Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

I've been watching this show from the beginning like some of the forum members here and i really see no point of having Panchi in this Show. The character is so flawed. She's like an extra. She has a bit part role. There isn't much scope for her at all. All the other teens have a place but Panchi is the odd one out. Yes she played love Guru to Abhay and Piya which tanked by the way. I maybe alone in this view but even the whole job plot i don't see a plausible continuity that can happen. With two new actors coming in for Misha and the other i pressume is for Panchi. Her character is one i never look forward to. Even when this whole Danish storyline with Maya aired i did not feel much for Panchi apart from sympathy other than that i saw no other emotion.

feel the same...............agree with u.................
....Priya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agree..Don't need her!
Nothing fun abt her character
& nt liking da scene btwn her & boss..🥱
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah the scene between her and her boss is so unnecessary. I mean theres no need for a player and no need for Panchi and her work ethics it is boring to watch. We wanna see more Misha and Piya along with Abhay
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm 110% agreeing with you.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree. feel likes throwing her character out of the window. bec , i don;t think he is needed anymore
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

ha ha  ha .......

but think yaar, no Danish without Panchi...

no Danish---------> no trouble 2 Pia--------> no Abhiya Scenes in jungle

🤣

more over, if there were no Panchi, how come we know that her Dad cheated her mother & falled 4 Pia's mom.

thats why Pia & Misha r of same age...
and they rock 2gether...

hehe!!gud one..everyone in this show is somehow related to panchi.....nd if no panchi then itna saara  depressing l news kaha se milta ?i hope u understand what i mean.(vahbiz-vivian)..hehe.jus kidding?i know it cn be  aromour nd m just hoping bout it..so r other members of this forum.for the post maker u r rite....it seems panchi's role is just to while away time ....abhay piya r the leads..so y dont they focus on them..today's epi was utter tp... Edited by divya92 - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though I love everybody else but I kinda like her. I feel Panchi gives a balance to the other mcharacters. Like being sane and mature elder sis to Misha & Pia. Being Moralistic with the Casanova Boss. 

Aur fir show dekhne walein bacchon ko kuch acchi bateing bhi to sikhani hai.😆

She does bring in some sanity and maturity among those teenagers. She is kind of Good girl of the show.