Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The Trophy comes back !! (Page 10)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the precap.

I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.

Anu 
just one ques mam...........why now u also taking arrushi's crime as a mistake............? i'm not saying wat thakurs did was ryt n ofc arrushi don't deserve to be treated to b like this..............but why now arrushi's crime is a mistke in ur eyes...........Smile

Hello Pragati,

Maybe I used the wrong word,it would be right to say that she commited a sin and she should be punished .but definitely not in this way. I do not support any kind of violence against woman. This is not right.

Anu

Violence or abuse against anyone  should be supported my dear....and here Abuses did happen big time.....By Aarushi, Adarsh, Daadi, Amma,Shakthi, SS, Pratigya,Komal ...and none have been punished..
You left out Krishna's name ? I do not think any of the sax's have been abusive to Komal. The Sax's have gone through a lot due to Krishna and I do not support the ways he pursued  Pratigya. IMO Adarsh has never abused Komal. Infact it is a good thing that he has never taken advantage of her in any sexual ways. Komal is a very difficult person to stay with. She is not well behaved, neither she knows how to talk  properly,infact everytime she speaks if feel she screams. To me she is a junior Sds. She has been very mean and indifferent to the sax's. On the contrary I find the sax's has been very patient with her. Pratigya has never abused krishna in anyway. On the contrary i find her behavior very pleasant with him keeping in mind all the insults she and her family went through. The only abuser's in this serial are the Thakur's. They are the criminals and have broken every law in the book.

Anyways this is my opinion. My profession does not give me the liberty to think with my heart. There is no place of emotions. I think in a legal way. I have worked with enough ppl to know what real physical and mental abuse is. In reality it tears and breaks you down in such a way that a person finds it very difficult to rise up again. The real world is very hard. Maybe this has made me very unforgiving towards crimes.

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the precap.

I am appalled by the fact that they are showing this nonsensical sequence. The Thakur's have no grounds to drag her in like this. She has made a mistake and she should be punished ,but not in this fashion. This is absolutely wrong and I have no words for it. Krishna should not have stopped her from calling the police. It was the only sensible think to do in the position. SS and KN are ruthless ppl who needs to be in jail.

Anu 
just one ques mam...........why now u also taking arrushi's crime as a mistake............? i'm not saying wat thakurs did was ryt n ofc arrushi don't deserve to be treated to b like this..............but why now arrushi's crime is a mistke in ur eyes...........Smile

Hello Pragati,

Maybe I used the wrong word,it would be right to say that she commited a sin and she should be punished .but definitely not in this way. I do not support any kind of violence against woman. This is not right.

Anu

Violence or abuse against anyone  should be supported my dear....and here Abuses did happen big time.....By Aarushi, Adarsh, Daadi, Amma,Shakthi, SS, Pratigya,Komal ...and none have been punished..
You left out Krishna's name ? I do not think any of the sax's have been abusive to Komal. The Sax's have gone through a lot due to Krishna and I do not support the ways he pursued  Pratigya. IMO Adarsh has never abused Komal. Infact it is a good thing that he has never taken advantage of her in any sexual ways. Komal is a very difficult person to stay with. She is not well behaved, neither she knows how to talk  properly,infact everytime she speaks if feel she screams. To me she is a junior Sds. She has been very mean and indifferent to the sax's. On the contrary I find the sax's has been very patient with her. Pratigya has never abused krishna in anyway. On the contrary i find her behavior very pleasant with him keeping in mind all the insults she and her family went through. The only abuser's in this serial are the Thakur's. They are the criminals and have broken every law in the book.

Anyways this is my opinion. My profession does not give me the liberty to think with my heart. There is no place of emotions. I think in a legal way. I have worked with enough ppl to know what real physical and mental abuse is. In reality it tears and breaks you down in such a way that a person finds it very difficult to rise up again. The real world is very hard. Maybe this has made me very unforgiving towards crimes.

Hi Anu,
What Adarsh is doing to Komal is abuse of the highest order as not treating another person as a human being is the biggest crime one can commit. Only the quantum of mental torture that  Adarsh is dishing out to komal cannot be measured. Its great of Adarsh that he has not  taken sexual advantage of Komal and it would be so much greater if he had the goodness to divorce her and release her out of this bondage.. Komal was and has always been treated as a mortgage material. I consider Komal and Kesar to be the real victims in this entire tragi-comedy.

P always had the power to choose her options in life.Its true that K relentlessly pursued her but its P who asked to be married to him. It was natural for K to want physical intimacy with P but even here P had the last word. My point is if what is good for the goose is good for the gander then what is bad for the goose is also bad for the gander.

Arushi has been very, very wrong and like a rat that she is, she should have ran away to wherever. The saxena family is lacking in true moral courage. For them hell is other pple never their own actions or inactions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the precap.

