Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

hermoinee - I think Ichcha has been luckier than a lot of others. One thing in my opinion is that after Jogi decided to care for her she has never been made to feel that she was a maid's daughter. In fact, look how well she turned out versus the rich man's daughter.

She knew it was Veer's child from the beginning.........so why would it upset her now?? If Mai, Nani and Daddaji could not make her leave out of insecurity why should she let Chanda's words upset her. All she needs to do is to tell Veer once he returns.

I do not agree that she married Veer because Vansh wanted it. She married Veer because she loved him but waited till Vansh validated her love.

I agree today was a lousy episode.

Groucho... Agreed that she has been lucky that Jogi adopted her, but Nani, Divya and Co. have always made her not forget her place as a maid's daughter in that house. Even when Veer came for Ichcha's hand the first time after mutually deciding with Tappu that they are not made for each other, and even after Jogi's agreeing to get her married to Veer, she hesitates to agree in spite of her love for Veer because she feels so obliged to them that she feels she is taking away Tappu's right. There we can see her insecurity and loyalty to Jogi and Tappu.

Being the soft natured and gentle person she is, she finds it tough to keep her wits together and smile, when she is continuously bombarded with insults and taunts from all people except Umed and Veer, both of whom are not with her in the house most of the time and thus, being subjected to kitchen politics all the time. Anyway she tried to stop Chanda and broke down only when alone. She may be broadminded in accepting Veer's baby, but it definitely is an unpleasant fact and strain for her, because all said and done, it is the proof of some relationship, with or without love, however small Veer makes it out to be, between Veer and Tapasya.

When she was so hesitant about marrying Veer the first time, after becoming a widow, for her to take such a bold step would not have been possible but for 2 important events- first, Vansh telling her in her dream to move forward and marry Veer; second, the sindoor on her forehead when she asks Lord Krishna for guidance. But for these two events, she would not have taken the drastic step of marrying Veer in spite of her love for him because she felt bad about her feelings for him while being Vansh' widow.
akruz thumbnail

Groucho... Agreed that she has been lucky that Jogi adopted her, but Nani, Divya and Co. have always made her not forget her place as a maid's daughter in that house. Even when Veer came for Ichcha's hand the first time after mutually deciding with Tappu that they are not made for each other, and even after Jogi's agreeing to get her married to Veer, she hesitates to agree in spite of her love for Veer because she feels so obliged to them that she feels she is taking away Tappu's right. There we can see her insecurity and loyalty to Jogi and Tappu.

Being the soft natured and gentle person she is, she finds it tough to keep her wits together and smile, when she is continuously bombarded with insults and taunts from all people except Umed and Veer, both of whom are not with her in the house most of the time and thus, being subjected to kitchen politics all the time. Anyway she tried to stop Chanda and broke down only when alone. She may be broadminded in accepting Veer's baby, but it definitely is an unpleasant fact and strain for her, because all said and done, it is the proof of some relationship, with or without love, however small Veer makes it out to be, between Veer and Tapasya.

When she was so hesitant about marrying Veer the first time, after becoming a widow, for her to take such a bold step would not have been possible but for 2 important events- first, Vansh telling her in her dream to move forward and marry Veer; second, the sindoor on her forehead when she asks Lord Krishna for guidance. But for these two events, she would not have taken the drastic step of marrying Veer in spite of her love for him because she felt bad about her feelings for him while being Vansh' widow.

Sadly Ichcha herself is responsible for most of the agony in her life.....Most heroines are portrayed as soft and sober characters...but every heroine comes out of this cyst one day and later on they are showed to be bold characters...but in case of Ichcha they have shown just the opposite...this character is becoming worse as days are passing by...i seriously cant tolerate this...Veer wanted to leave the house..but once again Ichcha became Mahaan and instead of giving happiness to Veer,..she is repeatedly sacrificing her self and in turn Veers happiness to make other unworthy people happy...

