disappointing episode! (Page 5)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sweety123

I am also sad after reading the article and watching 2days episode
Why always Iccha have to suffer
I have video of Veer Iccha dance in India ne Bana di jodi in my mob but I deleted it becoz of bad mood and also some other thing related to them I have deleted

U knw thats is the reason Iccha aka Tina Dutta throw tantrums in real life on sets of Uttran to discontinue uttran or so becoz her role is like this only to cry cry all the time she must also feel guilty

100 agreed!
even i deleted the india ne banadi jodi video from my lappyLOL
that segment was also pathetic because it was NANDISH who was talking NOT veer!!

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I really have the gut feeling that all this change in story is happening because of the off screen relationship between the lead and the vamp...else i dont think in any serial the vamp will be promoted so much...not just that the lead girl's character is degraded like hell...Why the hell should Ichcha talk to Vansh's photo...and how many times should Veer assure her...moreover y shud she feel bad...she herself brought this danger to the house....when Veer repeatedly told her not to do this...woh dohrathi rahi.."Tapasya badal chuki hai"...so if she believes Tapasya is changed, then why should she be concerned if Veer shows soft corner towards her....woh kya chahthi thi.....

This truly cannot be watched by people with minimum common sense...
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
waisey any other good serial.. i also dont wanna watch any serial on colors..
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by JustJ

Lol, pakau episode, looks like cvs wanted icha to cry bus.... other than that nothing was needed , icha is aware of veer , how much assurance does the gal need from him ?? when living with him together taps couldnt make veer her's how will it happens now ?? i cha has to understand veer is not even interested abut listening about taps kid, may be he will have soft corner for kid bu t never for taps
yes pakau, no veecha today kal bhi nahin hoga dekhnaSleepy
vaise she is not doubting veer , if this track helps in iccha becoming more passionate 4 veer, then i am all 4 itBig smile
btw iccha was asking 4 vansh 2 give her raah, kyaa pata vansh ka bhoot waapis aa jaaye,
cmon vansh aa jaaoBig smile iss tapni ko darao plsLOL

Sorry anmol, she will never get passionate over veer, this episode dont hint that way , it hints she might leave him .........
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

Originally posted by neenu55

it will be better if she goes away from that house
mai,chanda ,nani and taps
now veer also gg to feel something for taps
so it will be better to move away
@ bold neenu who said this, thre r so many stories doing the rounds, stop it, this is never gonna happen
he loves iccha only and will never leave her
anmol
after reading that article and waching today's sbb segments
i am realy in a sad mood

I feel it is all the tactics of the CVs to generate curiosity and interest amongst viewers by giving out contradicting articles and info in SBB segments because this show is losing out to other serials.They feel that viewers' interest can be kept alive by giving out such small misleading tidbits, which can go either way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Lol, pakau episode, looks like cvs wanted icha to cry bus.... other than that nothing was needed , icha is aware of veer , how much assurance does the gal need from him ?? when living with him together taps couldnt make veer her's how will it happens now ?? i cha has to understand veer is not even interested abut listening about taps kid, may be he will have soft corner for kid bu t never for taps
vaise she is not doubting veer , if this track helps in iccha becoming more passionate 4 veer, then i am all 4 itBig smile
btw iccha was asking 4 vansh 2 give her raah, kyaa pata vansh ka bhoot waapis aa jaaye,

Sorry anmol, she will never get passionate over veer, this episode dont hint that way , it hints she might leave him .........
no it wont happen , lagi betTongue
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
betting on UT?? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ 
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I agree, with JustJ......... this is a character which has now become so subdued that it will take a whole lot of changing to become passionate and I do not think that will happen for a long time............... It suits the CV's to keep her as a downtrodden, ill-treated person who just cannot believe ill of anybody, cannot deny anybody and worst of all she never listens to Veer properly.

I do not say that she does not love him but look at her today..............................she has a husband who loves her, supports her and has warned her about Tapasya and has also told her that they should not let anyone interfere in their lives. What does Ichcha do.................??? Stands and listens to Chanda and is now talking to Vansh's picture..........I ask you what nonsense is this????DeadDead She has a living husband and she is talking to a photograph to give her a sign...................... I give up this is really rubbish.AngryOuch
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Go to top