Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 10th Jan 2011 (Page 6)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@ZubyDutta - Zuby, you really don't need a shrink as they will just tell you to open up and talk about your feelings and will listen intently so you can do the same thing on this forum(free of charge) and just express your feelings.  There is no truly no medications(anti-depressants or anti-anxiety) that would help us crazy LTL fans.  This is all you need as you will get the comforting arms around you from the forum members to carry on and will also be helping other forum members cope as well.  Aneesa.

Thank u,AneesaHug I 'm scared to even imagine what would have happened to me if not for the comforting arms of my beloved forum members.Cry The way I rant & ramble here like a lunatic I'd  be locked up in some psych ward if I did it outside.OuchLOL Thank u & love u all gals.Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaishaAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu
I cant describe how happy I am after seeing ur update.Last week was a nightmare.With Dutta "dead",MR leaving issue and you deciding not to do these updates anymore,EVERYTHING  was suddenly changing .I realized that I am badly addicted to your updates,missed them bad.Thank you for coming backHug
Loved yesterday...our dear Dutta is back.My heart sank seeing his eyes,I cant bear seeing something wrong with them.
Lovely episode ,the song chosen " yeh hausla" was excellent....Both Nakku and we fans need to keep hausla in this  time.Thank you from core of my heart for writing again and bringing a smile on my face.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122AbhiAni-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Wow.  First time in my life i am so excited and happy on MondayBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile  Thanks Anu for the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Anu ki ho gayi Wah Bhai Wah :) Even before the update is complete, what a great way to start my week :) Now I have hopes that even MR will continue as Dutta :)

yah keep the Faith .. and bombard Ashvini and Jessu George as much as u can Guys. Coz they are shocked and overwhelmed with the responses they are getting from MR fans ....So, keep mailing them .. specially these two ppl .. 

@ Anu .. Zor ka jhataaa haaye Zoron say lagaaa !! haa laga! Wink  

Lovely update... good and Positive start for the week as got to see Dutta Smile *sigh*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25Crystal29left_foreverAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Dear Anu:

Lovely to have you back and your wonderful updates!! Your updates are enough to re-live the epsiode!!

Missed your updates so much!! Thank you for making my day and making this forum normal!! Now I feel more positivity and feel that our heartfelt prayrs will reach the right people and will be positvely answered!!

Love you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Shocked Anu thanks for the blockbuster update.

I skipped the whole kala bakwaas so thanks for providing the detailed update on that scenes. Gosh Suds is worst then a loser.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 January 2011 at 12:09am

Anu-Reddy

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Anu ki ho gayi Wah Bhai Wah :) Even before the update is complete, what a great way to start my week :) Now I have hopes that even MR will continue as Dutta :)

yah keep the Faith .. and bombard Ashvini and Jessu George as much as u can Guys. Coz they are shocked and overwhelmed with the responses they are getting from MR fans ....So, keep mailing them .. specially these two ppl .. 

@ Anu .. Zor ka jhataaa haaye Zoron say lagaaa !! haa laga! Wink  

Lovely update... good and Positive start for the week as got to see Dutta Smile *sigh*
Jessu george & Rajesh Kamat's mail receipant server is not accepting mails, may be their mailbox is full.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Dew-drop

I m surprised Anu ....LOL
Kyun? ShockedLOL ...........Dont tell me there are two Shabzs LOL one who talks to me and one who is posting this msg LOL

U knw better ....hw many Shabz u knw & talk to .....LOL

Anu-Reddy

Go to top