Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 12)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

loved ur title tanths........Clap
Assumptions are the termites of relationships.  ~Henry Winkler
this goes for shakti, arushi n SS......one wanting a sexful marriage.....second one running away from her (be-lowed) hubby n 3rd one protecting his family's (long-gone) respect in society.......Geek

Also Sax, Mushi...He assumes   a brief conference between him and SS will solve the issue...not understanding that Shakthi was salivating for Aarushi right from KP marriage days and will not let go of her so easily..

Thanxx Mushi..where were You ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by _charu_

Prof. Shamu in SPRING action again ROFL "hum police ko laa rahe hai"
i'm confussed on wat bases he'll compalin against shakti...........bz if thy do so than arrushi will also b arrested as she also did a crime.......ConfusedLOL

Forcible abduction , and harassment prolly..who knows what that laid back CV's will come up with..
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

i'm confussed on wat bases he'll compalin against shakti...........bz if thy do so than arrushi will also b arrested as she also did a crime.......ConfusedLOL

absolutely..when shamu got arrested in angad's case, pratigya couldn't get a lawyer coz of SS influence..now frm where will they find a lawyer to fight a case against SS? AMAN? LOL will surely not help them..nor IG...incase of bigamy, the case must be filed by the first wife which kesar will not do..lawbreakers that thakurs are, they can produce fake divorce papers which will make arushi and shakti's marriage legal...yes, pratigya can fight a case of marital rape later on...thakurs have a strong case coz arushi married shakti willingly and she was living with shakti (all the rasms happened in public which showed that she was pretty happy with the alliance..)...even if shamu prof wins the case somehow (like he won earlier), who will marry arushi ? knowing that she was living with "paraya mard" (not even her husband..acc. to sux)  for so many days? she won't have any proof of her virginity coz for the first few days, there was no condition of seperation....

arrrey pratigya will get a lawyer 4 sure.........shez a brave grl na..............SleepySleepySleepy and will fight for arrushi...........Dead  besides she has krishna with him,................Sleepy crap..........dunno wat cv's actually wanna show............bigmany or injustice with the person who was also responsible for it..................
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

this goes for shakti, arushi n SS......one wanting a sexful marriage.....second one running away from her (be-lowed) hubby n 3rd one protecting his family's (long-gone) respect in society.......Geek

Also Sax, Mushi...He assumes   a brief conference between him and SS will solve the issue...not understanding that Shakthi was salivating for Aarushi right from KP marriage days and will not let go of her so easily..

ur welcome.....Tongue me busy with study n also....maryada n KMH......LOL u tell hw r u n hw is life?
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Sathya, everybody falling for ur titles n me too... here ur fanbase is getting bigger dear, Iam happy for tht. U don't tk sides...is all i like abt u...Thank U.Hug

Babs,

Good to have you back again...Hug

Thank You for ur sweet words, Babs ..and The pleasure is entirely mine , Dearwa...Big smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Forcible abduction , and harassment prolly..who knows what that laid back CV's will come up with..
i know..........alll in all thy want to show their female lead can never be wrong as shez a goddess never do mistakes...................SleepySleepy 
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

ur welcome.....Tongue me busy with study n also....maryada n KMH......LOL u tell hw r u n hw is life?

Ab Yeh KMH kya hai ...

My life is going on Mushi..shivering in cold , drinking lots of Aman and Sax...LOLLOLLOL..

Tum Study bhi karthe ho..how do get the time..I mean you have to spend few hours dreaming about Aditya, and Maneet, and whoever that KMH fellow is ..and also Krishna now and then...Girl..m You have one hectic schedule...WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxbabithaj

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Ab Yeh KMH kya hai ...

My life is going on Mushi..shivering in cold , drinking lots of Aman and Sax...LOLLOLLOL..

Tum Study bhi karthe ho..how do get the time..I mean you have to spend few hours dreaming about Aditya, and Maneet, and whoever that KMH fellow is ..and also Krishna now and then...Girl..m You have one hectic schedule...LOL
LOL yaa really hectic one.....Wink KMH is kitni mohabbat hai..one in my siggie.............n dreams r a part of life......TongueLOL 
n yaa weather is getting colder day by day....it was all foggy here today......Embarrassed

Go to top