Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 19)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by HamiSky

Ohh noooo..!!!
an article on Adarsh implies that the coming track is on him??
Ohh plss yaar!!! jsut a while back I said Tanths....I am liking the show again..but here????

Hami, have you read the article?  Its very silly and nothing worthwhile to read or print. 

Who cares about his love of cars and whether he will buy Audi or not..........Dead

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!
Star..will these CVs ever spare us???

I am convinced that these CVs are here to promote the Saxes but use the Takurs to get their TRPs. 

I think they want balance ..but the die is cast towards the Thakur's ...so the Cv's spend their time in trying to have another go ...but no luck ...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!

I am convinced that these CVs are here to promote the Saxes but use the Takurs to get their TRPs. 

I think they want balance ..but the die is cast towards the Thakur's ...so the Cv's spend their time in trying to have another go ...but no luck ...
[/QUOTE]

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 
[/QUOTE] 
I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi----Sheena-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=_charu_]
What does not gel with me is the thought of Aarushi going off Scot free, she playing the victim card when in true sense she is the instigator and perpetrator of this crime ...I would like her to get some punishment, I would like to see the whole khandaan facing public ridicule  and social ostracism  [which is what happens in real worlds and the CV's are fond of saying that they show reality..Don't they ]

What you like doesnt mean the CVs will give...that much they have already demonstrated....

As for showing reality - please dont tell me you actually believe this Sathya!Cry

Claiming to depict reality is one of the biggest red herrings of this show....call a spade a spade, its just a diraaama,  a cut above the rest I grant you, but barely

ts had some really good points and some really low ones....some ace actors; some not so ace...... 

comparing this show to reality I have surmised is a trap, having fallen into it several timesLOL

Now I'm a-steering clear and blowing raspberries instead!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

Frog jumps!! ROFL.

Poor guy is trying to show his desperation and helplessness but instead we laugh at his jumping antics. LOLLOLLOL. Poor guy must be on some high energy drink whilst doing those scenes,LOLLOL

koolsadhu1000hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

YM,

The Cv's have created a show where not one character is full of virtue ..All  of them are a mix  of vice and virtues although there may be a variation in the distribution ...Had the sax role been enacted by some other competent  actor who could bring out the innate dignity, refined sense, a natural aversion to uncouth things, and  who could portray the helplessness of an educated father floundering in murky water,  A  Swan fighting with rapacious Shark , never letting go of his self respect , finding himself in-equal ..caught in a web ...Then we would have been behind Shamu ...unfortunately what we are seeing is a caricature , A figure head depiction of what a refined,educated guy behaves..there is no subtlety nor the nuances ... which the Thakur's bring on with ease ...hence our liking for Thakur's..

-Sheena-hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindLOLLOLLOL

Frog jumps!! ROFL.

Poor guy is trying to show his desperation and helplessness but instead we laugh at his jumping antics. LOLLOLLOL. Poor guy must be on some high energy drink whilst doing those scenes,LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Prolly must have stolen Adilwa's Protein Shake.........LOLLOL

-Sheena-hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

[QUOTE=_charu_][QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=_charu_]
What does not gel with me is the thought of Aarushi going off Scot free, she playing the victim card when in true sense she is the instigator and perpetrator of this crime ...I would like her to get some punishment, I would like to see the whole khandaan facing public ridicule  and social ostracism  [which is what happens in real worlds and the CV's are fond of saying that they show reality..Don't they ]

What you like doesnt mean the CVs will give...that much they have already demonstrated....

As for showing reality - please dont tell me you actually believe this Sathya!Cry

Claiming to depict reality is one of the biggest red herrings of this show....call a spade a spade, its just a diraaama,  a cut above the rest I grant you, but barely

ts had some really good points and some really low ones....some ace actors; some not so ace...... 

comparing this show to reality I have surmised is a trap, having fallen into it several timesLOL

Now I'm a-steering clear and blowing raspberries instead!LOLLOLLOL

Sad but true ....

ofc not Kulwi..thats why I am rubbbing the truth bit ,sort of grinding it on to their face ,,Angry

not any more ..it is not cut above the rest ...

I too must learn to blow raspberries..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

Go to top