Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know whats the big deal of her saying " she is an adult and earns her own money "...

when 40+ aged actors and 25+ actresses speak rudely abt each other and humiliate each other and pass sarcastic comments and act childish ...then whats sonam's so called "immature" statement.

as far as acting in her sisters project, why not or her fathers project why not. Even hrithik acts in his fathers movies all the time, tomm if ranbir acts in his family movie then would we say the same thing ...

i mean c'mon harsher statements were lashed out by several bigger actors and yetit was no big deal. Thats what power does to you, the more powerful u are, the more you can get away with anything even murder๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: raju786

Ouch! SHe is too snobby!

Why are you ouching..?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

Why are you ouching..?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

because i was thinking in Ranbir's state of mind๐Ÿ˜†, and by her last quote i got hurt๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: raju786

because i was thinking in Ranbir's state of mind๐Ÿ˜†, and by her last quote i got hurt๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir's state of mind..? thats some discovery.. how'd you manage to find that bedbug sized brain of his..๐Ÿ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

I dont know whats the big deal of her saying " she is an adult and earns her own money "...

when 40+ aged actors and 25+ actresses speak rudely abt each other and humiliate each other and pass sarcastic comments and act childish ...then whats sonam's so called "immature" statement.

as far as acting in her sisters project, why not or her fathers project why not. Even hrithik acts in his fathers movies all the time, tomm if ranbir acts in his family movie then would we say the same thing ...

i mean c'mon harsher statements were lashed out by several bigger actors and yetit was no big deal. Thats what power does to you, the more powerful u are, the more you can get away with anything even murder๐Ÿ˜‰

I second this. It's funny when those same members come and bash other stars,but when their favs do it, its all okay! ๐Ÿ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

What's my name

What's my name
What's my name
My name is Sona
Sona ki bachpana
I'm too silly for you
I just cannot shut up....
Na na na Sona
Sona ki bachpana
I'm too silly for you
I just cannot shut up....

LOL OMG ๐Ÿ˜† OMG hahaha xD
Originally posted by: Meena1

Ranbir's state of mind..? thats some discovery.. how'd you manage to find that bedbug sized brain of his..๐Ÿ˜†

Raju put his brain on "low battery" before finding it, that's how๐Ÿ˜†
(just kidding raju786)
preity*zinta thumbnail

I'm all for fun and games, but can we tone down with the 'subtle' bashing? Thanks.

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolchick

Raju put his brain on "low battery" before finding it, that's how๐Ÿ˜†
(just kidding raju786)

๐Ÿ˜† good one
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tina59

if you have looked around on the forum, you will see that all those 40+ actors have been called childish and babies by forum members ..... There have been multiple threads about how actors don't know the difference between witty and catty ....... i have read so many comments about srk,salmaan,AB sr n jr, ash, etc etc ...... and they have been called a lot of things by a lot of people here ............  So, its not as if we hold a personal grudge against pyaari, papa ki dulaari sonam .....