India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

disappointing episode! (Page 8)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
koi mujhey bataye keh ho kia raha hai!! lOLLL.. main toh confoooooosed hoon plus angry.... becaue in the segment it was nandish talking and not veer abt the baby!

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

yaa adithiji

ichaa is the weakest heroine ever happend in tv industry

but the little ichaa was just the opposite of this

why cv's made her like this

i cant understand it

today i realy felt like
her role is reducing to a servant nowadays
and tappu's role almost all the time around the dining table

these two r born and brought up in town
can we find any one gal who is like this in this century

I know what you mean. Little Ichcha was just about the sweetest thing ever. Gutsy, kind, outspoken and brutally honest. Where have the CV's sent her. It is the same in Balika Vadhu..........something happens to them after a leap.ConfusedConfused

BOLD - No wonder most people thought that the weight she was putting on was because of her eating.LOLLOLLOL

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by JustJ

i know anmol, when u want to bet , it has to be about exciting things , not for boring stuff
ok i have a feeling that taps will be preggies with both veer and raghus kidWinkROFLek saath
knowing tappu , this can surely happen
and i am sure i will win this oneWinkROFL
toh ab lagao bet himmat hai tohTongueLOLLOL

You are crazy ............Smile .
aapko aaj pata chalaROFL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

i know anmol, when u want to bet , it has to be about exciting things , not for boring stuff
ok i have a feeling that taps will be preggies with both veer and raghus kidWinkROFLek saath

no one can carry a kid who shares his or her genes with 2 father's ....

hai himmat, its going to be pure Veer babus
namumkin ko mumkin karde hamari tappu raniTongueLOLLOLLOL
main toh bas yeh kahunga tu yeh bet nahin jeetne waaliLOLLOLLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

no one can carry a kid who shares his or her genes with 2 father's ....

hai himmat, its going to be pure Veer babus
namumkin ko mumkin karde hamari tappu raniLOL
main toh bas yeh kahunga tu yeh bet nahin jeetne waaliLOLLOLLOL

OK goodnight guysSleepy......tomorrow is going to be ................????
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

she is not doubting veer
she said veer is a good human being
and he loves her lot
but she is crying for her destiny
first marriage not work ed
now second marriage
but husband gg to have a baby with first wife
its realy sad yaar
if i were at ichaa's place i will definitely feel bad abt it

Life has dealt her cruel blows and she is very insecure and has low esteem due to her position as a maid's daughter living on the uttaran and compassion of rich people. So she is naturally worried and unhappy about the turn of events. Veer is her only hope, but since she is afraid of losing him also because of Tappu's kid, she is wondering about her position and is seeking solace and help from Vansh, as she married Veer only because she felt Vansh wanted it. Anyway today it was a very depressing episode.

hermoinee - I think Ichcha has been luckier than a lot of others. One thing in my opinion is that after Jogi decided to care for her she has never been made to feel that she was a maid's daughter. In fact, look how well she turned out versus the rich man's daughter.

She knew it was Veer's child from the beginning.........so why would it upset her now?? If Mai, Nani and Daddaji could not make her leave out of insecurity why should she let Chanda's words upset her. All she needs to do is to tell Veer once he returns.

I do not agree that she married Veer because Vansh wanted it. She married Veer because she loved him but waited till Vansh validated her love.

I agree today was a lousy episode.

Groucho... Agreed that she has been lucky that Jogi adopted her, but Nani, Divya and Co. have always made her not forget her place as a maid's daughter in that house. Even when Veer came for Ichcha's hand the first time after mutually deciding with Tappu that they are not made for each other, and even after Jogi's agreeing to get her married to Veer, she hesitates to agree in spite of her love for Veer because she feels so obliged to them that she feels she is taking away Tappu's right. There we can see her insecurity and loyalty to Jogi and Tappu.

Being the soft natured and gentle person she is, she finds it tough to keep her wits together and smile, when she is continuously bombarded with insults and taunts from all people except Umed and Veer, both of whom are not with her in the house most of the time and thus, being subjected to kitchen politics all the time. Anyway she tried to stop Chanda and broke down only when alone. She may be broadminded in accepting Veer's baby, but it definitely is an unpleasant fact and strain for her, because all said and done, it is the proof of some relationship, with or without love, however small Veer makes it out to be, between Veer and Tapasya.

When she was so hesitant about marrying Veer the first time, after becoming a widow, for her to take such a bold step would not have been possible but for 2 important events- first, Vansh telling her in her dream to move forward and marry Veer; second, the sindoor on her forehead when she asks Lord Krishna for guidance. But for these two events, she would not have taken the drastic step of marrying Veer in spite of her love for him because she felt bad about her feelings for him while being Vansh' widow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

she is not doubting veer
she said veer is a good human being
and he loves her lot
but she is crying for her destiny
first marriage not work ed
now second marriage
but husband gg to have a baby with first wife
its realy sad yaar
if i were at ichaa's place i will definitely feel bad abt it

Life has dealt her cruel blows and she is very insecure and has low esteem due to her position as a maid's daughter living on the uttaran and compassion of rich people. So she is naturally worried and unhappy about the turn of events. Veer is her only hope, but since she is afraid of losing him also because of Tappu's kid, she is wondering about her position and is seeking solace and help from Vansh, as she married Veer only because she felt Vansh wanted it. Anyway today it was a very depressing episode.
 hermoinee - I think Ichcha has been luckier than a lot of others. One thing in my opinion is that after Jogi decided to care for her she has never been made to feel that she was a maid's daughter. In fact, look how well she turned out versus the rich man's daughter.

