India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Suds...the Count?

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey people! *waves* Big smileBig smileBig smile....look who's back...and that too...so early in the day WinkWinkWink...im happy to announce that my internship is done! 1000 hours of unpaid work is over! Party...now just have to take state and federal exam to get licensed...mean while looking for a job...so pls pray for me you guys...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so...im so humbled that my CR's are missed! i missed doing them but just been so busy with wrapping up the internship that i havent had time...but im back...for now at least...he he...lets do this shall we...

Suds...the Count?
so im looking at the picture that Naku is putting back up on the wall...and this is when i finally notice...that...Dutta is smiling in the picture Shocked...not to say that the Gadha doesnt smile...or didnt smile before the FR...but as we know...Dutta sure as hell didnt pose for this shot...i just cant picture a photographer telling him...Bhao...thoda aapna thobra iss side kijiyeh...haan...aab...SMILE ROFL...now...main yeh janna chati hoon ke...who had the balls to snap a candid picture of Dutta Shriram Patil...woh bhi din dahare? ShockedShockedShockedShocked ...how did he manage? joh bhi hai...bhai...kamal hai...do you do weddings? LOLLOLLOLLOL

before i get to my Suds Day Dreaming ...let me just take a moment to mention Kaala's make up...not really issue other than the fact that her eyeliner...with the two fishtails...looks like she just stepped out of an Egyptian hieroglyph  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

now..to Suds! ah...kya entry mara tha aaj! just popped up from the bottom of the screen..nearly giving me a heart attack...and i almost didnt see him cuz his shirt nearly blended into the damned wall ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...and just a question...when he was blaring his all...akheen phad phad ke...didnt he look like the Count from Sesame Street? just incase you needed a visual...here it is

am i wrong? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...im just saying...and yeh bada aaya Don...giving Naku's supari...thinking he was all hard and what not...but then he was put in his place by Kaala ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...awesome!!! but ek baath hai...yeh kaala samajti kya hai aapne aapko? yelling at my Suds...clearly her new years resolution is to die...woh bhi mere hatoon! AngryAngryAngry...

JAZ

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykloveumishalnotsorrysikkaishakomal_w25rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAniswati2008sub_rosaskavitha08rama_2010bfunofbb123mozart66kadduuNainaSengalSophia21suhana19kabeeraspeakingjani-yehMrsKhanAreYaar

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
loved it....like always......brilliant pic.....hahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Welcome back Jaz...brilliant pic! The photographer asking Dutta bhau to pose...LOL! I think Baji was the photographer and Naku was the lollipop.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveumishalswati2008skavitha08jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ksh yaar...dont say Naku is lollipop...kaise kaise khayal aate hai dimag mein...tauba tauba tauba... Wink

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveumishalskavitha08mIsHeZ.x

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hailaaa perfect pic of suds 
Had me in splits loool...  the way he popped up scared me as well lmaoo  
N lool yeh chodo dat Dutta was smiling in the pic...  there was another pic in the room.. i never knew Dutta was so vain to have his pics everywhere lmao .. And he was actually posing in the small pic hahaha .. Looked like the payal scene to me if im not mistaken lol
Great CR... was much needed.. Thnks Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishajnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@ Soph: yaar...i know! i was thinking the same...why does he have so many effin pictures of himself...i was like...ok...self involved much? lol

JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaSophia21

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Much needed CR Jaz...... Dutta back josh back......
Suds picture is just great....... waiting Dutta kab usse maar maar ke .... uske daant thod dega....
Oh Dutta posing...... abhi toh usse sirf naku ke saame hi pose karna chahiye.,.... phir dekenge kaise kaise snaps milte hain hume........
Aaj phir jeene ki tamana hai......

jnawaz

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Wehe hoot hoot jaz ki style jaz u r back with ur awesome CR today me kya bolegi i am so happy to c form getting back to normal anu updating jaz back with CR i was feeling today things will get back to normal yipi coming back to ur CR vah u had me ROFLROFL D & posing i wonder who would have dared & sud oh this days he so losing it what was he thinking scaring u like thatLOL. i love it dear u always find s/thing funnyLOL & awesome pic so apt 2 sudROFL. tanx dear lovedd ur ff as well treat per treat today hurray tank u guys appreciate it!Big smile

jorda

jnawaz

Go to top