Posted: 13 years ago
I so wish i could give her a packet of candy gum  or anything that could keep her mouth shut
atleast i get to bear the torture of her ACCENT.....

*Goes and puts earplugs again*
Originally posted by Theatre

😆 LOL ladygaga aapke muhme ghee shakar. lol. I'm starting to like her even more now that she's able to piss so many people off. ðŸ¤£ aha Sonam Kapoor- a name that cannot be ignored. haha😆 gosh, I love her!  "what a woman, what a woman." Hrithik in guzzarish. ðŸ˜†

Wow, first time i have come across someone who thinks like me... 😆 I totally concur for the diva she is "What a woman, what a woman" 😆
Originally posted by -Maddy-

What's my name
What's my name
What's my name
My name is Sona
Sona ki bachpana
I'm too silly for you
I just cannot shut up....
Na na na Sona
Sona ki bachpana
I'm too silly for you
I just cannot shut up....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maddy this one is CLASSIC! 🤣🤣

Sona baby (she's 25?!?!?! 😲) needs to stop obsessing over people's upbringings but I don't quite want her to shut up yet...it's entertaining 😛😆
lol..ive been watching zoom all day and i swear they have something against sonam....they bring her down like therz no tomorrow...😆
Originally posted by smarie pants

lol..ive been watching zoom all day and i swear they have something against sonam....they bring her down like therz no tomorrow...😆

i've been on IF a couple of hours and i swear the members have something against sonam...they bring her down like there's no tomorrow

It's an obvious coincidence of course, no saazish about it here😆😆

Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smarie pants

more than she deserves you mean...?   because doesn't look like sonam has any problems with doing the same...!  😉😛😛😛   except that there is usually a tomorrow... naya din, naya target...!   😆😆😆  

p.s.  i am just kidding... clarifying before i get attacked.... yahan per pata nahin kab kaun aap ki baat ka bura maan jaaye, kaha nahin jaa sakta... so best to cover my bases...!   😉
SONAM is the most wanted bachcha in town.. I am proud of her.. my aashirwaad is with her.. 😆
zoom has something against the foundation of television shows, that's why they had the guts to ever put out their show in the first place

zoom=doom for the virgin eyes
Originally posted by ladygaga

SONAM is the most wanted bachcha in town.. I am proud of her.. my aashirwaad is with her.. 😆

i noticed you used the key word...!   😉😆😆😆
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i noticed you used the key word...!   😉😆😆😆

We are all kids at heart.. alteast i am.. and sonam is.. 😆