, just for this post) if we had just two options, considering the articles and also the manner of keeping Viren's character a mystery, the probability could be more towards  Viren (and with whatever I believe of Viren, I'm unable to digest this option because I really think he genuinely loves Nivedita) 

And not that I believe Siddharth can be the stalker with what they have shown us till date. 

But you did have a theory, did you not, that maybe the end result is not harming Nivedita but to harm Siddharth. is that what you meant when you said that maybe Siddharth will be proved to be the stalker. 

So, Bani, considering Viren genuinely loves Nivedita, how would he ever think of inflicting such pain on her just to settle a score against Siddharth? I just can't believe this.

Unless we are talking of a split personality or something and that would be really complex. And that would be an illness and a person needing care and rehabilitation, depending on the extent of the disorder and other criteria, I guess. 

My thoughts are severely jumbled, sorry if I don't seem very lucid, really what lies at the base of all these doubts is just one simple question. Is this story the same that was conceived at the beginning of the serial or is it completely different now, in your opinion. Do you think they have changed the essence of the original concept post Viren's entry and the popularity of NivRen? Or do you think they are still using the original concept and this is a phase that was always planned. I think Bani that you already have a well reasoned theory about this. And if you do not want to post it here, could we continue this discussion over PM please.

And this question would also answer my other post to you on this thread itself about something you found significant relating to who would be together before the marriages took place.

Sorry for the long post. Like I said I have been meaning to write to you for a long time. Thanks for replying.

@ Purehearts: Sorry I did not mean to gatecrash the thread. I really agree with what you wrote but when I saw Bani's comment, I just had to ask her this question. If this is messing up the thread, I can take the question to PM. Do let me know. Thanks.

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 4:38pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

@aashvee.raheja

Basically, what I could udnerstand...your question is who the stalker is and if it is Viren, what the purpose is?

I cant really say who the stalker is for sure. CC is definitely in it, and my guess is Viren. CC because, someone from the elders need to be there, as otherwise the mental state of Nivi's mother could not be established so well. Unless, we know a little more about Viren's past, we cannot say for surity why he is so, if at all he is. I might be wrong about Viren. I agree I am confused.
But I can write the reasons why my guess is Viren.
1. From the time Viren is introduced, creatives have sort of tried to put him into the shoes, that when Sid could not keep his vows to Nivedita, Viren is always for Nivedita. This is a bit forceful that always a contrast about supporting her is presented to Nivi, about Sid and Viren.
2. Sid, apart from his massacre about Keshav and Nivi, is not a bad person. But Viren never is shown to support Sid for any decision, except in some fun moments.
3. Viren lands up exactly at the final moment to save Nivedita, when Nivedita has no one to support her. This happened many times and everytime cannot be a coincidence or Viren cannot say that love has dragged him (as its more philosophical than practical).
4. Viren sort of pressurising Nivi to marry.
5. In all these stalking, the person that Nivi is shown to suspect is Sid.
6. When lawyer was reading the POA of dadasaheb, Viren gave a strange look.

and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.

there are lot of incidents, which might point to his involvement, but at the same time, he really has not done anything to harm Nivi, at least not shown. Unless we see something, we can only doubt.

One thing I can say with surity about Viren is he does not have much feeling for Siddharth.

aashvee.raheja

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

@aashvee.raheja

Basically, what I could udnerstand...your question is who the stalker is and if it is Viren, what the purpose is?

I cant really say who the stalker is for sure. CC is definitely in it, and my guess is Viren. CC because, someone from the elders need to be there, as otherwise the mental state of Nivi's mother could not be established so well. Unless, we know a little more about Viren's past, we cannot say for surity why he is so, if at all he is. I might be wrong about Viren. I agree I am confused.
1. From the time Viren is introduced, creatives have sort of tried to put him into the shoes, that when Sid could not keep his vows to Nivedita, Viren is always for Nivedita. This is a bit forceful that always a contrast about supporting her is presented to Nivi, about Sid and Viren.
2. Sid, apart from his massacre about Keshav and Nivi, is not a bad person. But Viren never is shown to support Sid for any decision, except in some fun moments.
3. Viren lands up exactly at the final moment to save Nivedita, when Nivedita has no one to support her. This happened many times and everytime cannot be a coincidence or Viren cannot say that love has dragged him (as its more philosophical than practical).

and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.

there are lot of incidents, which might point to his involvement, but at the same time, he really has not done anything to harm Nivi, at least not shown. Unless we see something, we can only doubt.

