Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 6)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,
 
Thanks for the precap.
 
I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.
 
 
Anu 
just one ques mam...........why now u also taking arrushi's crime as a mistake............? i'm not saying wat thakurs did was ryt n ofc arrushi don't deserve to be treated to b like this..............but why now arrushi's crime is a mistke in ur eyes...........Smile
 
Hello Pragati,
 
Maybe I used the wrong word,it would be right to say that she commited a sin and she should be punished .but definitely not in this way. I do not support any kind of violence against woman. This is not right.
 
Anu

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Why hello there. A question's been racing in my mind for a while. Is Pratigya pregnant yet ?? Any kid coming in the serial soon ?


why..??
Lol. So the serial can be more cheerful ! LOL Now dont go crazy on me.


Adilwa...

I always deal calmly,quietly,smoothly while dealing with crazy lunatics [you would have realized that from that simple question ...if you were sane Wink]


Someone forgot to tell himMKAP is Notanki Central not Comedy Central.
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@tanthya @Mera.... 2011 was supposed to be a happy, jolly, be nice to everyone...new year! what happennnn 10 days into it ??

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Just when i thought she was out they drag her back in again  Cry LOL

Thanks For the Precap Tanths .......can't wait for this epi to air !!!


She has run away twice..she has 5 more to go...Wink
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,
 
Thanks for the precap.
 
I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.
 
 
Anu 
just one ques mam...........why now u also taking arrushi's crime as a mistake............? i'm not saying wat thakurs did was ryt n ofc arrushi don't deserve to be treated to b like this..............but why now arrushi's crime is a mistke in ur eyes...........Smile
 
Hello Pragati,
 
Maybe I used the wrong word,it would be right to say that she commited a sin and she should be punished .but definitely not in this way. I do not support any kind of violence against woman. This is not right.
 
Anu
agree............but i'm completly irritated the way cv's ignored kesar's character............it shd b kesar's fight or pratigya fighting for kesar's right rather fighting for her own sis..........don't u think pratigya shd have called police long time b4.........wen shakti got married to her..........why don't she called police than..........this only shows that at that case arrushi was also get arrested as more than shakti shez responsible for bigmany.........as shakti didn't force her for M..............it was arrushi who knowingly married him to take revenge 4m Prats...........Dead
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.
 
Tomorrow I'll have to bear superdidi trying to save the day with her loyal sidekick beside her....Ouch


Aeryn

You are going to be miffed when Prats comes riding to the rescue. This is going to show SS in a light Krishna has never seen before. Pack your bags with your new clothes Baba time for you to move out with Prats and head back to the fives tar accommodations at the Adda.
 
Mera,
 
It's not SS I want K to see in a new light but prats....I'm appalled by his attitude towards his family as SS is not responsible for this mess. Aarushi is, she was the instigator and P is siding with her putting all the blame on her in-lawsAngryAngry
 
I would like K to see her for what she is : a hypocrite
but Krishna will not .....

One thing that rankles me is WHY did Pratigya call up police ??
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 1984

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.
 
Tomorrow I'll have to bear superdidi trying to save the day with her loyal sidekick beside her....Ouch


well as a salve ..let me say that Aarushi will be locked in and Krishna will prevent Pratigya from rushing to rescue Pratigya..
 
Till when??....anyway I'm sure he did just because he didn't want prats to get hurt...he will be back at her side plotting against his family even though it is Aarushi who wronged them AngryDead


bec he wants to play with cool head and does not want to  rush head long into anything ...he is trying to minimize the damage and the radius of the fall out..
 
He is trying to minimize the damage and fall out saxes would have to face...That's my prob
We know he will side with P....why not try to reason her, give her a dose of well needed truth and say he will not take part in it, he will not accept his family to be toyed with....
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

@tanthya @Mera.... 2011 was supposed to be a happy, jolly, be nice to everyone...new year! what happennnn 10 days into it ??



when was this decree passed ..I do not think I signed up for it...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Here comes Aman again

Author: suk19   Replies: 4   Views: 824

suk19 4 824 05 August 2010 at 8:57am by kasturika_kashu
Krishna missing comes back to the

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 13   Views: 1419

suk19 13 1419 05 August 2010 at 8:52am by suk19
TB - Krishna comes face to face with bitter truth

Author: niveditha   Replies: 0   Views: 1319

niveditha 0 1319 23 July 2010 at 7:40am by niveditha
i hope arushi comes to prats

Author: suk19   Replies: 2   Views: 561

suk19 2 561 18 June 2010 at 7:12pm by KalyWayne07
Dadi1 back - Chandu back too

2 3

Author: pritirays   Replies: 17   Views: 2137

pritirays 17 2137 22 April 2010 at 1:00pm by sakshi18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index