Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 13)

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

SS walks in Victorious, gives out a triumphant roar  " Thakurain"..Amma comes out and watches..Shakthi  drags in Aarushi and sort of throws her on the floor..Pratigya rushes towards her saying "Aarushi "...The rest are watching..
LOLLOLLOL Gr888 title tanthya.Luved  it .  I would like 2 know how the CV's r going 2 end this KN-A track  though i dont have much xpectations. What baffled me most was why didn't the sax family call the police when the marriage took place? Its only when their daughter came home and realised that her  life was at stake that they decided 2 call the police. Wonder what complaint r they going 2 lodge as their daughter is also equally responsible 4 thisConfused

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by _charu_

Prof. Shamu in SPRING action again ROFL "hum police ko laa rahe hai"
i'm confussed on wat bases he'll compalin against shakti...........bz if thy do so than arrushi will also b arrested as she also did a crime.......ConfusedLOL

Forcible abduction , and harassment prolly..who knows what that laid back CV's will come up with..
i know..........alll in all thy want to show their female lead can never be wrong as shez a goddess never do mistakes...................SleepySleepy 

No..P aro..That is the beauty of it..They have not tried to portray Pratigya as a Goddess, she is shown to be a ordinary girl with flaws of her own and few exceptional qualities...They are showing her to be wrong but the problem is , The Cv's are hesitant to show what this wrong action's can do ...They provide the shield in the form of Krishna ,unfortunately Krishna will not be available to all the girls in real life..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

SS walks in Victorious, gives out a triumphant roar  " Thakurain"..Amma comes out and watches..Shakthi  drags in Aarushi and sort of throws her on the floor..Pratigya rushes towards her saying "Aarushi "...The rest are watching..
LOLLOLLOL Gr888 title tanthya.Luved  it .  I would like 2 know how the CV's r going 2 end this KN-A track  though i dont have much xpectations. What baffled me most was why didn't the sax family call the police when the marriage took place? Its only when their daughter came home and realised that her  life was at stake that they decided 2 call the police. Wonder what complaint r they going 2 lodge as their daughter is also equally responsible 4 thisConfused

Thank You , Akku...

Even I am interested to know that ...but after knowing this CV's for a while..I would say, it will end tamely with one Bhashan  or Shakthi will get some sort of punishment while dhoodh se dhuli phool Aarushi escapes without even a day in remand....

That is Sax specialty, If their Kids perform Social Crime, they wash their hands off it ..but when  the result of the crime comes to haunt them , they suddenly realize that there is a court, law and police..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

loved ur title tanths........Clap
Assumptions are the termites of relationships.  ~Henry Winkler
this goes for shakti, arushi n SS......one wanting a sexful marriage.....second one running away from her (be-lowed) hubby n 3rd one protecting his family's (long-gone) respect in society.......Geek

Also Sax, Mushi...He assumes   a brief conference between him and SS will solve the issue...not understanding that Shakthi was salivating for Aarushi right from KP marriage days and will not let go of her so easily..

Thanxx Mushi..where were You ??
ur welcome.....Tongue me busy with study n also....maryada n KMH......LOL u tell hw r u n hw is life?

Ab Yeh KMH kya hai ...

My life is going on Mushi..shivering in cold , drinking lots of Aman and Sax...LOLLOLLOL..

Tum Study bhi karthe ho..how do get the time..I mean you have to spend few hours dreaming about Aditya, and Maneet, and whoever that KMH fellow is ..and also Krishna now and then...Girl..m You have one hectic schedule...LOL
LOL yaa really hectic one.....Wink KMH is kitni mohabbat hai..one in my siggie.............n dreams r a part of life......TongueLOL 
n yaa weather is getting colder day by day....it was all foggy here today......Embarrassed

A vital part.. but one should not overstay in the dream world for long ...it is unhealthySmile

Thankfully Fog is receding here ...we are getting Sun from 2 days ..

mushiroxx

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the precap.

I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.

Anu 
just one ques mam...........why now u also taking arrushi's crime as a mistake............? i'm not saying wat thakurs did was ryt n ofc arrushi don't deserve to be treated to b like this..............but why now arrushi's crime is a mistke in ur eyes...........Smile

Hello Pragati,

Maybe I used the wrong word,it would be right to say that she commited a sin and she should be punished .but definitely not in this way. I do not support any kind of violence against woman. This is not right.

