farah007

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by neenu55

no problem with py adithiji
but problem with veer;s softness towards taps
if tht article proved wrong
then i will be happy

Neenu, I will never believe that Veer will be soft with Tapasya.............if that is the case then Tapasya will be a happy woman with a child and end of Uttaran.

I think Ichcha may go away and then Veer will be in the house with Tapasya and that is how the CV's rope in viewership.................

Before all fans start celebrating and panicking let us just wait and see what happens....Wink
Smile

yes even i think that will be the plot! gosh! jo serial dekhna shuru karo bekaar hojaata hai eventually!

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

she was talking to vansh abt her problem
any way taps is sleeping in vansh's room
so i want vansh to come in taps and nani's room
and should teach them a good lesson

You know I wanted to strangle Ichcha's character today ( sorry Intruderfast Embarrassed) but after promising Veer that she would not let anyone upset her............who upsets her????.......that ChandaAngry. Not only does she let Chanda upset her but she also washes Chanda's clothes despite Umed telling her not to.

Now you tell me is this normal scriptwriting by the CV's.................????DeadDead In the Bundela household are there no servants??? Ichcha is being shown as someone who will never ever change and be strong. She may show flashes of backbone but that collapses very fast just as the CV's will never allow Tapasya to become better.

So any expectations you may have of happiness, laughter for more than 2 episodes is asking for toooo much as it is easier to ask for a slice of the moon.DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...so no need to watch todays episode...btw any other good serial which is starting nearby...i dont want any serials in Colors....
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Lol, pakau episode, looks like cvs wanted icha to cry bus.... other than that nothing was needed , icha is aware of veer , how much assurance does the gal need from him ?? when living with him together taps couldnt make veer her's how will it happens now ?? i cha has to understand veer is not even interested abut listening about taps kid, may be he will have soft corner for kid bu t never for taps
yes pakau, no veecha today kal bhi nahin hoga dekhnaSleepy
vaise she is not doubting veer , if this track helps in iccha becoming more passionate 4 veer, then i am all 4 itBig smile
btw iccha was asking 4 vansh 2 give her raah, kyaa pata vansh ka bhoot waapis aa jaaye,
cmon vansh aa jaaoBig smile iss tapni ko darao plsLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Lol, pakau episode, looks like cvs wanted icha to cry bus.... other than that nothing was needed , icha is aware of veer , how much assurance does the gal need from him ?? when living with him together taps couldnt make veer her's how will it happens now ?? i cha has to understand veer is not even interested abut listening about taps kid, may be he will have soft corner for kid bu t never for taps

Thank Goodness someone who agrees with meBig smile. There are very disgruntled and unhappy members today and it is all thanks to the wording on SBB........AngryAngry

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

she was talking to vansh abt her problem
any way taps is sleeping in vansh's room
so i want vansh to come in taps and nani's room
and should teach them a good lesson

You know I wanted to strangle Ichcha's character today ( sorry Intruderfast Embarrassed) but after promising Veer that she would not let anyone upset her............who upsets her????.......that ChandaAngry. Not only does she let Chanda upset her but she also washes Chanda's clothes despite Umed telling her not to.

Now you tell me is this normal scriptwriting by the CV's.................????DeadDead In the Bundela household are there no servants??? Ichcha is being shown as someone who will never ever change and be strong. She may show flashes of backbone but that collapses very fast just as the CV's will never allow Tapasya to become better.

So any expectations you may have of happiness, laughter for more than 2 episodes is asking for toooo much as it is easier to ask for a slice of the moon.DeadDead
why say sorry, u have ur own pov,
well iccha atleast said bas chanda didi, so she is speaking up,
if she wanna cry alone, then its ok,
well its true except umed and daddaji no one cares abt her, so she is feeling bad
luv_sweety123 Groupbie
luv_sweety123
luv_sweety123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am also sad after reading the article and watching 2days episode
Why always Iccha have to suffer
I have video of Veer Iccha dance in India ne Bana di jodi in my mob but I deleted it becoz of bad mood and also some other thing related to them I have deleted

U knw thats is the reason Iccha aka Tina Dutta throw tantrums in real life on sets of Uttran to discontinue uttran or so becoz her role is like this only to cry cry all the time she must also feel guilty

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Thanks for the update...so no need to watch todays episode...btw any other good serial which is starting nearby...i dont want any serials in Colors....

I think the safest programs are the ones that have singing and dancing............like Chak Dhoom DhoomWink

All others start with a lot of promise and end upDead

Maybe I should not have answered your question as I am not the best person for suggestions. Am too critical.Embarrassed

Go to top