Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

no hard feelings: sonam Kapoor - Page 9

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't get one thing: She had so much time and she chooses to say something in the new year wow lolπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonam Kapoor insists that she didn't say anything offensive about Ranbir Kapoor on Koffee With Karan: "People just reacted because they're used to me saying random stuff. I actually took up for Ranbir. He's a well brought up and widely travelled boy. There are absolutely no hardfeelings."

I actually took up for ranbir? Does she mean she stood up for him? or is this a new expression, i have never heard of? What does it mean?

- Hindustan Times
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol okayy ... anyway I like her <3
Ranbir and Imran also called her not sexy, but when she said the same there was made a huge issue about it πŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: mz.jess

Sonam Kapoor insists that she didn't say anything offensive about Ranbir Kapoor on Koffee With Karan: "People just reacted because they're used to me saying random stuff. I actually took up for Ranbir. He's a well brought up and widely travelled boy. There are absolutely no hardfeelings."

I actually took up for ranbir? Does she mean she stood up for him? or is this a new expression, i have never heard of? What does it mean?

- Hindustan Times

Who has the Sonamictionary here.. ? please decipher..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Who has the Sonamictionary here.. ? please decipher..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Took up for Ranbir" = Damage Control

and HipHopStarKiran, the backlash against Sonam isn't because she didn't find them attractive, but because she keeps "repudiating" herself (hehe I was gonna say refudiateπŸ˜†)
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mz.jess

- Hindustan Times

Yeh, technically it does mean that, acc to me at least. I dunno if she took up for him per se because she didn't exactly commit either way on some of the things that were discussed, e.g. his unfaithfulness but rather laughed it off so that could have been why an issue arose.

But she did say he was a good friend and that he's respectful etc etc, any good things she said seems to have been forgotten. 

Either way, I personally think she's bearing a large part of the brunt even though she didn't say much directly. This thing should have been over by now but my girl just blew it wide open againπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Edited by LabRat34 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LabRat34

Yeh, technically it does mean that, acc to me at least. I dunno if she took up for him per se because she didn't exactly commit either way on some of the things that were discussed, e.g. his unfaithfulness but rather laughed it off so that could have been why an issue arose.

But she did say he was a good friend and that he's respectful etc etc, any good things she said seems to have been forgotten. 

Either way, I personally think she's bearing a large part of the brunt even though she didn't say much directly. This thing should have been over by now but my girl just blew it wide open againπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Exactly, that KWK is old now (relatively speaking) but she mentioned it again just when things had simmered down😊
Yeak okay Sonam, we know you dont have any hard feelings for Ranbir...but cant say the same for Ranbir, he seems to have hard feelings for all the gals in his life, if you know what I mean
πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Yeak okay Sonam, we know you dont have any hard feelings for Ranbir...but cant say the same for Ranbir, he seems to have hard feelings for all the gals in his life, if you know what I mean
πŸ˜‰

Eraser!! My jaw dropped and this isn't even news anymore!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^^^ πŸ˜†....your jaw dropping reminds me of someone's towel dropping.