One thing I can say with surity about Viren is he does not have much feeling for Siddharth.

Bani what ever you said and what the CT;'s are pointing make Viren the direct suspect for the audience and all these points are shown to raise questions on Viren's character in audience mind and never to let them think clearly. like why Viren always support Nivi (is it love or revenge), why he didn't supported Sid (due to obsessiveness or due to family reputation), why he disappear, why he comes at exact point of time, why he pressurized Nivi for marriage and what is his purpose, its not the matter whom Nivi doubt but its the matter whom viewer doubt and most doubt Viren. So these questions only make Viren under suspect only and this is the reason for keeping his past unrevealed. So things can go in opposite way too that its not Viren but someone else to do all this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejadiyaloveskinnyOmshanti1111

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Bani, please call me Aashvee (My points in red)

Again sorry, I wasn't able to explain myself properly. Hopefully I'm better this time.

CC, I agree is a strong contender. And I also agree that money, property would be her motive. While I can see CC and JW in this together, I can't see how their alienating Nivedita or proving her mad or sending her to an institution or driving her to commit suicide is going to give them any property. 

For CC and JW to get hold of any property, they have to get rid of Siddharth as Siddharth holds the POA and manages the business, is the blue eyed boy for his Dadaji and has controlling power and stake (assuming) in Sood Industries (or whatever the business is called)

So, what kind of motive would CC and JW have to get rid of Nivedita?
(a) They hate Nivedita 
(b) They hate that Nivedita is married to Viren
(c) They hate Nivedita's father 
(d) Probably Nivedita's father has seen JW kill Bhuvan
(e) Probably CC and JW were involved in Nirmala's death

Options (c) (d) and (e) are obviously not relevant. So either they want to get rid of Nivedita because they do not want Viren to be married to her. But for that they have to kill her because, given that Viren loves her very much, he is not going to let go of her just because she is insane. of course, if they prove she is insane they could dissolve the marriage (or whatever the legal terms is)

But they do not get any property through this way. In fact, at the moment, dadaji is most pleased with Nivedita. And through Nivedita, they could even hope to get into the good books of dadaji. Maybe.

But even the fear of dadaji is not instilling any fear in CC. Or JW. But whether they are stalkers? Just getting rid of Nivedita, the only motive is to get her away from Viren's life. They won't get any property. Unless BS has signed off all his property to Nivedita suddenly. And if Nivedita is proved insane, the money will go to Viren.

Or unless there is some property in Nivedita's name that comes to her on marriage through her grandparents or something...(but that's too long a shot and that too, in utter darkness)

And I just cannot believe that Viren is acting in cahoots with CC. That would be a destruction of the character, that would make it utterly negative. So, that cannot be a possibility for me.

So, as far as CC or JW are concerned, either they are together or it's one of them acting with someone else but really, I cannot see Viren colluding with them.

And I don't see how CC acting alone or with JW can be doing this for property. Because how will they eliminate Siddharth by proving Nivedita insane?

I agree that Viren's past is mysterious and I wish they would show us something which can give us some clue about what kind of obsession he will have. I believe it will be an obsessive desire to catch the culprit responsible for harming Nivedita.

But could that not be a way of just differentiating between the relationship Sid and Nivi shared and the relationship Viren and Nivi have/will have. Maybe they want to show the difference between the two relationships to highlight why Nivedita will fall deeply in love with Viren. And here, I have that question about whether this is the original story or it has been tweaked. If it has been tweaked, then for sure, it is to highlight the difference and to prove NivRen having a stronger relationship. If not, I don't know.

