Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Don't shoot me but do we really need Panchi? (Page 2)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i so agree with you, moreover i don't like her acting at all!, as she overacts most of the time especially now with her new boss, seriously! i skip their scenesSleepy   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlineTOTAL-ROMANTIC

meetdolphin Newbie
meetdolphin
meetdolphin

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Yes I agree too Panchi's Role is not quite required and moreover we love watching Pia and abhya  moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTICmatwamango

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I've been watching this show from the beginning like some of the forum members here and i really see no point of having Panchi in this Show. The character is so flawed. She's like an extra. She has a bit part role. There isn't much scope for her at all. All the other teens have a place but Panchi is the odd one out. Yes she played love Guru to Abhay and Piya which tanked by the way. I maybe alone in this view but even the whole job plot i don't see a plausible continuity that can happen. With two new actors coming in for Misha and the other i pressume is for Panchi. Her character is one i never look forward to. Even when this whole Danish storyline with Maya aired i did not feel much for Panchi apart from sympathy other than that i saw no other emotion.
feel the same...............agree with u.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICmatwamango

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Agree..Don't need her!
Nothing fun abt her character
& nt liking da scene btwn her & boss..Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yeah the scene between her and her boss is so unnecessary. I mean theres no need for a player and no need for Panchi and her work ethics it is boring to watch. We wanna see more Misha and Piya along with Abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I'm 110% agreeing with you.
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i so agree. feel likes throwing her character out of the window. bec , i don;t think he is needed anymore
divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

ha ha  ha .......
but think yaar, no Danish without Panchi...

no Danish---------> no trouble 2 Pia--------> no Abhiya Scenes in jungle

ROFL

more over, if there were no Panchi, how come we know that her Dad cheated her mother & falled 4 Pia's mom.

thats why Pia & Misha r of same age...
and they rock 2gether...

hehe!!gud one..everyone in this show is somehow related to panchi.....nd if no panchi then itna saara  depressing l news kaha se milta ?i hope u understand what i mean.(vahbiz-vivian)..hehe.jus kidding?i know it cn be  aromour nd m just hoping bout it..so r other members of this forum.for the post maker u r rite....it seems panchi's role is just to while away time ....abhay piya r the leads..so y dont they focus on them..today's epi was utter tp...

Edited by divya92 - 04 February 2011 at 11:26am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index