UPDATED TELEBIRDIE interview with Mishal

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This joke of an interview has been edited, due to IF concerns about personal lives of the people involved. 

TB:  <sadly> Today, we have Mishal.  You know, Dutta of LTL.  Or should I say, was Dutta of LTL.

MR:  Wow, thanks for the exciting welcome, Telebirdie.  Are you upset?

TB:  Me upset?  Clearly, Mr. Raheja, you do not know me very well...

MR:  <laughing> Mr. Raheja?  You are upset then.

TB:  Now why would I be upset?  Tell me...I'm confused...Miiiissshhhal.

MR:  You know...come on, Telebirdie...

TB:  Oh, yeah, how you are abandoning us...I meant the fans and Dutta, without giving us--them-- the ending we--they waited a year for.

MR:  It was a professional decision...it was time to move on...

TB:  Move on where?  To her?

MR:  <smiles> No...I'm looking at my other options.

TB:  You mean there are others???

MR:  Yes...

TB:  Does she know?

MR:  Yes, everyone knows..

TB:  And she doesn't mind?

MR:  No, she's excited for me...why would she mind?  She wants me to push myself, see what's out there...become more experienced. 

TB:  More experienced?  Oh God!  Tu siddha-saddha lagata hai, but....I don't know what to say.  You told me you worked sooo much, had no time for anything...blah...blah...blah.

MR:  It doesn't take much time.   Really, it doesn't...

TB:  I'm sorry, what? <looks horrified at the turn the conversation has taken>

MR:  You know....There's not much to say.  They know I'm on the market, I'm looking at roles to play...

TB:  Roles???  You're into that? 

Mishal:  Of course, I am--I'm an actor after all.  I take it very seriously.   I want to expand my experiences...see how far I can go.  

TB: <vision of Mishal in Dr's coat, nurse nearbyπŸ˜‰?> OMG! OMG! <feels a bit lightheaded>  I don't feel so good.

MR:  What's wrong?

TB:  What's wrong? What do you mean What's wrong?   Don't play dumb with me, Mishal.  Nakusha--she's dumb, not you.  <regains her composure>Errmmm....Let's get back to leaving the show...

MR:  I thought we were just talking about that.

TB:  No, YOU were talking about your manly prowess...I'm a lady, Mishal.  Did you think I would understand THAT type of experience?  Women are not little dosas at a buffet.  Take one, and then go back for some vadas.

MR:  Manly prowess?  What are you talking about, Telebirdie?

TB:  What are YOU talking about?...<gets ready to make her speech>.  Sadly, Mishal...we've grown apart.  It seems we don't speak the same language anymore...or understand each other.  What happened to you?

MR:  What happened to ME?  What happened to YOU?

TB:  Don't answer a question with a question...I don't like it.   See!...

MR:  See what? <looks around>

TB: That's exactly what I was saying...you don't even remember that I don't like people answering a question with a question....

MR:  Ok, stop.  What is going on here?  I think we are talking about two different things.

TB:  We are?

MR:  I was talking about other roles.  What did you think I was talking about?

TB:......oh nothing.....you should explain yourself better...you know?

MR:  Thik hai, but you know I left the show because it was time.  I love the Dutta character, but it was time.

TB:  Are you going to drop dead in LTL?

MR:  No, not that I know of...

TB:  Then how will they go on with the show?  You know you are the sun around which the Patils revolve right?  It won't work without you.  Naku crying all the time, harrassing Bappa, Baji distraught at the death of his love, which would be YOU.  I personally think Bappa is behind your leaving because THAT Nakusha kept annoying him...I knew nothing good would come of it.  <TB's eyes get bleary>.  That Mahhi, when she comes, main nahi chodungi.  Oh, the fans...what is she going to do?

MR:  Who?

TB:  Remember that fan whose only wish was to your shower water?

MR:  <Gives Telebirdie a little hug>  She'll be fine.  Don't be upset with me.   

TB:  Only if you come back and wrap up the show...

MR:  Let's see...

TB:  No "let's see"...

MR:  There is no arguing with you....

TB:  Oh, my God, we're speaking the same language again!  <hugs Mishal>

MR:  Oh, by the way, ....

TB:  What?

MR:  I'm not a jigolo...that's what you meant before with the buffet, right?  Dosas and vadas.

TB:  Yes...but it was your fault.  You should have made yourself more clear!  See how quickly misunderstandings can crop up?

Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahah really nice....like it
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love u gp00...

After many dull days, you brought enough sunshine for me to smileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dosas and vadas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg omg Parul you made me laugh so much - i almost fell off my chair 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Finally some humour on the forum.  Afterall aaj Dutta ke jo sab ne darshan karliya epi mein.

Parul- your interviews get better and better.  Love the naughtiness in the interview too.  Poor MR in the hot seat and telebirdie grilling him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Wish it had been even longer.  You should have not let him go till he signed the channels's contract to stay.

Thanks for fulfilling my request.
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love it ... after sooo long hasn ne ko mila ... thanx hun
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 manly powers eh ???
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 πŸ€£ OMG I knew u were going to add her and there r others?😲 that was freaking hilarious. 🀣

Thanks for brightening my day Parul. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ I'm going to miss TB a lot. πŸ˜’ 
Edited by chandanafan - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Gpoo 
i so love the new interview 
it was hilarious !
specially i hate questions answered by question 
TB has more attitude than Mr !
LOve it 
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Parul..... much needed interview......
Hope MR reads this at least and opens his mouth......

Apart from the hilarious comments ...............the last line was the best ....
You should have made yourself more clear!  See how quickly misunderstandings can crop up?

--khushi-- thumbnail
Thanks a ton Parul.......................
i laughed alot after qiute a long time...................... its  much needed.............
it was really funny....................... specailly that buffet with li'l Dosa & vadas........................
enjoyed it..................................