Even if Mai asks sorry to Ichcha at a later stage if she ever(if CVs and Colors ever give a chance) comes to knw about Tapasya's truth, Ichcha should never forgive her...i know this would never happen...but Ichcha is a human being..she needs to be treated like one...but she is not...these people should never be forgiven...how many sacrifice had she done for Vansh...these people will never realize her goodness....Ichcha has no right to crib about her own life...because most of this agony is brought by herself.....

And if the character of Ichcha is made so because of Nandmi, i really feel bad that i watch such a junk made by unprofessional people

Edited by akruz - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

Ichcha has been portrayed as a timid, illogical and self- sacrificing character after the leap. There is no end to the ridiculous limits she will go to, for being noble. Unfortunately, in this process, it has been made to look like being good is to be dumb and servile.  Even her hurried marriage with Veer in Brindavan without the approval and consent of elders seemed so uncharacteristic of the Ichcha we have known till now. Now I feel that this marriage is only for producing a girl for the leap in the story and we may very well see her exit from Bundela house soon. We thought that she had become bold, but now it is clear that there is no such change and she continues to be the doormat and lamb while Tapasya continues to be the wolf in sheep's skin and getting what she wants in life with her crooked plans and deeds.

Once the script writer had written that Ichcha's character is meant to be crying all the time with no happiness and Tapasya's character to be wicked doing misdeeds. He had tried to justify this by saying Nani spoilt Tapasya while Damini spoilt Ichcha by teaching her to put Tapasya before self. If that is the way they wanted to take the show forward already, no wonder now that there are other factors also influencing the story line, we can not expect any brave deeds from Ichcha. It is the CVs' call whether to give a good show or promote negativity.

FunLyfe thumbnail
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Ichcha has been portrayed as a timid, illogical and self- sacrificing character after the leap. There is no end to the ridiculous limits she will go to, for being noble. Unfortunately, in this process, it has been made to look like being good is to be dumb and servile.  Even her hurried marriage with Veer in Brindavan without the approval and consent of elders seemed so uncharacteristic of the Ichcha we have known till now. Now I feel that this marriage is only for producing a girl for the leap in the story and we may very well see her exit from Bundela house soon. We thought that she had become bold, but now it is clear that there is no such change and she continues to be the doormat and lamb while Tapasya continues to be the wolf in sheep's skin and getting what she wants in life with her crooked plans and deeds.

Once the script writer had written that Ichcha's character is meant to be crying all the time with no happiness and Tapasya's character to be wicked doing misdeeds. He had tried to justify this by saying Nani spoilt Tapasya while Damini spoilt Ichcha by teaching her to put Tapasya before self. If that is the way they wanted to take the show forward already, no wonder now that there are other factors also influencing the story line, we can not expect any brave deeds from Ichcha. It is the CVs' call whether to give a good show or promote negativity.

Very well said hermoinee...I am feeling so sad if such a thing happens as Ichcha leaving Bundela house....just imagine how much potential this character called Ichcha had....She could have become bold, she could have started responding to unwanted accusations on her, she could have stoppped becoming a servant material even to a bitch like Chanda😑, she could have enhanced her career, given importance to social issues.....God they have spoilt this character...as per written update, Umed needed to come and tell her that ther r servants to do all this washing..this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unnecessarily we were demanding for Tina's return..if all they wanted to make out of Tina was a cry baby and give all importance to Nandish and Rashmi, we should have stopped watching this show beforehand...i have lost all my confidence that anything good will turn out from this current track....

Cvs...this is not about Nandmi or Tina...this is about Ichcha .... she came from the basti...pls show that a girl from Basti can also have a happy and succesful married life, a superb career...pls dont show her thriving on the uttaran forever...pls spread some positivity....we are straining our heart out ...pls respect the time we are spending for this crap...and pls act now
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the way they showed a low cost mandir marriage of ichaa

and a consummation in a hurrried manner

the only reason behind this is just to make ichaa preggy with a girl kid

it would have been far better if she was preggy with vansh 's kid

at least her status will be better than this

by the end of this week we will get where the story is moving ahead
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very well said hermoinee...I am feeling so sad if such a thing happens as Ichcha leaving Bundela house....just imagine how much potential this character called Ichcha had....She could have become bold, she could have started responding to unwanted accusations on her, she could have stoppped becoming a servant material even to a bitch like Chanda😑, she could have enhanced her career, given importance to social issues.....God they have spoilt this character...as per written update, Umed needed to come and tell her that ther r servants to do all this washing..this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unnecessarily we were demanding for Tina's return..if all they wanted to make out of Tina was a cry baby and give all importance to Nandish and Rashmi, we should have stopped watching this show beforehand...i have lost all my confidence that anything good will turn out from this current track....

