Loved the Caring Maan today?

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys how many of you loved the angry youngman's so caring attitude today for his lady love !
Loved the way he arranged a party (can say spinster party for Geet😉) so that she wont be left alone while he'll be away from her during his Bachelor's Party.
Loved just coz of her security n safety he never wanted to have that Bachelor's party !
Loved how wonderfully the outhouse was decorated for her spinster party !
Loved his repeated Bye's to Geet....
Loved how he loved her Gundagardi aka haque jataing on him ........!

If you too loved then plz share....if I left something then add also....

Cheers
Ritu

P.S. Gals I know he's always caring for her but this one just for tonight's epi.....😊
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is der anything else to say or explain............he is so loving caring and wants her to b safe when he is nt der...........i tell u dis man is something.........really...........

his naughtiness while saying i love ur gundagardi and at d same time he means serious business by arranging a party so dat she wont b alone and she can b safe...........security for her.......

ek baar brij uske haath aa gaya to jail jane layak bhi nahi rahega........i can assure u dat.........

loved him sooooooo much.......i do dat every day ☺️
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bilkul ritu woh toh great hai yaar. yeh ladka pyaar mein saare hadhe par kar dega
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

is der anything else to say or explain............he is so loving caring and wants her to b safe when he is nt der...........i tell u dis man is something.........really...........

his naughtiness while saying i love ur gundagardi and at d same time he means serious business by arranging a party so dat she wont b alone and she can b safe...........security for her.......

ek baar brij uske haath aa gaya to jail jane layak bhi nahi rahega........i can assure u dat.........

loved him sooooooo much.......i do dat every day ☺️

Hey Roopa I loved his that gesture of little apprehension by seeing Brij's hands.......
Hope this will contribute to the future tracks...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan whole time work is geet geet geet .kc to 3idiots,adi,pinky etc chala rahe hai .maan only for geet his whole world around her
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so true he lovs geet till death
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

maan whole time work is geet geet geet .kc to 3idiots,adi,pinky etc chala rahe hai .maan only for geet his whole world around her

Hey I agreed to ur pov too..............but Adi was adorable today and Romeo also.
Now Romeo,Manisha n Pandey have mended a bit better with KC.
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar OUR MSK IS THE BEST SOOOOOOO DREAMY😍
anky_1205 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hey guys how many of you loved the angry youngman's so caring attitude today for his lady love !

Loved the way he arranged a party (can say spinster party for Geet😉) so that she wont be left alone while he'll be away from her during his Bachelor's Party.
Loved just coz of her security n safety he never wanted to have that Bachelor's party !
Loved how wonderfully the outhouse was decorated for her spinster party !
Loved his repeated Bye's to Geet....
Loved how he loved her Gundagardi aka haque jataing on him ........!

If you too loved then plz share....if I left something then add also....

Cheers
Ritu

P.S. Gals I know he's always caring for her but this one just for tonight's epi.....😊

This is the reason I have gone pagal for MAAN SINGH KHURANA...
I also loved the part when he asked Geet, if she knows what happens in bachelors party???

That was so cute.Smile
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i always love the caring maan especially...he is too perfect...and our standards for the perfect guy are increasing with each passing day..lol..i wanna meet my maan