I agree that Sid is not a bad person. But neither is Viren. Whatever we have been shown, Viren has been shown to be a nice guy. 

And what decision did Sid ask Viren to support him. I feel ever since Viren has started helping out in the business, they have shown us nothing of what is happening. Except that Viren made mistakes and Sid keeps apologising for him.

So, nothing has happened where Sid asked Viren for support and Viren did not. Correct me if I am wrong please.

here again, the first time after the wedding, I can't say much because it is a mystery.
The second time, he was walking out with Nivedita, he had no clue Dadaji would speak and they would get in. So, he would have walked away with her.
The third time, which is today could be a coincidence. or rather, as I like to believe, Viren responded to Nivi's call of distress. yes, romantic but still, my belief.

because when Sid decided not to go ahead with marrying Divya, it was Nivi who sought help from Viren and not Viren who initiated it.

yes, this troubles me sometimes but the way I look at it is that Viren was in love with Nivedita and because he has grown up with insecurities, being away from the love of his family, security etc, he did not want to loose Nivedita, especially when while leaving the Sood house, she had agreed to marry him. She said all those dialogues "Ab yeh haath nahi chootega and Ab yeh saath nahi chootega" to Siddharth. Viren believed it at that time, okay he made himself believe beccause that is what he wanted but essentially Viren loves Nivedita. And he also knows Nivedita was willing to get married to some T, D or H in order that S marries D. So, why not him. When in his case, he loves her so much.

And because she had agreed, he did not want to loose that opportunity. He wanted to marry her and make her his life.

Which just goes to show that Nivi also does not trust Sid. 

I must see this again. I seem to remember he was unaffected. Anyway, I'll just look again.

and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. 
I still do not see how CC is going to get rid of Siddharth by proving Nivi to be insane. You mean dadaji will disinherit Siddharth if it comes to light that Siddharth stalked Nivedita to this extent.

But why take her to the pagalkhana? or is that also staged by CC? To coincide with Viren's arrival.(Viren being unaware of all this plotting) So that Viren can be convinced in some way that Siddharth is trying to prove Nivedita insane. And then Viren takes some action against Siddharth (fully believing him to be the culprit) highlighting his obsessive nature???? With Siddharth out of the way, property comes to JW and CC????

It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.

No, then Viren would not have threatened his mother that he would take his own life if she did not accept Nivi as her bahu and treat her well. I cannot believe CC and Viren are in collusion.

I think that is only to keep us guessing. And really ever since his first meeting with Nivedita, he has never really done anything to harm her. On the contrary, he has always been there for her. Which is why I love NivRen. Which is why I am so restless trying to think what the Creatives might have up their sleeve.

S was the one who grew up with family and love and affection. V was kept away.
S is the favourite of his grandparents and his mom. V never gets shown any affection
S always gets preferential treatment, even S's wife gets preferential treatment in a total contrast with V and V's wife.
In fact, I believe that V was quite unhappy when YD was always giving D things and telling her to do poojas and sit in poojas and whatever and he then felt that N should also get good things. She should not be left out as he has been from the beginning.
So, sure, V is human, he might feel second best. And he might not be so emotional about S. But, I get the feeling that if S is in trouble, V will instinctively help him. 

I also feel that S also does not have too much affection for V. And somehow, maybe whatever problems happened at work, I feel could have been resolved in the office by S and V instead of getting it home and in front of dadaji.

Anyway, thanks Bani, I feel better just writing all this out.

And do tell me one more thing please. What was the dialogue you found significant at the time of the pheras???? Something with a clue to what could happen?

P.S. About the  stalking continuing during the  HM, Bani, how do you predict these things???? That's why I wanted to ask you for your thoughts....

