India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN IS NOT THE STALKER!!!!

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I beg to differ from the obvious interpretation one can make from today's episode,
Nivi found the train ticket as proof that, Viren was in Simla one day before of his actual arrival.
I think the Cts are misleading us.The article and today's episode are just that.

The reason is simple, why would Viren ask Niveditha to retrieve the papers when she has already thrown and when knew that he had chances of her finding out the truth ? He could have saftely go the papers out himself from the trash and destroyed , rather than asking her to do it.
He would not have let his valet on the table in the first place or not left the ticket undestroyed if wanted to keep his stalking thing a secret.
He was sort of smiling when he said  to Nivi that he had some important papers in the valet.
Looks like he himself had done to get Nivi's attention and question him, like the gift box in the closet.
OR he was there early to figure out who the stalker was!

I don't see why the Cts would want to break the only good point of this serial by making Viren psycho

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786anjalianjalisalunieaashiluvskinnyasyadadamittusinghbristi04aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRencelestaetamushiAGulfnaley4everNikita99_Hira_89AnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShiPoojaa_PshaaziMMBGsmartccherrypansyRahmSuchi-Mariaa.SG

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree.

So far the cts are trying to make us suspect Viren and Sid which means that it's not any one of them.

If Viren is the MP then it makes absolutely no sense because he has no motive and the motive that I read on this forum is kind of absurd for me (that he wants Nivi to love him so he's being the one to save her). That's just ridiculous. You can't hurt a person into loving you. Viren himself is lovable enough and if he has trust and faith in his love, he won't stoop to such levels to gain it.

Niviren are the soul of this show (for me anyways) and making Viren the MP ruins the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliHIMIYAPureheartstamushiAGulfMMBG

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i agree with you....i don't want him to be  the stalker.......cvs will totally ruin this show by making him stalker......i want to see him as obsessed lover but i don't want him to be the stalker......

Edited by shaazi - 10 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPureheartsAGulf

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I too don't want him to be the stalker .
All Nivi has in her life is him now.It makes no sense when one person just keeps suffering and looses everything she had  and something more like VIREN!

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalitamushiRahm

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I don't think Viren (or Siddharth) is the Stalker. I suspicion is on Chanchal and Jawahar and I am sure they are doing it with the help of an accomplice, probably some domestic help. I don't think Viren would stoop to such levels to get Nivedita's love or trust.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPureheartscelestaetamushiAGulfRahm

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
True Viren should not be shown a the Stalker,  Nivren have such a beautiful relationship.  and plus Viren had told Nivi that on her 20th smile she woul become his, so Why should Viren do anything to make her scared or prove her mad,  MAy be he returned early so as to keep an eye on Nivi as to who is trying to harm her,  and had he not been there on time they would have been successful in taking Nivi to the Mental Hospital,  its someone in the sharma or Sood house who is trying to harm Nivi,  The person who is shown least for the moment is Jawahar and not to forget Divya's brother,  even he is not seen ever since the marriage, so he is also suspicious,  Hope this Stalker track ends soon,  as its just getting annoying, 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPureheartscelestaetamushi

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i dont think Viren is the stalker. but he definitely knows something.he will unmask the stalker. He seems to have some proof.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

True Viren should not be shown a the Stalker,  Nivren have such a beautiful relationship.  and plus Viren had told Nivi that on her 20th smile she woul become his, so Why should Viren do anything to make her scared or prove her mad,  MAy be he returned early so as to keep an eye on Nivi as to who is trying to harm her,  and had he not been there on time they would have been successful in taking Nivi to the Mental Hospital,  its someone in the sharma or Sood house who is trying to harm Nivi,  The person who is shown least for the moment is Jawahar and not to forget Divya's brother,  even he is not seen ever since the marriage, so he is also suspicious,  Hope this Stalker track ends soon,  as its just getting annoying, 

Looks like Divya's brother has taken a break as the actor playing the role is acting in another serial.
I don't know about Jawahar though.Since Chanchal is a strong character, Jawahar is excused I guess.
Otherwise he would been  the Indrajeet of Bidaai, who had no lines to say!LOL

Edited by Purehearts - 10 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiRahm

Go to top