Comic Relief: Suds...the Count?

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey people! *waves* πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....look who's back...and that too...so early in the day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...im happy to announce that my internship is done! 1000 hours of unpaid work is over! πŸ₯³...now just have to take state and federal exam to get licensed...mean while looking for a job...so pls pray for me you guys...😳😳😳😳

so...im so humbled that my CR's are missed! i missed doing them but just been so busy with wrapping up the internship that i havent had time...but im back...for now at least...he he...lets do this shall we...

Suds...the Count?
so im looking at the picture that Naku is putting back up on the wall...and this is when i finally notice...that...Dutta is smiling in the picture 😲...not to say that the Gadha doesnt smile...or didnt smile before the FR...but as we know...Dutta sure as hell didnt pose for this shot...i just cant picture a photographer telling him...Bhao...thoda aapna thobra iss side kijiyeh...haan...aab...SMILE 🀣...now...main yeh janna chati hoon ke...who had the balls to snap a candid picture of Dutta Shriram Patil...woh bhi din dahare? 😲😲😲😲 ...how did he manage? joh bhi hai...bhai...kamal hai...do you do weddings? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

before i get to my Suds 😍 ...let me just take a moment to mention Kaala's make up...not really issue other than the fact that her eyeliner...with the two fishtails...looks like she just stepped out of an Egyptian hieroglyph  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

now..to Suds! ah...kya entry mara tha aaj! just popped up from the bottom of the screen..nearly giving me a heart attack...and i almost didnt see him cuz his shirt nearly blended into the damned wall πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...and just a question...when he was blaring his all...akheen phad phad ke...didnt he look like the Count from Sesame Street? just incase you needed a visual...here it is

am i wrong? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...im just saying...and yeh bada aaya Don...giving Naku's supari...thinking he was all hard and what not...but then he was put in his place by Kaala 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...awesome!!! but ek baath hai...yeh kaala samajti kya hai aapne aapko? yelling at my Suds...clearly her new years resolution is to die...woh bhi mere hatoon! πŸ˜‘😑😑...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣
loved it....like always......brilliant pic.....hahahahaha
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back Jaz...brilliant pic! The photographer asking Dutta bhau to pose...LOL! I think Baji was the photographer and Naku was the lollipop.
jnawaz thumbnail
ksh yaar...dont say Naku is lollipop...kaise kaise khayal aate hai dimag mein...tauba tauba tauba... πŸ˜‰

JAZ

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaa perfect pic of suds 
Had me in splits loool...  the way he popped up scared me as well lmaoo  
N lool yeh chodo dat Dutta was smiling in the pic...  there was another pic in the room.. i never knew Dutta was so vain to have his pics everywhere lmao .. And he was actually posing in the small pic hahaha .. Looked like the payal scene to me if im not mistaken lol
Great CR... was much needed.. Thnks πŸ€—
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Soph: yaar...i know! i was thinking the same...why does he have so many effin pictures of himself...i was like...ok...self involved much? lol

JAZ

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed CR Jaz...... Dutta back josh back......
Suds picture is just great....... waiting Dutta kab usse maar maar ke .... uske daant thod dega....
Oh Dutta posing...... abhi toh usse sirf naku ke saame hi pose karna chahiye.,.... phir dekenge kaise kaise snaps milte hain hume........
Aaj phir jeene ki tamana hai......
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wehe hoot hoot jaz ki style jaz u r back with ur awesome CR today me kya bolegi i am so happy to c form getting back to normal anu updating jaz back with CR i was feeling today things will get back to normal yipi coming back to ur CR vah u had me 🀣🀣 D & posing i wonder who would have dared & sud oh this days he so losing it what was he thinking scaring u like thatπŸ˜†. i love it dear u always find s/thing funnyπŸ˜† & awesome pic so apt 2 sud🀣. tanx dear lovedd ur ff as well treat per treat today hurray tank u guys appreciate it!πŸ˜ƒ

jorda
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.  am ssssssooooooooo happy JazπŸ˜ƒ
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jaz Congrats for completing ur internshipπŸ‘πŸΌI will pray for u yaar ....u will surely rockπŸ˜‰....
Wow ur CR is backπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³....But haven"t seen the epi since dutta left .....But happy to see u .....u take care and see ya around....
Goodluck for ur exams and for ur job.....
Love and Hugs suhanaπŸ€—