Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 7)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

@tanthya @Mera.... 2011 was supposed to be a happy, jolly, be nice to everyone...new year! what happennnn 10 days into it ??

the cure for arushtits did not work as anticipated ............ late stage complications in the form of KB had the R&D dept scrambling back to the drawing board......

so far, nothing seems to be able to erradicate this pest that has been proven to be the carrier of the ailment............ u have any suggestions? can we send her to you in  texas ?

if packaged correctly, she will be able to fit into a FedEx priority overnight box Tongue

Edited by yemi3006 - 10 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by MERARAI

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Tomorrow I'll have to bear superdidi trying to save the day with her loyal sidekick beside her....Ouch

Aeryn

You are going to be miffed when Prats comes riding to the rescue. This is going to show SS in a light Krishna has never seen before. Pack your bags with your new clothes Baba time for you to move out with Prats and head back to the fives tar accommodations at the Adda.

Mera,

It's not SS I want K to see in a new light but prats....I'm appalled by his attitude towards his family as SS is not responsible for this mess. Aarushi is, she was the instigator and P is siding with her putting all the blame on her in-lawsAngryAngry

I would like K to see her for what she is : a hypocrite

He is still in the honeymoon phase with his Babu, off to a late start, once Prats delivers a baby he will start to see the warts in Prats.

Mera,

No man with self respect and a mind of his own would still refuses to wake up from the honeymoon phase!!!

All P has dished at K and his family should have been more than enough to ruin the mood....

I can't digest this K....

Let me try some reverse psychology  or a better spin to proceedings.  If K did not help Pratigya then all his hardwork of wooing her for the last yr would be pointless [as we know K hates working] and she would prob be dead or worse. So he is making sure his hard work does not come to naught. Its self preservation for him.  He is thinking about himself LOLLOLLOL

Star,

I think what you say holds truth to it. K has sold himself out just to get some as he knows P will not be in the mood if he isn't a good boy and do what she says....

He said once that he will not be like other men whose weakness lies in bedroom....what a let down!!

-Sheena-

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Tomorrow I'll have to bear superdidi trying to save the day with her loyal sidekick beside her....Ouch

Aeryn

You are going to be miffed when Prats comes riding to the rescue. This is going to show SS in a light Krishna has never seen before. Pack your bags with your new clothes Baba time for you to move out with Prats and head back to the fives tar accommodations at the Adda.

Mera,

It's not SS I want K to see in a new light but prats....I'm appalled by his attitude towards his family as SS is not responsible for this mess. Aarushi is, she was the instigator and P is siding with her putting all the blame on her in-lawsAngryAngry

He is still in the honeymoon phase with his Babu, off to a late start, once Prats delivers a baby he will start to see the warts in Prats.

Mera,

No man with self respect and a mind of his own would still refuses to wake up from the honeymoon phase!!!

All P has dished at K and his family should have been more than enough to ruin the mood....

Let me try some reverse psychology  or a better spin to proceedings.  If K did not help Pratigya then all his hardwork of wooing her for the last yr would be pointless [as we know K hates working] and she would prob be dead or worse. So he is making sure his hard work does not come to naught. Its self preservation for him.  He is thinking about himself LOLLOLLOL

Star,

I think what you say holds truth to it. K has sold himself out just to get some as he knows P will not be in the mood if he isn't a good boy and do what she says....

He said once that he will not be like other men whose weakness lies in bedroom....what a let down!!
sorry to butt in but i had to LOL @ underlined .......... only monks can make that proclamation and live by it......even then,  some give up on it.

MKAP is a show overflowing with empty promises & secrets begging to be exposed  

Edited by yemi3006 - 10 January 2011 at 11:39am

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Why hello there. A question's been racing in my mind for a while. Is Pratigya pregnant yet ?? Any kid coming in the serial soon ?

why? you wanna audition for babysitter? LOL

Baba will beat him to a pulp if he so much as comes near Vachan. Tongue  Baba only wants Babu to raise his baby, no poor influences in his baby's life. He's got too many of them in the house as it is, don't need a new one coming to join the gang.

Mera is right ..he already has to contend with Sasurji,saali saheba,saale saheb, Daadi...he does not another rotten apple in that pile..

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

SS walks in Victorious, gives out a triumphant roar  " Thakurain"..Amma comes out and watches..Shakthi  drags in Aarushi and sort of throws her on the floor..Pratigya rushes towards her saying "Aarushi "...The rest are watching..

Where all other Saxes failed, the ray of hope remains in the form of Pratigya.  No doubt she will be there all guns blazing in saving Arushi.

Oh wait I forgot...Other Saxes dont have what Pratigy has [Krishna, Krishna, Krishna]

Thanks for the description Tanths

Her not so secret weapon....Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan_13

They should file a police compalint. The marriage is illegal and Shakti has no rights on Aarushi.

Logically yes !! But then when the Thakur's say that Aarushi voluntarily married him and parades a big group as proof..what then ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks Tanths for the description....sorry missed out the LUD....exam time at the moment!! CryCry ...will catch it up right now Smile

Study well !! Pooja...Big smileThumbs Up

MERARAI

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Aeryn

Mera,

Mera,

Star,

sorry to butt in but i had to LOL @ underlined .......... only monks can make that proclamation and live by it......even then,  some give up on it.

MKAP is a show overflowing with empty promises & secrets begging to be exposed  

Yep yemi but other men will not accept to be emasculated so much just for it....they'll put their foot down and if that doesn't work then say bye bye and give an other girl all their attention...

Go to top