Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Haha yes Mac...that's what i meant... Sangini or MIK in general...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

Everyone's talking about the MIK rikshaw scene today and saying how awesome it was...now it's simple just making me more eager to watch it! 

...ok off to watch! :P

So what did you think about the epi?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
zainu , your profile anis is just amazing ....n why don't u ever visit Raga AT ? N , why isn't this AT finished yet ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Do u think tomorrow R'll see Ram holding G in his arms n Ram n G together in such considerable position ? I've seen this very scene in Geet , between Maaneet , in DMG between Kash , in JJKN between Armaan n Jassi .......how many more shall I say ? I'm mad at the CVs , they should've given this beautiful n classic scene 2 Rudr-Gauri. It'd have created a VM moment ..😃
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

So what did you think about the epi?

I didn't get to watch the episode yet, my damn net is super slow and it's refusing to load any videos!! grrrrrrrrrr...so i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow but i heared great stuff about MIK scenes from today's episode...
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

zainu , your profile anis is just amazing ....n why don't u ever visit Raga AT ? N , why isn't this AT finished yet ?

Thanks Mac, and man been a lil busy lately, didn't get much time to keep this AT active either but heyyyyy...you guys can right?! lol But now inshallah...lets get this AT rocking!

And @ your other comment, not too sure how the scene was but i really hope if he sees them, Gauri ends up telling him the truth and it doesnt create any misunderstandings between them, now obviously that's not going to happen...so i think he will probably not see them...
Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail

I didn't get to watch the episode yet, my damn net is super slow and it's refusing to load any videos!! grrrrrrrrrr...so i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow but i heared great stuff about MIK scenes from today's episode...

😔..... sometimes any word is strong enough to describe MIK's performances 😍! So you have to watch it!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Have u posted your anis in the creations gallery Zainu or u wanna keep ,em for personal use only ? N , do u have any idea what the new promo is about that MIK so enthusiastic about ? I read his tweet.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Sure ! We'll rock it as n when find time , me was busy too last few days , didn't get a single free sec 2 even touch my lap top , life's getting more hectic than ever...
Darine1980 thumbnail

Thanks Mac, and man been a lil busy lately, didn't get much time to keep this AT active either but heyyyyy...you guys can right?! lol But now inshallah...lets get this AT rocking!

And @ your other comment, not too sure how the scene was but i really hope if he sees them, Gauri ends up telling him the truth and it doesnt create any misunderstandings between them, now obviously that's not going to happen...so i think he will probably not see them...

Obviously not ....