Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 17)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

Hai Adil!!

Tanth....true that SDS was excellent ..
Komal too deserves a mention!!

Can we take Kesar stopping amma as he first step towards eruption of the volcano!

Hami, Kesar has in the past "helped". Remember opening the door for Pratigya and telling Ghanti dadi of the plans to kill Pratigya.  I think in the past we thought she would start her fight back, but did not.  I dont know which incident would make her speak.  Most thought Woh would, but she seemed to accept that too.

I am hoping that the focus will shift to Kesar but whenever any hopes arises they are quickly extinguished as their focus seems to be Arushi and her POV.

Agree,Star ...but this time she did it openly..she tried to hold off Amma..may be next year , she will start rolling eyes and take on Amma..LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.-Sheena-hussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hai Adil!!

Can we take Kesar stopping amma as he first step towards eruption of the volcano!

Hami, Kesar has in the past "helped". Remember opening the door for Pratigya and telling Ghanti dadi of the plans to kill Pratigya.  I think in the past we thought she would start her fight back, but did not.  I dont know which incident would make her speak.  Most thought Woh would, but she seemed to accept that too.

I am hoping that the focus will shift to Kesar but whenever any hopes arises they are quickly extinguished as their focus seems to be Arushi and her POV.

Agree,Star ...but this time she did it openly..she tried to hold off Amma..may be next year , she will start rolling eyes and take on Amma..LOLLOL

:-)))))))))))))))))))))
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi Hami !!

@tanthu, I woke up for meditation. And now I can't go back to bed. Eating chips and watching some old Amitabh movie (not really paying attention, just tv is open)....kinda pissed I don't have any cheese to eat with my chips, other than that life is good.

u r eating junk food so early in the morning..and that too after doing meditation .... * Tanthu shaking her head in disbelief*
Lol yeahhhhhhh. What's wrong with that ?? Im living a balanced life! Eat junk food and do masti for worldly, and meditate and pray and be good for spiritual !! Khel katham, what you think for my logic ??LOL

bilkul bindaas and empty headed just like you ....aur BP n diabetes  ki goli at 30 ???
Haha i work out man...and i play soccer. I am calm! my BP is good, never any gusa. I donno about diabetes, i had jalebi last night LOL

bachu,Diabetes is least bothered abt ur biceps,triceps n abs ....it comes due 2 ur eating habits..period.

jalebi...yummmmmmmmmmm..with what ..milk,plain  or MKAP IsshtyleTongue
I eat good Tanthu, i eat vegetables too.

Jalebi with rasgulla and water bottle LOL next time i will eat one on ur behalf.

one will not be sufficient ..make it 3 ..LOLLOL..a slice of carrot , a single pea and an inch of beans does not make the chart ..
Haha 3 hailaaa ! I cant eat that many. I already promised my other 2 friends i will one for them. Lol, no I eat vegetables tanthuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I eat what my mom cooks. In America, that's very rare. But then I eat fast food every weekend. Gosh, Houston is the most obesed city in the world, and I live in it.

u live in it ..thats why it is the city of obese pplLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Hai Adil!!

Those were all behind the scenes.....Star

this si the first time I think she has explicitly stopped amma ...

hoping to see some nice spicy stuff from Kesar..donno wat CVs gonna give us!

We should keep our expectation's low ..I think the original team has gone for good ..with the current team ...we are getting everyday serial..
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Hai Adil!!

Unfortunately, Pratigya already occupies that position LOLLOLLOL.

She did open her mouth to Amma and all when they were plotting to kill Pratigya. Did she not say to them think about Krishna and what will happen to him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---HamiSkytanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hai Adil!!

Unfortunately, Pratigya already occupies that position LOLLOLLOL.

She did open her mouth to Amma and all when they were plotting to kill Pratigya. Did she not say to them think about Krishna and what will happen to him. 

Yes !! So far she has appealed to their better sense [which bounced off ] and her  half baked efforts to free Pratigya was sneaky ...but y'day  was the first time she went to her help ...never saw that even during coal painting..

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Have you noticed a new article about Adarsh?  Is this a sign the focus will shift to Adarsh now Dead.  Why are they focusing on non actors who hold no interestAngry

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Have you noticed a new article about Adarsh?  Is this a sign the focus will shift to Adarsh now Dead.  Why are they focusing on non actors who hold no interestAngry

May be Bribe track is being dusted and readied ...so no Kesar yet !! or will Kesar get 2 mins of spotlight and it is the end

-Sheena-

Go to top