India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Stalker is VIREN SOOD !!

it_neha Newbie
it_neha
it_neha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Now I am damn sure, it's Viren Sood.. He is doing  all these to get Nivi.. He also wants Nivi to hate Sidhharth... That's why he is making sure that Sidharth is around whenever something wrong happens with Nivi.. So Nivi will think, Siddharth is creating all the problems in her life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786akhilhadivra4KinshukKiDewanishelly_nairnanetaRajinilicious

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
There could be a posssibility for anyone to be the Stalker,  But if its Viren and he is doing this to get Nivi then he sould also think that wat if Nivi comes to know the truth  and starts to hate him,  she may want to be away from him  Will he be able to bear that,  So lets all wish its not Viren and its someone else,  And Viren is so sweet and adorable that he should not be the Stalker,  it should be evil people who plot against others like Jawahar, chanchal,  etc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliNu_AduVirMan_ArShiMMBG

AGulf Goldie
AGulf
AGulf

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
but remember verin find something in the garden while searching for th servant !! and he became thinking that something wrong is happening for nivi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiNu_Adusihu

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i dont want it to b viren....Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassianjalianjalisihuVirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by it_neha

Now I am damn sure, it's Viren Sood.. He is doing  all these to get Nivi.. He also wants Nivi to hate Sidhharth... That's why he is making sure that Sidharth is around whenever something wrong happens with Nivi.. So Nivi will think, Siddharth is creating all the problems in her life.
i alos feel tha same!!!!!!!!!!!
one side im happy cause i cnt wiat to see pyscho viren buh sad cuz it might spoil tht beautiful image i hav in my head

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Whether Viren is the stalker or not....There is an intricate plot going on to frame Siddharth and he will be accused of doing all those deeds by Nivi....She still has doubts on him!!!!ConfusedViren will tell something and wriggle out of the situation tomorrow!!

I feel the stalker has the following things with him:
The bloody kurtha
the bulb
the new rope roll used for hanging
Dadajis original tablets

All these things can prove as evidence...So i feel these might be planted in Siddharths room or might have already be planted at some place where only Sid has access and He will be framed!!

Becoz since Viren is shown to be so much in love with Nivi..that if Nivi Suspects Sid and confides in him ....He will fully believe her and the stalker will take advantage of this!!

If Viren himself is the stalker...then he might definitely target Sid since Nivi believes that!!

There is definitely a plan to make Sid the target using Niveditha!! But why ????remains to be seen!!Confused

By the way Bani had predicted long back that Siddharth is the target and Nivi will be used as the pawn!!
I love the way she thinks !!!!Clap

Edited by akhilha - 10 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_roy65supriaRajithav

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Finding the train tickets definitely indicates his presence in shimla but Viren at any cost cannot hurt Dadaji.....Both Sid and Viren are very similar in the way they love dadaji but different in the way they show it!!
In faci i feel both are very similar ..they both love the same kind of people but only thing is Viren is very open and bold in showing that he cares!!THey show their love differently......But they will do anything for dadaji.....That is the only reson why i feel that this time Viren and dadaji and the dOc are all to gether in some sort of a plot to bring out the truth!!The Docs reaction was very wierd since he just directly held Nivi responsible immediately.....it sort of looked like an act!!

Siddharth will be framed and even proved to be the culprit but it will be done for acause.....Nivi being proved insane was only a small part in this big plot to bring ultimate justice to the biggest in justice done in the Sood house hold!!
STAR PLUS Groupbie
STAR PLUS
STAR PLUS

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i am having a feeling that its Vandana... may be she is taking revenge of her husbands death through nivideta... because only few people noe that nivi's mother was mentally ill...

on other hand theres a possibility it can b viren...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuvids08

Go to top