Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 8)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by maan_13

They should file a police compalint. The marriage is illegal and Shakti has no rights on Aarushi.

Logically yes !! But then when the Thakur's say that Aarushi voluntarily married him and parades a big group as proof..what then ??

Her best defense would be Temporary Insanity. The Saxes will freak out that their Arrghhoosia has to be labeled an insane person.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDbabithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the precap.

I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.

Anu 

Hi Anu,

You are welcome !!

You are looking at it from the legal angle...but from the feudal angle, The Thakur's have every right to drag in Aarushi ...[Don't forget that SS is a feudal lord] ..she has committed a crime punishable by law.. and she definitely needs to be punished by the law

Krishna was being very pragmatic when he stopped Pratigya from calling the police...he knows his father's reach and his clout ..plus all SS had to say was that This Girl voluntarily married my married son in full view of the public..this girl committed adultery ..and what would happen ..Aarushi will be dragged to Prison along wih Shakthi ..but while Shakthi comes out on bail..Aarushi will be languishing n prison ...This is what Krishna was trying to avoid..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAIbabithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by adilmomin786

@tanthya @Mera.... 2011 was supposed to be a happy, jolly, be nice to everyone...new year! what happennnn 10 days into it ??

the cure for arushtits did not work as anticipated ............ late stage complications in the form of KB had the R&D dept scrambling back to the drawing board......

so far, nothing seems to be able to erradicate this pest that has been proven to be the carrier of the ailment............ u have any suggestions? can we send her to you in  texas ?

if packaged correctly, she will be able to fit into a FedEx priority overnight box Tongue

Yemi

Did you even have to ask himShocked? He is Arghoooosia's only fanErmm (the one she talks about in the interviews). Send her over, he'll be happy, he's looking forward to a trip to Las Vegas with her.  You send her to TX he'll take care of paying for baggage from there to LVegas.Tongue

Edited by MERARAI - 10 January 2011 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Why hello there. A question's been racing in my mind for a while. Is Pratigya pregnant yet ?? Any kid coming in the serial soon ?

why? you wanna audition for babysitter? LOL
Yemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, lol no i just want the serial to have a cheerful time. Hell, it's just killing me now !! LOL

Why do you care? You don't watch it, you read a post or two and make up your mind. You are better off writing your script and daydreaming it while you pretend to listen to your Profs. in class.Ermm
Haha LOL Mera Mera, oh meri Mera !

Wait till I tell the two big men in my home, watch out, I am their Mera.

I think You urself are sufficient to handle that toddler , Mera ..why bother Men ??Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description....sorry missed out the LUD....exam time at the moment!! CryCry ...will catch it up right now Smile

Study well !! Pooja...Big smileThumbs Up

Take care of the exams first. There won't be much missed when you finish them and come back. We'll still be trying to eradicate arusititis.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Why hello there. A question's been racing in my mind for a while. Is Pratigya pregnant yet ?? Any kid coming in the serial soon ?

why? you wanna audition for babysitter? LOL
Yemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, lol no i just want the serial to have a cheerful time. Hell, it's just killing me now !! LOL

Why do you care? You don't watch it, you read a post or two and make up your mind. You are better off writing your script and daydreaming it while you pretend to listen to your Profs. in class.Ermm
Haha LOL Mera Mera, oh meri Mera !

Wait till I tell the two big men in my home, watch out, I am their Mera.

I think You urself are sufficient to handle that toddler , Mera ..why bother Men ??Big smile

I am a lady. My baba just needs to tap him on the shoulder, he will land in another country in a jiffy, from Texas to Mexico.
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Aeryn,

The way I see it, both Krishna and Komal have taken their wedding vows seriously and they are living by it.  Do their spouses deserve such blind loyalty, prob not, especially Adarsh who treats Komal as some sort of pest who humiliates her at any given time.

Has Adarsh treated his wife with any respect till date and yet Komal continues to defend him when needed.  I get annoyed at Komal more for sticking by her husband when he does not have to decency to ans a simple question that is put to him.

When has Adarsh defended his wife? Never and yet we dont hear from anyone questioning his behaviour.  So his wife is not Pratigya but he at least has something Krishna does not, and that is openly standing by her husband whether he deserves it or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naAeryntanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Aeryn

Star,

I think what you say holds truth to it. K has sold himself out just to get some as he knows P will not be in the mood if he isn't a good boy and do what she says....

He said once that he will not be like other men whose weakness lies in bedroom....what a let down!!
sorry to butt in but i had to LOL @ underlined .......... only monks can make that proclamation and live by it......even then,  some give up on it.

MKAP is a show overflowing with empty promises & secrets begging to be exposed  

Yep yemi but other men will not accept to be emasculated so much just for it....they'll put their foot down and if that doesn't work then say bye bye and give an other girl all their attention...

true... but this is selfish, obssesive,territorial  Krishna we're talking about.  He saw.... he coveted....... he conquered.

He made his bed so he has to lie in it (pun intended LOL)

moral for K's actions - when you think you've seen an angel, curb your enthusiasm and proceed with caution because not all that glitters is gold

Edited by yemi3006 - 10 January 2011 at 12:20pm

Go to top