India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

The best jodi in town is BACK! (Page 3)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
It was just beautiful.We thought of so many scenarios as to how they would have the reunion and all but never like this but I loved cos it showed a very fearful Shantanu and a very emotional one too.They both belong together in each other's arms.Beautifully portrayed and I thank the Ct's for giving us such a memorable scene despite Khanak seeing Suraj look alike!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanar-SYS-Ashi22kubare-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

It was just beautiful.We thought of so many scenarios as to how they would have the reunion and all but never like this but I loved cos it showed a very fearful Shantanu and a very emotional one too.They both belong together in each other's arms.Beautifully portrayed and I thank the Ct's for giving us such a memorable scene despite Khanak seeing Suraj look alike!

Ditto, and they even managed their typical nork-jorkDay Dreaming....They just keep surprising us with their awesome scenesDay Dreaming....Bless them both.....

rafia 24iluvmanar-Simple--SYS-kubare-Deepali-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
he just couldn't let go of her.he must have thought Khanak is always there for him but seeing her in the hospital must have been a jolt.And when Khanak kissed his hand he looked surprised and bit worried as to what must have happened.Loved it!Worth the wait!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-bones88

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree more with everyone, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nice seeing them together again especially seeing the fear and concern in shaantanu. Loved it our shanak back with a bang

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

he just couldn't let go of her.he must have thought Khanak is always there for him but seeing her in the hospital must have been a jolt.And when Khanak kissed his hand he looked surprised and bit worried as to what must have happened.Loved it!Worth the wait!

Smitha you said it dear.....she is the strong one in their relationship, she is always there no matter what..what shock indeed..to see her in the hospital bed, and loved loved that look on his face , it will definitely get him thinking maybe ..or he may Khanak whats worrying her....when she takes his hands and kisses it and brings it to her cheeks...love that so natural for someoen who was troubled with her thoughts and vunerable at that moment and so ahppy to see the person she loves there...awww..

RBO_Addictiluvmanarrafia 24SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rosebones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
the scene was sooo perfectDay Dreaming they looked sooo perfect togetherDay Dreaming and the beautiful hugHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubareSPN_JD_Addicted

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
loved the emotional.......Wink! re-union and the play of emotions and the hugs .....Wink!. forehead kiss and the hand kiss....WinkLOLAll of them amagingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

KIRUCHINA150826 Goldie
KIRUCHINA150826
KIRUCHINA150826

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
superb episode,, loved the hug, forehead kiss, caring,, eye contact, pain, dying to be with each other together for ever no matter wht happens,, oh my god i shd really say this tht really seeing this serial even i am becoming more and more romantic,,, thxs to the top most lead ym/kt,,, luv u.....SmileClap

Go to top