Tanyaz

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Tulsey

[
the man gets slapped and harrassed........he need bheeh bheen kea jutiah....I hope you understand my punjabi..LOLLOLLOL

No I didn't understand .But I know yo uare very angry to be saying something  like this . It sounds nasty ..LOLLOLLOL
lol tanya itz liek 1 of d best line 2 express ur anger in punjabi....hahahaLOLLOLLOL trust me we r vry vry angry....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks tanyaSmile

DharmeshDead
Lalia Groupbie
Lalia
Lalia

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

thanks tanya!!

i can't believe the precap!!!!!!!  i thought Dharmesh never married Madhuri....omg...what a mess now...or is he lying about that too????????   Why would Madhuri allow him to take a second wife...that doesn't make any sense!!  I suppose she wasn't up to his status?  Dead
and he threatened Archu???  what an icky man that Dharmesh is.....to think once we all thought he was shy and awkward.  yikes....Shocked

I agree with everyone: Dharmesh is the biggest hypocrite on the show. But I'd like to bring up a few points. Everyone keeps mentioning (including the show itself) that Dharmesh married Madhuri first..Madhuri is Dharmesh's first wife. However, in every single scene that Madhuri's in, she is seen without sindoor in her mang. She wears Punjabi suits so can we assume that she's Punjabi-Sikh? As far as I know, Sikh women don't wear sindoor in their mang so technically she could be married to Dharmesh. What do you guys think?

As far as Madhuri allowing him to take another wife, maybe she doesn't know that he has another wife? The show never mentions that she knows. I think they did mention, at one point, that she knows Dharmesh works in Mumbai. But then, why did Madhuri never follow her "husband" to Mumbai? Why stay in Pune? 

Lastly, as far as Madhuri not being up to his status, the same thing could be said for Vaishali. I don't know if you saw the episodes before Dharmesh and Vaishali got married, but there was one episode where Vaishali and a couple of her friends were hanging out and they went into this car dealership and Vaishali and Dharmesh meet for the first time and something happened, I don't remember what exactly, but Vaishali did something Dharmesh didn't like and he starts yelling at her saying how she has no right to be in such a "high-class" place...it's not her status, bhagera bhagera...So, in his eyes, Vaishali wasn't up to his standards, either. And it is sort of true. Vaishali and her family, while rich with love, are not the richest people. Dharmesh, however, has more money to spare than anything. They are worlds apart.

So... what do you guys think?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Madhuri knows about Vaishali. Dharmesh did mention how he wanted to be with Vaishali on her birthday while he was at the hospital in Pune. Its just a one night stand with Madhuri that resulted in Varun and then either Dharmesh genuinely loved his son or was black-mailed into accepting his son. Either way he is stuck. But he is smart enough to play his cards very well. Archu was dumb to have warned him of her plans. Now he will rack his brains and black-mail that emotional fool who will anyway fall at his feet and ask him not to leave Vaishali etc, etc. We all know how predictable things can get. We have seen Archu do this to Shravani, Manjusha, Ajit etc. So Archu is like barking dogs seldom bite.

My guess is Savita learns about Madhuri and unmasks him in public or it could even be Satish who does that. Will have to wait and watch.
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update. hate the precap./
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz for the written update.
I like the way you do update, which is like dialogues written of the characters.

Go to top