Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Hami, have you read the article?  Its very silly and nothing worthwhile to read or print. 

Who cares about his love of cars and whether he will buy Audi or not..........🀒

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!
Star..will these CVs ever spare us???
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I read that..accept that it had nothing,..literally nothing...but dint see it in the way u did!!
Star..will these CVs ever spare us???

I am convinced that these CVs are here to promote the Saxes but use the Takurs to get their TRPs. 
tanthya thumbnail

Are we sure he meant cars or he was implying something else πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You know what happens with boys and their toys...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..would it be ...Thank you..ma'amπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

I am convinced that these CVs are here to promote the Saxes but use the Takurs to get their TRPs. 

I think they want balance ..but the die is cast towards the Thakur's ...so the Cv's spend their time in trying to have another go ...but no luck ...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

I think they want balance ..but the die is cast towards the Thakur's ...so the Cv's spend their time in trying to have another go ...but no luck ...

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 
hussainramso thumbnail

I would seriously side with the Saxes if any of their issues were  not self inflicted.  Seriously, once Adarsh is caught can any one really understand their pain?  They got bankrupt after paying for one wedding?  Are we meant to believe that they are not sensible when spending and saving money. 

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

I was just thinking in the car about all the fuss. In my POV the cvs have created a situ where people can choose sides. There is so much grey area. Afterall the Ding-Bat was given a choice by SS to walk out. She has now changed her mind.This is unlike other serials where there is defintely a right answer. There is only black and white. I guess that's why I still watch. But ask me later after Shamu's frog jumps today. I might change my mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Frog jumps!! 🀣.

Poor guy is trying to show his desperation and helplessness but instead we laugh at his jumping antics. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Poor guy must be on some high energy drink whilst doing those scenes,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

YM,

The Cv's have created a show where not one character is full of virtue ..All  of them are a mix  of vice and virtues although there may be a variation in the distribution ...Had the sax role been enacted by some other competent  actor who could bring out the innate dignity, refined sense, a natural aversion to uncouth things, and  who could portray the helplessness of an educated father floundering in murky water,  A  Swan fighting with rapacious Shark , never letting go of his self respect , finding himself in-equal ..caught in a web ...Then we would have been behind Shamu ...unfortunately what we are seeing is a caricature , A figure head depiction of what a refined,educated guy behaves..there is no subtlety nor the nuances ... which the Thakur's bring on with ease ...hence our liking for Thakur's..
tanthya thumbnail

Frog jumps!! 🀣.

Poor guy is trying to show his desperation and helplessness but instead we laugh at his jumping antics. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Poor guy must be on some high energy drink whilst doing those scenes,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prolly must have stolen Adilwa's Protein Shake.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail