Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Don't shoot me but do we really need Panchi?

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I've been watching this show from the beginning like some of the forum members here and i really see no point of having Panchi in this Show. The character is so flawed. She's like an extra. She has a bit part role. There isn't much scope for her at all. All the other teens have a place but Panchi is the odd one out. Yes she played love Guru to Abhay and Piya which tanked by the way. I maybe alone in this view but even the whole job plot i don't see a plausible continuity that can happen. With two new actors coming in for Misha and the other i pressume is for Panchi. Her character is one i never look forward to. Even when this whole Danish storyline with Maya aired i did not feel much for Panchi apart from sympathy other than that i saw no other emotion.Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha  ha .......
but think yaar, no Danish without Panchi...

no Danish---------> no trouble 2 Pia--------> no Abhiya Scenes in jungle

🤣

more over, if there were no Panchi, how come we know that her Dad cheated her mother & falled 4 Pia's mom.

thats why Pia & Misha r of same age...
and they rock 2gether...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
mango panchhi has already been introduced nd is misha's sister......now how will d cv's remove her character???
it will look lame if dey say dat panchhi eloped wid Danish or her boss🤣🤣🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

ha ha  ha .......

but think yaar, no Danish without Panchi...

no Danish---------> no trouble 2 Pia--------> no Abhiya Scenes in jungle

🤣

more over, if there were no Panchi, how come we know that her Dad cheated her mother & falled 4 Pia's mom.

thats why Pia & Misha r of same age...
and they rock 2gether...

I get all that Piya and Misha rock together theres no disputing that but i'm on about Panchi. Beside we still have a brother to turn up from the Dobrial Clan who could easily be older than Misha so the whole cheating plotline by the father would be evident there.. Panchi after the whole Danish  problem hasn't really had much meat for her character to chew on.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

mango panchhi has already been introduced nd is misha's sister......now how will d cv's remove her character???

it will look lame if dey say dat panchhi eloped wid Danish or her boss🤣🤣🤣

Simple they just say she found a job overseas. Careerwise its a good way out. Girls don't always have to elope U know. I don't want Panchi killed off though. I wouldn't want any of the characters killed off.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@mango.....but wat's d need of sending panchhi saat samundar paar???🤣
she is realistic nd fun to watch......moreover her character must be important for d show dat's y she is dere......
matwamango thumbnail
I suppose i'm not really seeing much scope. Most of the other characters have a flow. An importance like Tracker, T, Angad are there for comic relief. Piya and Abhay are what this show is really based around. Misha and Shourya track is going to be fun. Kabir he has a fun element to him even. Haseena, Chand, Arnab and even Madhoo have a lot to give. Not finding much need for Panchi.
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely right yaar..
may b v have smthing hidden in mine for us....
CVs' mind can create anything out of anything

Originally posted by: chakku

@mango.....but wat's d need of sending panchhi saat samundar paar???🤣

she is realistic nd fun to watch......moreover her character must be important for d show dat's y she is dere......

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with you, moreover i don't like her acting at all!, as she overacts most of the time especially now with her new boss, seriously! i skip their scenes🥱   
meetdolphin thumbnail
Yes I agree too Panchi's Role is not quite required and moreover we love watching Pia and abhya  moments