She knew it was Veer's child from the beginning.........so why would it upset her now?? If Mai, Nani and Daddaji could not make her leave out of insecurity why should she let Chanda's words upset her. All she needs to do is to tell Veer once he returns.

I do not agree that she married Veer because Vansh wanted it. She married Veer because she loved him but waited till Vansh validated her love.

Groucho... Agreed that she has been lucky that Jogi adopted her, but Nani, Divya and Co. have always made her not forget her place as a maid's daughter in that house. Even when Veer came for Ichcha's hand the first time after mutually deciding with Tappu that they are not made for each other, and even after Jogi's agreeing to get her married to Veer, she hesitates to agree in spite of her love for Veer because she feels so obliged to them that she feels she is taking away Tappu's right. There we can see her insecurity and loyalty to Jogi and Tappu.

Being the soft natured and gentle person she is, she finds it tough to keep her wits together and smile, when she is continuously bombarded with insults and taunts from all people except Umed and Veer, both of whom are not with her in the house most of the time and thus, being subjected to kitchen politics all the time. Anyway she tried to stop Chanda and broke down only when alone. She may be broadminded in accepting Veer's baby, but it definitely is an unpleasant fact and strain for her, because all said and done, it is the proof of some relationship, with or without love, however small Veer makes it out to be, between Veer and Tapasya.

When she was so hesitant about marrying Veer the first time, after becoming a widow, for her to take such a bold step would not have been possible but for 2 important events- first, Vansh telling her in her dream to move forward and marry Veer; second, the sindoor on her forehead when she asks Lord Krishna for guidance. But for these two events, she would not have taken the drastic step of marrying Veer in spite of her love for him because she felt bad about her feelings for him while being Vansh' widow.

Sadly Ichcha herself is responsible for most of the agony in her life.....Most heroines are portrayed as soft and sober characters...but every heroine comes out of this cyst one day and later on they are showed to be bold characters...but in case of Ichcha they have shown just the opposite...this character is becoming worse as days are passing by...i seriously cant tolerate this...Veer wanted to leave the house..but once again Ichcha became Mahaan and instead of giving happiness to Veer,..she is repeatedly sacrificing her self and in turn Veers happiness to make other unworthy people happy...

Even if Mai asks sorry to Ichcha at a later stage if she ever(if CVs and Colors ever give a chance) comes to knw about Tapasya's truth, Ichcha should never forgive her...i know this would never happen...but Ichcha is a human being..she needs to be treated like one...but she is not...these people should never be forgiven...how many sacrifice had she done for Vansh...these people will never realize her goodness....Ichcha has no right to crib about her own life...because most of this agony is brought by herself.....

And if the character of Ichcha is made so because of Nandmi, i really feel bad that i watch such a junk made by unprofessional people

Edited by akruz - 10 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaihermione8LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

[QUOTE=neenu55]

Sadly Ichcha herself is responsible for most of the agony in her life.....Most heroines are portrayed as soft and sober characters...but every heroine comes out of this cyst one day and later on they are showed to be bold characters...but in case of Ichcha they have shown just the opposite...this character is becoming worse as days are passing by...i seriously cant tolerate this...Veer wanted to leave the house..but once again Ichcha became Mahaan and instead of giving happiness to Veer,..she is repeatedly sacrificing her self and in turn Veers happiness to make other unworthy people happy...

Even if Mai asks sorry to Ichcha at a later stage if she ever(if CVs and Colors ever give a chance) comes to knw about Tapasya's truth, Ichcha should never forgive her...i know this would never happen...but Ichcha is a human being..she needs to be treated like one...but she is not...these people should never be forgiven...how many sacrifice had she done for Vansh...these people will never realize her goodness....Ichcha has no right to crib about her own life...because most of this agony is brought by herself.....

And if the character of Ichcha is made so because of Nandmi, i really feel bad that i watch such a junk made by unprofessional people

Ichcha has been portrayed as a timid, illogical and self- sacrificing character after the leap. There is no end to the ridiculous limits she will go to, for being noble. Unfortunately, in this process, it has been made to look like being good is to be dumb and servile.  Even her hurried marriage with Veer in Brindavan without the approval and consent of elders seemed so uncharacteristic of the Ichcha we have known till now. Now I feel that this marriage is only for producing a girl for the leap in the story and we may very well see her exit from Bundela house soon. We thought that she had become bold, but now it is clear that there is no such change and she continues to be the doormat and lamb while Tapasya continues to be the wolf in sheep's skin and getting what she wants in life with her crooked plans and deeds.

Once the script writer had written that Ichcha's character is meant to be crying all the time with no happiness and Tapasya's character to be wicked doing misdeeds. He had tried to justify this by saying Nani spoilt Tapasya while Damini spoilt Ichcha by teaching her to put Tapasya before self. If that is the way they wanted to take the show forward already, no wonder now that there are other factors also influencing the story line, we can not expect any brave deeds from Ichcha. It is the CVs' call whether to give a good show or promote negativity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

Go to top