Cvs...this is not about Nandmi or Tina...this is about Ichcha .... she came from the basti...pls show that a girl from Basti can also have a happy and succesful married life, a superb career...pls dont show her thriving on the uttaran forever...pls spread some positivity....we are straining our heart out ...pls respect the time we are spending for this crap...and pls act now

Oh I wish it was that easy...........the CV's have selective hearing, reading and memory.
They will do what keeps the TRP's high and now with Rashmi and Nandish's engagement they are riding the serial on the coverage that is happening.

These CV's are not writing from talent.................I have always maintained that any form of extremism is unrealistic and will eventually flop..............we are heading for that

No characters (other than films where they correct it before the ending) in serials are so bad or so good................this is why  pre leap it was much more believable because nobody was tooo good or toooo bad. Tapasya did have her better moments too.

As for showing that a poor girl from a basti can have a good life maybe they should see Pretty Woman or other films which have done just that.....................and learn a few lessons on scriptwriting.😑😑
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

the way they showed a low cost mandir marriage of ichaa

and a consummation in a hurrried manner

the only reason behind this is just to make ichaa preggy with a girl kid

it would have been far better if she was preggy with vansh 's kid

at least her status will be better than this

by the end of this week we will get where the story is moving ahead

Yes....with the kind of marriage that they had shown for Veer-Tapasya and Vansh-Ichcha...they should have atleast shown a decent reception for Veecha...they didnt show that...Veer-Ichcha consummation scene was the most rushed one.....it is so sad....i would really like to know what is their intention...is it because of Nandmi...or is it some other reason....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes....with the kind of marriage that they had shown for Veer-Tapasya and Vansh-Ichcha...they should have atleast shown a decent reception for Veecha...they didnt show that...Veer-Ichcha consummation scene was the most rushed one.....it is so sad....i would really like to know what is their intention...is it because of Nandmi...or is it some other reason....

Frankly for me that is the least of my worries or perception..............I can find reasons for that which to me make sense..............and I am glad that they did not show the other rushed scene because for me it is now left to the imagination of the viewers to perceive in their own way.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Whereas, we know that Veer was drunk and they only showed Tapasya's moves..........very one-sided.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I think we have more to think about what is to come.πŸ˜•
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Oh I wish it was that easy...........the CV's have selective hearing, reading and memory.
They will do what keeps the TRP's high and now with Rashmi and Nandish's engagement they are riding the serial on the coverage that is happening.

These CV's are not writing from talent.................I have always maintained that any form of extremism is unrealistic and will eventually flop..............we are heading for that

No characters (other than films where they correct it before the ending) in serials are so bad or so good................this is why  pre leap it was much more believable because nobody was tooo good or toooo bad. Tapasya did have her better moments too.

As for showing that a poor girl from a basti can have a good life maybe they should see Pretty Woman or other films which have done just that.....................and learn a few lessons on scriptwriting.😑😑

But let me ask one question groucho...are they the sooooooooo much "WANTED" couple that the serial creatives are turning the serial story itself to bring them together.....i have never bothered about what is happening in their real life....there were times when i wished some onscreen pair got together offscreen also(like Rajeev Khandelwal and Aaamna Sheriff, Shekhar and Laali)...but changing the story line itself for a couple...that is pathetic...but yes i feel that s the truth,,,,thats y they r giving more screen space to Veer Tapasya than Veer Ichcha...i am almost at the verge of telling "GO TO HELL" to Uttaran...😭