India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A thought - guy opp MIsh

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
well guys, lemme do the intro first....i'm a very big AY (remix) fan frm which u can also guess that i'm a fan of YaRa....
so cmng to the actual topic

we already the guy, gautam's entry as Misha's love interest
n may b u all might have have guessed that i want Raj to play opposite Misha, may b that's why my mind is constantly thinking only in that direction, so had this thought in my

so, the ppl who have watched Remix, did the character Gautam is playing reminded u of someone frm remix?
ofcourse it's not Yuvi, bcoz except for Raj, no one can be Yuvi...NO ONE, period!
so, did anyone guess the character frm Remix......want hints?
he is the one who played with both the female leads of Remix, he was first love of Ashi, bcoz whom she was hurt for the first time bcoz of some guy

well, every one would have guessed his name
yeah... it is Sahil
somehow this guy, gautam, reminded me of Sahil
n also we have sidhant, whose face is still a suspense

are u all getting what i wanted say?
it's simple, i still have hope that Raj would play opp priya/Misha.....n the character's entry is still pending

aftr saying all this, i still doubt if this would happen bcoz at the end of the day Misha is not the lead, so will ekta give her TRACK so much of importance?

ur thoughts plz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manurAY_RHr4eVerBUBLAIMeekohey.bhagguAkankshaa.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Gautam aka Shaurya is opposite misha for sure...it is a confirmed news gal....nd moreover i luv dis guy after watching today's stripping sceneROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen210Bee3nazzTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
We  don't know how the tracks will change in future as everything is TRP driven 'coz it's business at the end of the  day.

As of now, the story shows Shaurya as Misha's love interest as confirmed by the articles. No other guy is coming for Mishkoo anytime soon . Siddhant Karnick is going to be the negative lead who may or may not turn positive depending on the storyline,

Edited by Pocahontas - 10 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
lolz...he didnt remind me of sahil at all.....i thought shaurya had this independent identity to him...n i am quite positive that misha n shaurya will make a hot sizzling pair Embarrassed

as for AY n YaRa....am a huge eternal fan of theirs....but i think its high time all ayians stop expecting raj in this show....lets be happy with shaurya/ gautam guys.....lets give him a chance.....n well watever i have seen today...am kinda confident they will rock the screen Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_candy_luverMeekohey.bhaggukavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@chakku - i thought i read that he is misha's love interest...but that's jus as of now....well, i don't have anything againt gautam/shaurya
it's jus that i'm very miuch interested in Raj

@poco - that's what everyone calls u ryt?
no, i'm not talking abt actor sidhant....i'm talking abt character sidhant, the one abt whom dobriyal fanily was talking abt during panchi's engagement...the one in their family photo

@ashita - he didn't remind me immediately actually, i was 'he is good, but i prefer raj' mode....so u see, my brain are wild, so had got this thought for one moment n posted it b4 it skips frm my mind
i'm sure they'll make sizzling pair
priya can make it happen anyway n may b gautam can do that as well

the diff is, u all were waiting for Yara since years n i started doing it only frm few months, i'm not at all tired or got bored of doing this

n ya, i'm not at all against Mish-shaurya
wherever Mish is present, there is no way of disliking anything abt that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerBUBLAIMeekohey.bhagguTheBlackJaguar

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Kavs...I know what you mean, trust me...I know what you mean!! Its been years since I have hoped for YaRa and I still hope for them...there is no denying in that!! But I don't see them happening in this show...and i am compeletly fine!! 

I haven't seen today's episode so I can't comment on Gautam...or well shaurya reminding of Sahil...but for now...it is MiYa!!

Even I wish to have YaRa kavs...foreverBlushingDay Dreaming But its okie if they don't happen here...I don't know how to say this...on one hand I am hoping them but on other, I have accepted MiYa with full heart!!Embarrassed I haven't seen them yet so I really cannot comment on how I will like them and their love story...

But raj coming in this show or not...I don't think thats possible kavs...however I can assure you that YaRa will happen one day...ONE DAY FOR SURE!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Me and neither Ashi is bored nor tired of fighting for them kavs...we still hope for them, still dream them...but its okie if they dont happen...we have AY to cherish all our life!EmbarrassedHug And like i said...THEY ARE GOING TO HAPPEN...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug If not here, then somewhere else but they will happen!EmbarrassedHugHug

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 10 January 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerBUBLAI

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
His entry was quite good and his character is interesting.
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
he aint like sahil......i liked him his entry..n misha's reactions!..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index