Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 20)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I m  comingggggggggggggggggg.................LOL 

pahoooch gayiiiiiiii.................LOL 

hello everyone.....MMG had new belan in her PP............wat about u sathya di...........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL

YM,

The Cv's have created a show where not one character is full of virtue ..All  of them are a mix  of vice and virtues although there may be a variation in the distribution ...Had the sax role been enacted by some other competent  actor who could bring out the innate dignity, refined sense, a natural aversion to uncouth things, and  who could portray the helplessness of an educated father floundering in murky water,  A  Swan fighting with rapacious Shark , never letting go of his self respect , finding himself in-equal ..caught in a web ...Then we would have been behind Shamu ...unfortunately what we are seeing is a caricature , A figure head depiction of what a refined,educated guy behaves..there is no subtlety nor the nuances ... which the Thakur's bring on with ease ...hence our liking for Thakur's..
[/QUOTE]

Tanths, I dont think Sax alone is guilty in his performance.  All the Sax clan, including Pratigya play their respective characters flat, IMO. [This is my POV and not meant to hurt anyone]. They dont bring any depth in their performances.  It is not like they are new to their characters, they've had over a year to understand the nuances of their characters but they dont divert away from the script.  There is a lack of understanding, and connection to their characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hello everyone.....MMG had new belan in her PP............wat about u sathya di...........LOL

Belan ?????...Bacha..MMG has upgraded to Axe ..now it is  just chop,chop,chop ...no more thud,thud,thudLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePragati.Thussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Belan ?????...Bacha..MMG has upgraded to Axe ..now it is  just chop,chop,chop ...no more thud,thud,thudLOL
LOL
Not to mention even scarier little girl.............stare, stare, stareROFL

corvettetanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

LOL
axe.............Shocked whom she wanna hit with it............may b arrushia................LOLLOLLOL

hussainramsotanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

LOL
hey yummiommy......may i know ur name.............as yummimommy is little long to type........EmbarrassedLOLLOL

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL

YM,

The Cv's have created a show where not one character is full of virtue ..All  of them are a mix  of vice and virtues although there may be a variation in the distribution ...Had the sax role been enacted by some other competent  actor who could bring out the innate dignity, refined sense, a natural aversion to uncouth things, and  who could portray the helplessness of an educated father floundering in murky water,  A  Swan fighting with rapacious Shark , never letting go of his self respect , finding himself in-equal ..caught in a web ...Then we would have been behind Shamu ...unfortunately what we are seeing is a caricature , A figure head depiction of what a refined,educated guy behaves..there is no subtlety nor the nuances ... which the Thakur's bring on with ease ...hence our liking for Thakur's..

Tanths, I dont think Sax alone is guilty in his performance.  All the Sax clan, including Pratigya play their respective characters flat, IMO. [This is my POV and not meant to hurt anyone]. They dont bring any depth in their performances.  It is not like they are new to their characters, they've had over a year to understand the nuances of their characters but they dont divert away from the script.  There is a lack of understanding, and connection to their characters.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Star ..I do agree with you ..imagine Adarsh ..A soft spoken decent chap with grey colors running  in his who keeps that  bad boy feelings and impulses under the wraps  of submissive and by the book kind of guy image.it would have been exciting to watch this character's portrayal  by a good actor ...but ..

and the rest ..urgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

LOL

Now why  does that remind me of    *Tanths Zips her mouth*LOLLOLLOL

corvette

Go to top