Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 10th Jan 2011 - Page 5

sikkaisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Anu
I cant describe how happy I am after seeing ur update.Last week was a nightmare.With Dutta "dead",MR leaving issue and you deciding not to do these updates anymore,EVERYTHING  was suddenly changing .I realized that I am badly addicted to your updates,missed them bad.Thank you for coming backπŸ€—
Loved yesterday...our dear Dutta is back.My heart sank seeing his eyes,I cant bear seeing something wrong with them.
Lovely episode ,the song chosen " yeh hausla" was excellent....Both Nakku and we fans need to keep hausla in this  time.Thank you from core of my heart for writing again and bringing a smile on my face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.  First time in my life i am so excited and happy on MondayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Thanks Anu for the update.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Anu ki ho gayi Wah Bhai Wah :) Even before the update is complete, what a great way to start my week :) Now I have hopes that even MR will continue as Dutta :)

yah keep the Faith .. and bombard Ashvini and Jessu George as much as u can Guys. Coz they are shocked and overwhelmed with the responses they are getting from MR fans ....So, keep mailing them .. specially these two ppl .. 

@ Anu .. Zor ka jhataaa haaye Zoron say lagaaa !! haa laga! πŸ˜‰  

Lovely update... good and Positive start for the week as got to see Dutta 😊 *sigh*
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Anu:

Lovely to have you back and your wonderful updates!! Your updates are enough to re-live the epsiode!!

Missed your updates so much!! Thank you for making my day and making this forum normal!! Now I feel more positivity and feel that our heartfelt prayrs will reach the right people and will be positvely answered!!

Love you!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 Anu thanks for the blockbuster update.

I skipped the whole kala bakwaas so thanks for providing the detailed update on that scenes. Gosh Suds is worst then a loser.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

yah keep the Faith .. and bombard Ashvini and Jessu George as much as u can Guys. Coz they are shocked and overwhelmed with the responses they are getting from MR fans ....So, keep mailing them .. specially these two ppl .. 

@ Anu .. Zor ka jhataaa haaye Zoron say lagaaa !! haa laga! πŸ˜‰  

Lovely update... good and Positive start for the week as got to see Dutta 😊 *sigh*

Jessu george & Rajesh Kamat's mail receipant server is not accepting mails, may be their mailbox is full.πŸ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Kyun? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ...........Dont tell me there are two Shabzs πŸ˜† one who talks to me and one who is posting this msg πŸ˜†

U knw better ....hw many Shabz u knw & talk to .....πŸ˜†
sevak thumbnail
thanks so much for the entertaining update!
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So glad you are back to doing update Anu!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the lovely update!!! loved the ye hosla song picturization.... πŸ˜Š
No precap ...No Promos .......why colors why?
Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
sut1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the lovely update Anu πŸ€—