Anu 

Hello Pragati,

Anu

Hi Anu,
What Adarsh is doing to Komal is abuse of the highest order as not treating another person as a human being is the biggest crime one can commit. Only the quantum of mental torture that  Adarsh is dishing out to komal cannot be measured. Its great of Adarsh that he has not  taken sexual advantage of Komal and it would be so much greater if he had the goodness to divorce her and release her out of this bondage.. Komal was and has always been treated as a mortgage material. I consider Komal and Kesar to be the real victims in this entire tragi-comedy.

P always had the power to choose her options in life.Its true that K relentlessly pursued her but its P who asked to be married to him. It was natural for K to want physical intimacy with P but even here P had the last word. My point is if what is good for the goose is good for the gander then what is bad for the goose is also bad for the gander.

Arushi has been very, very wrong and like a rat that she is, she should have ran away to wherever. The saxena family is lacking in true moral courage. For them hell is other pple never their own actions or inactions.
hi anu - milli - both my mates have provided some thinking points
anu i agree that arushi has committed a crime - she needs to be punished. how she is punished is debatable, many countries have different punishment laws - in some places prosecution for murder and in others life sentence for the same crime, and in other countries it's more diff. so which punishment is right or wrong?
Please read my post MKAP truely commendable - it gives you a total insight of the 2 famillies, dissected.

Milli, I agree with you, Arushi knew the family she was marrying in - it all happened with Pratigya, the forcefullness of the THAKS and she went into this marriage willingly, so she will be served come what may from the THAKS.

Shaktia also needs to be punished , he cannot have his cake and eat it. he doesnt deserve 1 wives let alone 2.
With Arushi's return the ones punished are the audiences - who were led to believe by the fake articles that FL is leaving the TN.

Prtaigya calling the police at the esrliest site of trouble at TN, is now really irratating, she is never quick enough to call them on her own family, but just the THAKS. Naina tried to kill the whole family, call the police there aswel.
Krish was reasonable- he was the only one reasonable in the epi today.
he knows his family what mess they will make if the police are called again.

Krish - my heart bleeds for this guy now - honestly.
and poor komal - she is definately part of the duo - tragi comedy.
Nice post .

You guys gace me soo much to talk about at 11.45pm. lubblyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27tanthya

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by MERARAI

Thanks for the description tanthya.

Tomorrow I'll have to bear superdidi trying to save the day with her loyal sidekick beside her....Ouch

Aeryn

You are going to be miffed when Prats comes riding to the rescue. This is going to show SS in a light Krishna has never seen before. Pack your bags with your new clothes Baba time for you to move out with Prats and head back to the fives tar accommodations at the Adda.

Mera,

It's not SS I want K to see in a new light but prats....I'm appalled by his attitude towards his family as SS is not responsible for this mess. Aarushi is, she was the instigator and P is siding with her putting all the blame on her in-lawsAngryAngry

I would like K to see her for what she is : a hypocrite

He is still in the honeymoon phase with his Babu, off to a late start, once Prats delivers a baby he will start to see the warts in Prats.

Mera,

No man with self respect and a mind of his own would still refuses to wake up from the honeymoon phase!!!

All P has dished at K and his family should have been more than enough to ruin the mood....

I can't digest this K....

Let me try some reverse psychology  or a better spin to proceedings.  If K did not help Pratigya then all his hardwork of wooing her for the last yr would be pointless [as we know K hates working] and she would prob be dead or worse. So he is making sure his hard work does not come to naught. Its self preservation for him.  He is thinking about himself LOLLOLLOL

U r obsolutely right buddy.... K always thinks abt himself.
 Ok, actually what u guys want K to do now????? If he opposes Prats without helping , he will surely loose her n then,what ???? WILL HE BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER N VICE VERSA.[here ,pls don't say No, Prats won't feel anything bad for K, She too loves him n knows abt him nd his honourable place in TN] His beloved family will be good to him,fine. But all they want K to be is their ladla beta n they only want potha n nothing else. as far as I know all takurs were all abt being Mard n giving birth to a child.Is this real life is all abt ...n u guys supporting Takurs.Ok, if U guys can see the side of Takurs as a parent n feel for them, why can't u guys see their true love for their ladla son K? If they hv true love , they should think all goodness to him, if he is happy with his meheraru, then they should be happy n don't plot anything against their bahus.they r super villians n there is this awesome supporters....wah!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[/QUOTE]

Let me try some reverse psychology  or a better spin to proceedings.  If K did not help Pratigya then all his hardwork of wooing her for the last yr would be pointless [as we know K hates working] and she would prob be dead or worse. So he is making sure his hard work does not come to naught. Its self preservation for him.  He is thinking about himself LOLLOLLOL

