FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by akruz

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=neenu55]

Ichcha has been portrayed as a timid, illogical and self- sacrificing character after the leap. There is no end to the ridiculous limits she will go to, for being noble. Unfortunately, in this process, it has been made to look like being good is to be dumb and servile.  Even her hurried marriage with Veer in Brindavan without the approval and consent of elders seemed so uncharacteristic of the Ichcha we have known till now. Now I feel that this marriage is only for producing a girl for the leap in the story and we may very well see her exit from Bundela house soon. We thought that she had become bold, but now it is clear that there is no such change and she continues to be the doormat and lamb while Tapasya continues to be the wolf in sheep's skin and getting what she wants in life with her crooked plans and deeds.

Once the script writer had written that Ichcha's character is meant to be crying all the time with no happiness and Tapasya's character to be wicked doing misdeeds. He had tried to justify this by saying Nani spoilt Tapasya while Damini spoilt Ichcha by teaching her to put Tapasya before self. If that is the way they wanted to take the show forward already, no wonder now that there are other factors also influencing the story line, we can not expect any brave deeds from Ichcha. It is the CVs' call whether to give a good show or promote negativity.

Even I suspect that the hurried ,marriage & consummation scenes between Veecha were for the leap...Veer will somehow adjust with Tapasya.....Iccha will leave the house & then leap happens....
so Nandish & Rashmi are together...Dead.... we will know this week once taps preg thing  is confirmed....and say bye to this crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzhermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Ichcha has been portrayed as a timid, illogical and self- sacrificing character after the leap. There is no end to the ridiculous limits she will go to, for being noble. Unfortunately, in this process, it has been made to look like being good is to be dumb and servile.  Even her hurried marriage with Veer in Brindavan without the approval and consent of elders seemed so uncharacteristic of the Ichcha we have known till now. Now I feel that this marriage is only for producing a girl for the leap in the story and we may very well see her exit from Bundela house soon. We thought that she had become bold, but now it is clear that there is no such change and she continues to be the doormat and lamb while Tapasya continues to be the wolf in sheep's skin and getting what she wants in life with her crooked plans and deeds.

Once the script writer had written that Ichcha's character is meant to be crying all the time with no happiness and Tapasya's character to be wicked doing misdeeds. He had tried to justify this by saying Nani spoilt Tapasya while Damini spoilt Ichcha by teaching her to put Tapasya before self. If that is the way they wanted to take the show forward already, no wonder now that there are other factors also influencing the story line, we can not expect any brave deeds from Ichcha. It is the CVs' call whether to give a good show or promote negativity.

Very well said hermoinee...I am feeling so sad if such a thing happens as Ichcha leaving Bundela house....just imagine how much potential this character called Ichcha had....She could have become bold, she could have started responding to unwanted accusations on her, she could have stoppped becoming a servant material even to a bitch like ChandaAngry, she could have enhanced her career, given importance to social issues.....God they have spoilt this character...as per written update, Umed needed to come and tell her that ther r servants to do all this washing..this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unnecessarily we were demanding for Tina's return..if all they wanted to make out of Tina was a cry baby and give all importance to Nandish and Rashmi, we should have stopped watching this show beforehand...i have lost all my confidence that anything good will turn out from this current track....

Cvs...this is not about Nandmi or Tina...this is about Ichcha .... she came from the basti...pls show that a girl from Basti can also have a happy and succesful married life, a superb career...pls dont show her thriving on the uttaran forever...pls spread some positivity....we are straining our heart out ...pls respect the time we are spending for this crap...and pls act now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

the way they showed a low cost mandir marriage of ichaa

and a consummation in a hurrried manner

the only reason behind this is just to make ichaa preggy with a girl kid

it would have been far better if she was preggy with vansh 's kid

at least her status will be better than this

by the end of this week we will get where the story is moving ahead

hermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=neenu55]

Even I suspect that the hurried ,marriage & consummation scenes between Veecha were for the leap...Veer will somehow adjust with Tapasya.....Iccha will leave the house & then leap happens....
so Nandish & Rashmi are together...Dead.... we will know this week once taps preg thing  is confirmed....and say bye to this crap.