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 11 January 2011 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Wow guys, very nice discussion going on here.Hope Cts also think like and have put this amount of effort to reason out /explain out their actions.
Otherwise they are just doing things lamely for TRP.I agree RS's serials are unique, but by the way Bidaai went last few days I have lost some hope.
Also I have seen some things forced in CCBM too.
Will be reading your debates when I have few mins.Keep going, have no problem discussing this here.

aashvee.raheja

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Bani, please call me Aashvee (My points in red)

Again sorry, I wasn't able to explain myself properly. Hopefully I'm better this time.

CC, I agree is a strong contender. And I also agree that money, property would be her motive. While I can see CC and JW in this together, I can't see how their alienating Nivedita or proving her mad or sending her to an institution or driving her to commit suicide is going to give them any property. 

For CC and JW to get hold of any property, they have to get rid of Siddharth as Siddharth holds the POA and manages the business, is the blue eyed boy for his Dadaji and has controlling power and stake (assuming) in Sood Industries (or whatever the business is called)

So, what kind of motive would CC and JW have to get rid of Nivedita?
(a) They hate Nivedita 
(b) They hate that Nivedita is married to Viren
(c) They hate Nivedita's father 
(d) Probably Nivedita's father has seen JW kill Bhuvan
(e) Probably CC and JW were involved in Nirmala's death

Options (c) (d) and (e) are obviously not relevant. So either they want to get rid of Nivedita because they do not want Viren to be married to her. But for that they have to kill her because, given that Viren loves her very much, he is not going to let go of her just because she is insane. of course, if they prove she is insane they could dissolve the marriage (or whatever the legal terms is)

But they do not get any property through this way. In fact, at the moment, dadaji is most pleased with Nivedita. And through Nivedita, they could even hope to get into the good books of dadaji. Maybe.

But even the fear of dadaji is not instilling any fear in CC. Or JW. But whether they are stalkers? Just getting rid of Nivedita, the only motive is to get her away from Viren's life. They won't get any property. Unless BS has signed off all his property to Nivedita suddenly. And if Nivedita is proved insane, the money will go to Viren.

Or unless there is some property in Nivedita's name that comes to her on marriage through her grandparents or something...(but that's too long a shot and that too, in utter darkness)

And I just cannot believe that Viren is acting in cahoots with CC. That would be a destruction of the character, that would make it utterly negative. So, that cannot be a possibility for me.

So, as far as CC or JW are concerned, either they are together or it's one of them acting with someone else but really, I cannot see Viren colluding with them.

And I don't see how CC acting alone or with JW can be doing this for property. Because how will they eliminate Siddharth by proving Nivedita insane?

I agree that Viren's past is mysterious and I wish they would show us something which can give us some clue about what kind of obsession he will have. I believe it will be an obsessive desire to catch the culprit responsible for harming Nivedita.

But could that not be a way of just differentiating between the relationship Sid and Nivi shared and the relationship Viren and Nivi have/will have. Maybe they want to show the difference between the two relationships to highlight why Nivedita will fall deeply in love with Viren. And here, I have that question about whether this is the original story or it has been tweaked. If it has been tweaked, then for sure, it is to highlight the difference and to prove NivRen having a stronger relationship. If not, I don't know.

I agree that Sid is not a bad person. But neither is Viren. Whatever we have been shown, Viren has been shown to be a nice guy. 

And what decision did Sid ask Viren to support him. I feel ever since Viren has started helping out in the business, they have shown us nothing of what is happening. Except that Viren made mistakes and Sid keeps apologising for him.

So, nothing has happened where Sid asked Viren for support and Viren did not. Correct me if I am wrong please.

here again, the first time after the wedding, I can't say much because it is a mystery.
The second time, he was walking out with Nivedita, he had no clue Dadaji would speak and they would get in. So, he would have walked away with her.
The third time, which is today could be a coincidence. or rather, as I like to believe, Viren responded to Nivi's call of distress. yes, romantic but still, my belief.

because when Sid decided not to go ahead with marrying Divya, it was Nivi who sought help from Viren and not Viren who initiated it.

yes, this troubles me sometimes but the way I look at it is that Viren was in love with Nivedita and because he has grown up with insecurities, being away from the love of his family, security etc, he did not want to loose Nivedita, especially when while leaving the Sood house, she had agreed to marry him. She said all those dialogues "Ab yeh haath nahi chootega and Ab yeh saath nahi chootega" to Siddharth. Viren believed it at that time, okay he made himself believe beccause that is what he wanted but essentially Viren loves Nivedita. And he also knows Nivedita was willing to get married to some T, D or H in order that S marries D. So, why not him. When in his case, he loves her so much.

