VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!! (Page 3)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Purehearts

I think in another week, that is sixth day from now, the stalker will be revealed.
 The unfolding is already started. More confusion this week, more mud throwing this week.Wink

how can Nive be shown to know that it was Viren who came to Shimla?

It should be interesting one, with not much emotional atyachar.OuchAnd if Viren is not the stalker than the story will continue , otherwise...tooo many negative things will drown it!

I dont know if the creatives are changing the story line now.
The honey moon will be a big time to give the twist to this track. I have a gut feeling.

There is a definite purpose for Viren's introduction in the show. Its time, to know what that purpose is to introduce the character at that point of the show. Either, he is a total saint or the stalker.

Way Viren was introduced was positive, including the promo.But you never know what cooks up.Wink
It is not going to be much fun if Nivi looses both her loves and Divya is there on the other end enjoying a perfect life.AngryThere should be some good things for Nivi too,and some share of bad things for Divya to balance it out!

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

I don't thnk ki Viren is dsyalker . He can'tt b . He Loves Nivi frm more then himself so there is no chance tht he will hurt her . n he himself also said dis thng . ki no1 has rght 2 hurt his wife nt even he . So i don't thnk ki he is d one.

As far as ticket thng is concereed .Viren definatelyy hav some bigg past whch i thnk either Viren himself or CC n Viren both knows .dis also increased my doubt in 2dt's BT scene when Viren says " kya karoon tayajii ? par is dil ne itni chotein khayai h ki ab yeh kuch nahi kehta " n while speaking CC was foccused along wid Viren . Toh definatelyy CC knows abt Viren's past . dis also becomes mor sure frm tht FB scene b/w Viren-CC

I agree, Viren's past is probably holding all the answers about Viren's real personality.That's why it is not revealed until now.Obsessive in lover is bearable but psycho stalker  will not be good!

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

I think in another week, that is sixth day from now, the stalker will be revealed.
 The unfolding is already started. More confusion this week, more mud throwing this week.Wink

how can Nive be shown to know that it was Viren who came to Shimla?

Bani, please please tell me what you mean? This is very cryptic and today, I really want to understand what you are thinking about the future of the current track. Please tell me what you are thinking, pleaseEmbarrassed

I've been meaning to ask you for quite some time, I really want to know your detailed views on this.

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 12:49pm
aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Once, more about Viren's past is revealed, a concrete decision can be made about him. I hope the stalker does not stalk Nivedita during thie honeymoon time.

Bani, Oh! Bani, I'm trying to think what you mean by this?Embarrassed

And there is one thing I have been meaning to ask for quite some time now. Some time back, in one post you had written something about a fact that occured either during the pheras (don't remember whether it was the completed ones or the incomplete one between Siddharth and Nivi) You had said that there was something said during one of the pheras that could lead to a conclusion about who would finally end up with whom. Am I making sense here? Please Bani, if you remember such a post, can you please tell me what you were referring to? Thanks Bani.Hug
wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i dont want viren to be the stalker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I agree.

So far the cts are trying to make us suspect Viren and Sid which means that it's not any one of them.

If Viren is the MP then it makes absolutely no sense because he has no motive and the motive that I read on this forum is kind of absurd for me (that he wants Nivi to love him so he's being the one to save her). That's just ridiculous. You can't hurt a person into loving you. Viren himself is lovable enough and if he has trust and faith in his love, he won't stoop to such levels to gain it.

Niviren are the soul of this show (for me anyways) and making Viren the MP ruins the show.
  1truelove= the show was ruined for alot of us the day they split nivi and sid up so anything is possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
 The "emotional atyachar" in this show was too much to handle that I stopped watching it for a week.Today I  did watch the show though. Didn't even bother to watch so-called maha-episode. The negativityin the show and trauma and torture Nivi's going thru is beyond anything. I don't care whoever is the Stalker now, I just want this pathetic mystery track to get over and start something nice and light-hearted stuffs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsakhilhacelestae

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

The "emotional atyachar" in this show was too much to handle that I stopped watching it for a week.Today I  did watch the show though. Didn't even bother to watch so-called maha-episode. The negativityin the show and trauma and torture Nivi's going thru is beyond anything. I don't care whoever is the Stalker now, I just want this pathetic mystery track to get over and start something nice and light-hearted stuffs.

Me too Kanchhi, I started watching from today again.Though I did not watch it for few days last week, it did not make any difference with the continuity in the story.
The Cts want to increase the TRP, so they try various ways....exaggerated celebrations, sometimes interesting mystery plots, deaths ,second marriages, blasts from past  or sudden change of a positive character to negative.But  when all the ideas are used up, they make their own and we are the Ginnie pigs.PigLOL
I guess this is one such situation!!!
This stalker thing has unreasonable, cruel mind games and too much  emotional"atyachar" .
Hope they realize it and stop it soon.Too much of negativity will affect audiences in a bad way, eventually it will lead a bad taste with everyone.
ConfusedDead

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhacelestae

Go to top