Yes....count me in....these india forum visits are really interesting and this is the only thing keeping me glued to the show...and if Veer and Tapasya comes together,,,taaaata byee byeeee...and i am sure that Uttaran ka jo bacha-kucha viewership dha...woh bhi khatam ho jaayega....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Very well said hermoinee...I am feeling so sad if such a thing happens as Ichcha leaving Bundela house....just imagine how much potential this character called Ichcha had....She could have become bold, she could have started responding to unwanted accusations on her, she could have stoppped becoming a servant material even to a bitch like ChandaAngry, she could have enhanced her career, given importance to social issues.....God they have spoilt this character...as per written update, Umed needed to come and tell her that ther r servants to do all this washing..this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unnecessarily we were demanding for Tina's return..if all they wanted to make out of Tina was a cry baby and give all importance to Nandish and Rashmi, we should have stopped watching this show beforehand...i have lost all my confidence that anything good will turn out from this current track....

Cvs...this is not about Nandmi or Tina...this is about Ichcha .... she came from the basti...pls show that a girl from Basti can also have a happy and succesful married life, a superb career...pls dont show her thriving on the uttaran forever...pls spread some positivity....we are straining our heart out ...pls respect the time we are spending for this crap...and pls act now

Oh I wish it was that easy...........the CV's have selective hearing, reading and memory.
They will do what keeps the TRP's high and now with Rashmi and Nandish's engagement they are riding the serial on the coverage that is happening.

These CV's are not writing from talent.................I have always maintained that any form of extremism is unrealistic and will eventually flop..............we are heading for thatOuch

No characters (other than films where they correct it before the ending) in serials are so bad or so good................this is why  pre leap it was much more believable because nobody was tooo good or toooo bad. Tapasya did have her better moments too.

As for showing that a poor girl from a basti can have a good life maybe they should see Pretty Woman or other films which have done just that.....................and learn a few lessons on scriptwriting.AngryAngry

Edited by groucho - 10 January 2011 at 9:00pm

hermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

Yes....with the kind of marriage that they had shown for Veer-Tapasya and Vansh-Ichcha...they should have atleast shown a decent reception for Veecha...they didnt show that...Veer-Ichcha consummation scene was the most rushed one.....it is so sad....i would really like to know what is their intention...is it because of Nandmi...or is it some other reason....

hermione8

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neenu55

Yes....with the kind of marriage that they had shown for Veer-Tapasya and Vansh-Ichcha...they should have atleast shown a decent reception for Veecha...they didnt show that...Veer-Ichcha consummation scene was the most rushed one.....it is so sad....i would really like to know what is their intention...is it because of Nandmi...or is it some other reason....

Frankly for me that is the least of my worries or perception..............I can find reasons for that which to me make sense..............and I am glad that they did not show the other rushed scene because for me it is now left to the imagination of the viewers to perceive in their own way.WinkEmbarrassedWink Whereas, we know that Veer was drunk and they only showed Tapasya's moves..........very one-sided.SleepySleepy

I think we have more to think about what is to come.Confused
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Oh I wish it was that easy...........the CV's have selective hearing, reading and memory.
They will do what keeps the TRP's high and now with Rashmi and Nandish's engagement they are riding the serial on the coverage that is happening.

These CV's are not writing from talent.................I have always maintained that any form of extremism is unrealistic and will eventually flop..............we are heading for thatOuch

No characters (other than films where they correct it before the ending) in serials are so bad or so good................this is why  pre leap it was much more believable because nobody was tooo good or toooo bad. Tapasya did have her better moments too.

As for showing that a poor girl from a basti can have a good life maybe they should see Pretty Woman or other films which have done just that.....................and learn a few lessons on scriptwriting.AngryAngry

But let me ask one question groucho...are they the sooooooooo much "WANTED" couple that the serial creatives are turning the serial story itself to bring them together.....i have never bothered about what is happening in their real life....there were times when i wished some onscreen pair got together offscreen also(like Rajeev Khandelwal and Aaamna Sheriff, Shekhar and Laali)...but changing the story line itself for a couple...that is pathetic...but yes i feel that s the truth,,,,thats y they r giving more screen space to Veer Tapasya than Veer Ichcha...i am almost at the verge of telling "GO TO HELL" to Uttaran...Cry

Go to top