And because she had agreed, he did not want to loose that opportunity. He wanted to marry her and make her his life.

Which just goes to show that Nivi also does not trust Sid. 

I must see this again. I seem to remember he was unaffected. Anyway, I'll just look again.

and why would CC do all these or Viren? its solely for the property. Through Nivedita, they can get rid of Sid also. In one arrow, CC can shoot two birds. 
I still do not see how CC is going to get rid of Siddharth by proving Nivi to be insane. You mean dadaji will disinherit Siddharth if it comes to light that Siddharth stalked Nivedita to this extent.

But why take her to the pagalkhana? or is that also staged by CC? To coincide with Viren's arrival.(Viren being unaware of all this plotting) So that Viren can be convinced in some way that Siddharth is trying to prove Nivedita insane. And then Viren takes some action against Siddharth (fully believing him to be the culprit) highlighting his obsessive nature???? With Siddharth out of the way, property comes to JW and CC????

It could be that Viren is obsessive and CC is playing with this emotion of Viren and making him do all these, and Viren is thinking Nivi will be his completely by this mean only.

No, then Viren would not have threatened his mother that he would take his own life if she did not accept Nivi as her bahu and treat her well. I cannot believe CC and Viren are in collusion.

I think that is only to keep us guessing. And really ever since his first meeting with Nivedita, he has never really done anything to harm her. On the contrary, he has always been there for her. Which is why I love NivRen. Which is why I am so restless trying to think what the Creatives might have up their sleeve.

S was the one who grew up with family and love and affection. V was kept away.
S is the favourite of his grandparents and his mom. V never gets shown any affection
S always gets preferential treatment, even S's wife gets preferential treatment in a total contrast with V and V's wife.
In fact, I believe that V was quite unhappy when YD was always giving D things and telling her to do poojas and sit in poojas and whatever and he then felt that N should also get good things. She should not be left out as he has been from the beginning.
So, sure, V is human, he might feel second best. And he might not be so emotional about S. But, I get the feeling that if S is in trouble, V will instinctively help him. 

I also feel that S also does not have too much affection for V. And somehow, maybe whatever problems happened at work, I feel could have been resolved in the office by S and V instead of getting it home and in front of dadaji.

Anyway, thanks Bani, I feel better just writing all this out.

And do tell me one more thing please. What was the dialogue you found significant at the time of the pheras???? Something with a clue to what could happen?

P.S. About the  stalking continuing during the  HM, Bani, how do you predict these things???? That's why I wanted to ask you for your thoughts....

Actually, I think I can read you right now only . Smile Your concept is pretty well defined.

Thanks for the discussion. Lets wait to see what happens.

aashvee.raheja

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Wow guys, very nice discussion going on here.Hope Cts also think like and have put this amount of effort to reason out /explain out their actions.
Otherwise they are just doing things lamely for TRP.I agree RS's serials are unique, but by the way Bidaai went last few days I have lost some hope.
Also I have seen some things forced in CCBM too.
Will be reading your debates when I have few mins.Keep going, have no problem discussing this here.

I am no more into this discussion due to lack of time. I have decided to cut off my time here, as my work is suffering a lot.Smile

And also, I agree that cts though they started with one concept about Viren, might be playing around right now. The stalkers could even be Vandana and Viren, but with a positive frame. Their ultimate intention is to expose CC and JW and not harm Nivi. This might be a way to make Nivi strong on her own too. Who knows!

bye and take care

aashvee.raheja

Go to top