Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini- 10th January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Sangini 10th January Written Update

The episode starts with Gauri holding Rudr's hand and tells him to watch and that she'll porve that he's innocent in front of everyone. Then she says that too in the next 24 hours and that my promise. Rudr's brother thinks that you wont be able to prove he's innocent because of the pictures i have and then thinks that you wanted your husband to go to the office now watch.

RR enters Pihu's room and asks her why did she put such a blame on him. She tells Pihu that i brought you here so you can separate them not to call my son a rapist. Then she pull's Pihu and tells her to come and tell everyone that what you said was a lie. Pihu tells her to stop her nonsense and that if she thinks of her as a toy and then says that i wont back out of what i said. Then she says that Rudr thinks big of himself and the Gauri thinks she'll be able to take my place well that'll never happen. Then Pihu tells RR that now i'll make you guys dance. RR tells her that she's crazy and not to forget that she is married and Pihu sasy to hell with my marriage and asks why is she worried about abbay and that she'll handle him. Then she says that i'll get that right back from Rudr.

Rudr is sitting on his bed and Gauri puts a wet cloth on his head. Rudr tells gauri that no matter how much i drink i didnt do this and asks her if she trusts him and Gauri says that dont worry i know you would never do this and then tells him to relax since he has a fever. Rudr then says that what if whatever Pihu said was right. Gauri puts her hand on his mouth and says that you were drunk that doesnt mean you admit to something you didnt do and tells not to be so weak. Then she say that im with you and to prove yourself right you have to have confidence. Rudr says that whatever is happening is because of me if i didnt drink too much then this wouldnt happened and everytime i see Pihu with abbay i end up drinking. Rudr then says why would Pihu say a big lie and Gauri says just 24 hours. Then Gauri asks for a promise and Rudr puts his hand on gauri's and sasy that i promise not to drink after today. Then Rud gets up and breaks all his bottles in the room and Gauri looks at him. Rudr turns around and they both stare at each other.

RR and ratnish are in the room and RR tells him that Pihu is gone crazy without drinking and that she doesnt know that this will ruin Rudr's life. Then she goes to ritesh and tells him to find a way and that his father will be here tomorrow and if he finds out then what will happen. Ratnish gets up and says that whatever is happening let it happen and Pihu is doing the right thing. RR goes to him and tells him to not forget that he's his brother and that we want to punish Gauri not Rudr. Then RR says please god show me the way and Gauri comes there and tells her that she should have thought of this before she brought Pihu here. Gauri tells RR to eat and RR says that your worried about eating when my son is going through all this. Gauri tells her not to worry and that she'll bring Pihu's face in front of everyone but have you thought of what if Pihu says your name then what will you do. Then Gauri says that i'll try my best that he doesnt find out about you.

Dadu tells Gauri that we have to prove Rudr innocent because if PIhu goes outside and says it then everyone will believe her. Gauri tells them that she wont do that because she has a problem with me thats why she's bothering Rudr. Gauri tells Dadu that i dont know how i'll do it but i will do it and that god will have to support me. Then Gauri tells Kekti to call the video person and the video will have some evidence. Dadu tells her that she will definitely win.

Rudr is taking his medicne and he turns around sayings Gauri but sees Pihu. Pihu says that now i understood that time changes all relations. Then she say that one time you wanted to come near me without me sayings anything. Rudr tells Pihu to leave from here and that he wants to be alone. Pihu says that i wont leave untill you give me the right that you gave to Gauri who doesnt deserve it. Pihu goes and hugs Rudr from the back but Rudr pushes her away. Rudr picks up a glass and breaks it in his hand and RR comes there and sees that Rudr is hurt and asks Pihu what happened but she doesnt say anything and leaves. RR calls Gauri and when gauri comes she tells her to band- Aid his wound. RR then tells Rudr that i'll stay here the whole night and i dont know what happens to you when Pihu comes near you. Rudr leaves and RR says that i wont let Pihu come near you.

PreCap:

Kekti gives Gauri the pictures that she found in her husbands drawers. Gauri says that noone can stop me from telling the truth now.

I hope you guys like it...
Dont forget to press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 10 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramyarshah1950jagiritakayallysiadubai2006Anjanierasnamomsx3vir123sweettzzjennyrsyash1984desienthabsfanAMSTneta007ryasomonicaysandy_rCinderella121anukutty82saggi80JashpaER_ER_YAreena71adhewarnatsss1988geetaawahiTrini331booredsiyaladoLisaManamaaykafan25lavanyashree123ankitapatel125sya2010milwebsananthMi.Ramanathan20gkaur479_sweta_paulsibilaGamerGleek88bcclmanya7878mitumirsingingpearldesaiashnaMaharajsternumeshasonuvemamani86Ruby728sejusejmystifyredhan0022ivanta29aquariun2000beautifulbckamatsdent4urita7482zahirprithvifanbutunacloudzSALESHNIjust4funHeenapgobluewallaacoolgirl3ziddiladkiAnfalsushavviharshi21jeevikagurl88supastarone2nonergattuMinal81candiva007Nandita5awesomeKSGsinipillaibmm1985sonika74MamanaPedaramonamsunshine33salekh1searedpiyushimysticangel_Sahra_mallu.crowe20Sweet_WatersdesikimsamAzraa01subiamangauranitaizeezee55cintuGauri22naj7teri_susanmy_viewA HUGE FANChaudhrytm_Nancy_sneha_17anky_1205Miss_Dieyvensihumushkan_2003putturaniEvash-Khush-ThamesrivergardesriniiiiGarkhelsunmonaghoshnaavarayadallieOrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980anjani-pagliash91...Binny...shivani003shalini01evasumi-Garima-KiranSD1Keenu.GLadyZaibRoarksrk_kadzKyunkiImafansunflower52OmaRamdassVarsha-01knumnumniveditha49erFanmeghaparti.Jiya.Mrs-KaranKundraSankiPagalnycsweetieshah10mary78613justadream.pyar-ishkSilverBellRajinilicious

neka Senior Member
neka
neka

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks for live update!

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the let's see what happens tomrrow.

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for a lovely update....

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. im worried for bhabi, what if that evil brother hurts her for helping gauri.Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerlilindiangurl13VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshHillylovelilindiangurl13

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

thanks alot for the update. im worried for bhabi, what if that evil brother hurts her for helping gauri.Cry 
me too... he's totally crazy and dangerous!

monaghoshlilindiangurl13

Go to top