Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 18)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Have you noticed a new article about Adarsh?  Is this a sign the focus will shift to Adarsh now Dead.  Why are they focusing on non actors who hold no interestAngry

May be Bribe track is being dusted and readied ...so no Kesar yet !! or will Kesar get 2 mins of spotlight and it is the end

Its a very silly article, IMO.

My take on how the track will end:

Everyone in court hearing the case and to prove Arushi is an illegal wife they will show a photo of Kesar to the judge and here by saying this marriage is void and annulled. Kesar's glory will be a still photo.

Case dismissed and not before Pratigya giving an arousing speech on behalf of her sister that she made a mistake and now that she has realised her mistake she should be pardoned by the court.

Edited by starlight123 - 11 January 2011 at 6:35am

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ohh noooo..!!!
an article on Adarsh implies that the coming track is on him??
Ohh plss yaar!!! jsut a while back I said Tanths....I am liking the show again..but here????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Ohh noooo..!!!
Ohh plss yaar!!! jsut a while back I said Tanths....I am liking the show again..but here????

Hami, have you read the article?  Its very silly and nothing worthwhile to read or print. 

Who cares about his love of cars and whether he will buy Audi or not..........Dead
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Ohh noooo..!!!

Hami, have you read the article?  Its very silly and nothing worthwhile to read or print. 

Who cares about his love of cars and whether he will buy Audi or not..........Dead

the key word for me was "Unhinged"...I could understand the "Fatal" Attraction after reading the article.WinkLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Ohh noooo..!!!

the key word for me was "Unhinged"...I could understand the "Fatal" Attraction after reading the article.LOL

Are we sure he meant cars or he was implying something else WinkLOLLOL. You know what happens with boys and their toys...WinkLOLLOL
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Ohh noooo..!!!

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!
Star..will these CVs ever spare us???
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Ohh noooo..!!!

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!
Star..will these CVs ever spare us???

I am convinced that these CVs are here to promote the Saxes but use the Takurs to get their TRPs. 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Ohh noooo..!!!

the key word for me was "Unhinged"...I could understand the "Fatal" Attraction after reading the article.LOL

Are we sure he meant cars or he was implying something else WinkLOLLOL. You know what happens with boys and their toys...WinkLOLLOL

..would it be ...Thank you..ma'amWinkLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-

Go to top