Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 21)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

I m  comingggggggggggggggggg.................LOL 

pahoooch gayiiiiiiii.................LOL 

hello everyone.....MMG had new belan in her PP............wat about u sathya di...........LOL

Belan ?????...Bacha..MMG has upgraded to Axe ..now it is  just chop,chop,chop ...no more thud,thud,thudLOL
LOL
axe.............Shocked whom she wanna hit with it............may b arrushia................LOLLOLLOL

She is impartial...she will hit anyone  who dares to annoy her LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePragati.Thussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

Tanths, I dont think Sax alone is guilty in his performance.  All the Sax clan, including Pratigya play their respective characters flat, IMO. [This is my POV and not meant to hurt anyone]. They dont bring any depth in their performances.  It is not like they are new to their characters, they've had over a year to understand the nuances of their characters but they dont divert away from the script.  There is a lack of understanding, and connection to their characters.

Yes Star ..I do agree with you ..imagine Adarsh ..A soft spoken decent chap with grey colors running  in his who keeps that  bad boy feelings and impulses under the wraps  of submissive and by the book kind of guy image.it would have been exciting to watch this character's portrayal  by a good actor ...but ..

and the rest ..urgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Adarsh has difficulty in putting two expressions together so he sticks to the one he knows best and suits him well for all situation..........his frownsLOLLOLLOL.

PG acting in the recent promo was not up to the mark, I feel. She has improved but still struggles in showing subtle nuances.

Edited by starlight123 - 11 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Tanths, I dont think Sax alone is guilty in his performance.  All the Sax clan, including Pratigya play their respective characters flat, IMO. [This is my POV and not meant to hurt anyone]. They dont bring any depth in their performances.  It is not like they are new to their characters, they've had over a year to understand the nuances of their characters but they dont divert away from the script.  There is a lack of understanding, and connection to their characters.

Yes Star ..I do agree with you ..imagine Adarsh ..A soft spoken decent chap with grey colors running  in his who keeps that  bad boy feelings and impulses under the wraps  of submissive and by the book kind of guy image.it would have been exciting to watch this character's portrayal  by a good actor ...but ..

Adarsh has difficulty in putting two expressions together so he sticks to the one he knows best and suits him well for all situation..........his frownsLOLLOLLOL.

Don't  be unfair ..........you are forgetting the pursed lipsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

hello everyone.....MMG had new belan in her PP............wat about u sathya di...........LOL

Belan ?????...Bacha..MMG has upgraded to Axe ..now it is  just chop,chop,chop ...no more thud,thud,thudLOL
LOL
axe.............Shocked whom she wanna hit with it............may b arrushia................LOLLOLLOL

wow woow..........just like krishna b4 M.............LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

PG acting in the recent promo was not up to the mark, I feel. She has improved but still struggles in showing subtle nuances.

Star,

I seiously wonder  whether there ever was an improvement ...she was one dimensional in earlier scenes too ...what  lulled us into thinking that she has improved was the fact that ..there was a series of comc and light scenes ...scenes  which were not demanding and she excelled !! Now again a serious and grim track is coming and we find her wanting ...but yes,,,there has been slight inflection's when she delivers dialogues ...

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Don't  be unfair ..........you are forgetting the pursed lipsLOL

and the knitted eyebrows..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

LOL

wow woow..........just like krishna b4 M.............LOLLOL

Wah Beta!!! Hum soch rahe the ke humre kaan kaahe itne jal rahe hain......LOL

Kya kahein....Tanths!  Tum to humre sache dost nikle yaar!! Ek dum jaan gayi ho humre bare itne thode samey mein!! Jiyo beta!!Clap

Aur Pragati - tum ee jaan liyo ke ee Kisna jo hai woh humra door ka ristidaar hai - tabo humra aur ooka swabao itna milta julta hai!!! Big smile

hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

LOL
Not to mention even scarier little girl.............stare, stare, stareROFL

Now why  does that remind me of    *Tanths Zips her mouth*LOLLOLLOL

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sathya - dont you dare!!!!!!  Dead Dear God !!!

Me dont wanna be running after you wid ma axe!!!!LOL

Edited by Madmadgirl - 11 January 2011 at 2:30pm

Go to top