Ok, actually what u guys want K to do now????? If he opposes Prats without helping , he will surely loose her n then,what ???? WILL HE BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER N VICE VERSA.[here ,pls don't say No, Prats won't feel anything bad for K, She too loves him n knows abt him nd his honourable place in TN] His beloved family will be good to him,fine. But all they want K to be is their ladla beta n they only want potha n nothing else. as far as I know all takurs were all abt being Mard n giving birth to a child.Is this real life is all abt ...n u guys supporting Takurs.Ok, if U guys can see the side of Takurs as a parent n feel for them, why can't u guys see their true love for their ladla son K? If they hv true love , they should think all goodness to him, if he is happy with his meheraru, then they should be happy n don't plot anything against their bahus.they r super villians n there is this awesome supporters....wah!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

[/QUOTE]
                               GM babita di.............Smile welll i don't think krishna only thinks about himself..........if that was d case he whd never supported prats in arrushi's cas going against his families pride.........hez not supporting her just bz he feels tht if he won't support her than she'll leave him...........krishna has that confidence in pratigya that she'll not leave him on such silly thing...........hez just supporting her bz she wants his support in this situation thats all.........

talking about thankurs,,well thy don't want to hurt krishna  by humiliating pratigya.thy have the idea that how much he loves her,wat thakurs are not able to degesst is that  krishna is too supportive for his love pratigya that for it he keep his families pride a side....no dad or mum whd apppriciate this gesture of their son...........for me thakurs are not villlans but are greay shaded ppl like we have in real life..............
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Ok, actually what u guys want K to do now????? If he opposes Prats without helping , he will surely loose her n then,what ???? WILL HE BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER N VICE VERSA.[here ,pls don't say No, Prats won't feel anything bad for K, She too loves him n knows abt him nd his honourable place in TN] His beloved family will be good to him,fine. But all they want K to be is their ladla beta n they only want potha n nothing else. as far as I know all takurs were all abt being Mard n giving birth to a child.Is this real life is all abt ...n u guys supporting Takurs.Ok, if U guys can see the side of Takurs as a parent n feel for them, why can't u guys see their true love for their ladla son K? If they hv true love , they should think all goodness to him, if he is happy with his meheraru, then they should be happy n don't plot anything against their bahus.they r super villians n there is this awesome supporters....wah!!!!!!Ouch

[/QUOTE]
                               GM babita di.............Smile welll i don't think krishna only thinks about himself..........if that was d case he whd never supported prats in arrushi's cas going against his families pride.........hez not supporting her just bz he feels tht if he won't support her than she'll leave him...........krishna has that confidence in pratigya that she'll not leave him on such silly thing...........hez just supporting her bz she wants his support in this situation thats all.........

talking about thankurs,,well thy don't want to hurt krishna  by humiliating pratigya.thy have the idea that how much he loves her,wat thakurs are not able to degesst is that  krishna is too supportive for his love pratigya that for it he keep his families pride a side....no dad or mum whd apppriciate this gesture of their son...........for me thakurs are not villlans but are greay shaded ppl like we have in real life..............
[/QUOTE]
 Hi Parul, iam sorry for saying tht K is a selfish man.... No, he has great qualities, n u know I love k too, for tht matter I don't want to be too baised on him n wanna be balanced. So I wrote tht in a frustration mode.But Tell me one thing, what Takurs expect actually from K??? Prats is not THAT bad a character, why can't they hapily accept her as her bahu???? Actually has Prats complained or bad mouth abt K's family to him n tried to seperate him from his family????? But they never miss any oppututnity...why here most of members r baised, is all i want to oppose.... iam really fed up with this type of arguments n negative comments popping for every actions fron prats.... even if she supports n sides takurs n K...why?????????????
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Prags...GM da...sorry, i was too engrossed....Pls, forgive me, ok....Hug
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha[/QUOTE

Hi Parul, iam sorry for saying tht K is a selfish man.... No, he has great qualities, n u know I love k too, for tht matter I don't want to be too baised on him n wanna be balanced. So I wrote tht in a frustration mode.But Tell me one thing, what Takurs expect actually from K??? Prats is not THAT bad a character, why can't they hapily accept her as her bahu???? Actually has Prats complained or bad mouth abt K's family to him n tried to seperate him from his family????? But they never miss any oppututnity...why here most of members r baised, is all i want to oppose.... iam really fed up with this type of arguments n negative comments popping for every actions fron prats.... even if she supports n sides takurs n K...why?????????????
the reason why thakurs are not able to accept prts as their bahu is that she don't folow their baseless rules n regulations of house..........thakurs have not sen women standing for thier rights,n suddenly pratigya came in the scenario who wants to live her life in her own way...........this make thakurs feel that pratigya is not a ideal bahu for them..............but wen pratigya saved kesar's child s.s appreciated her act n gie her full respect not bz she did a good thing for them but bz thy understood that shakti was wrong in killig his own child's...........

Go to top