Anu

Violence or abuse against anyone  should be supported my dear....and here Abuses did happen big time.....By Aarushi, Adarsh, Daadi, Amma,Shakthi, SS, Pratigya,Komal ...and none have been punished..
You left out Krishna's name ? I do not think any of the sax's have been abusive to Komal. The Sax's have gone through a lot due to Krishna and I do not support the ways he pursued  Pratigya. IMO Adarsh has never abused Komal. Infact it is a good thing that he has never taken advantage of her in any sexual ways. Komal is a very difficult person to stay with. She is not well behaved, neither she knows how to talk  properly,infact everytime she speaks if feel she screams. To me she is a junior Sds. She has been very mean and indifferent to the sax's. On the contrary I find the sax's has been very patient with her. Pratigya has never abused krishna in anyway. On the contrary i find her behavior very pleasant with him keeping in mind all the insults she and her family went through. The only abuser's in this serial are the Thakur's. They are the criminals and have broken every law in the book.

Anyways this is my opinion. My profession does not give me the liberty to think with my heart. There is no place of emotions. I think in a legal way. I have worked with enough ppl to know what real physical and mental abuse is. In reality it tears and breaks you down in such a way that a person finds it very difficult to rise up again. The real world is very hard. Maybe this has made me very unforgiving towards crimes.

Abuse does not mean swearing or getting Physical..There is such a thing as Emotional abuse too..

The way Adarsh abuses Komal is subtle and insidious , he is tearing away at her persona, her individuality...In my book that makes him a abuser..in fact I would go out on a limb and say , he has been the biggest abuser in this whole show..

Again It was Adarsh who sought Komal's hand, and Komal never promised that she will turn into a meek and silent wife..she was a spitfire and she remained a spitfire..The educated Adarsh who knows the solemnity and sanctity of Marriage used it as a tool to keep the Thakur's in check..Komal was that bargaining chip ..I dont have any sympathies for such a cold creature who has not paused even a moment to think about the desires and wants of an young girl , A young who never wanted to marry him  ..She is the reflection of her upbringing and yes she was changing but then again when the thakur's took her off forcibly from sax house, her husband did not put even a token protest , he stood watching, this hardened her and she realized the shallowness of their love.. I agree she has been mean and indifferent to Sax just as the Sax are mean and indifferent to her  ..The only difference is while Komal does it  overtly  , the Sax do it subtly..

Pratigya Speaks pleasantly does not mean , she is not averse to taking advantage of him..she does take the advantage ..and since he lets him ..I am not bothered about it NOW ...it would be erroneous to say only Thakur's are abusers and give a white chit to Sax's...No, The condescension , the snobbish treatment began with Sax's and Thakur's upped the ante ..In my book..both are culprits..
magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

What would be the sax reaction, if aarushi had consummated her marriage and got pregnant with Shakti, before she knew about the real Aman. 

Would they still keep her in the house and allow the child to be born? or will they ask aarushi to abort the child? Or will they send her back to TN.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

What would be the sax reaction, if aarushi had consummated her marriage and got pregnant with Shakti, before she knew about the real Aman. 

Would they still keep her in the house and allow the child to be born? or will they ask aarushi to abort the child? Or will they send her back to TN.

There is no question's on that ....She would have been sent back , had she been pregnant..

Remember, nainaji's first query even before Aarushi could fully settle was whether the marriage was consummated ..she was relieved only when Aarushi  denied it ...had the marriage been consummated ..I think ..Aarushi would have been packed off to unseen place or perhaps packed back again to Thakur's with the view..That is ur destiny,accept it..

magesh18

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by magesh18

There is no question's on that ....She would have been sent back , had she been pregnant..

Remember, nainaji's first query even before Aarushi could fully settle was whether the marriage was consummated ..she was relieved only when Aarushi  denied it ...had the marriage been consummated ..I think ..Aarushi would have been packed off to unseen place or perhaps packed back again to Thakur's with the view..That is ur destiny,accept it..

And the question of illegal marriage would not even arise from the lips of Pratigya.  One drunk night costs shakthi a lot :)

tanthya

Go to top