Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bandicoot

she has said mean things with every actor she has worked with except AB jr

at this rate who will make movies fr her except her dad and ofcourse those random photoshoots will continue

She sure is a wild child.. she doesn't give a damn about anything.. about her signing movies.. i think she will go by her own pace and style.. at the end of the day if she evolves as an actress then people will take her in movies.. otherwise not.. and she has her dad and sister to always count on.. our heroes also keep on working in their own home productions she can also do that.. lol
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, sonam has an opinion about almost everyone on how well brought up or not, they are... 😳  

girl needs some lessons in real life urgently... or does she not know that even satans are born to saints and vice versa....!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   of course, figuratively speaking.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    i thought she was 'well read'.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

wow, sonam has an opinion about almost everyone on how well brought up or not, they are... 😳  

girl needs some lessons in real life urgently... or does she not know that even satans are born to saints and vice versa....!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   of course, figuratively speaking.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    i thought she was 'well read'.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

well read..?  i thought she only read Hans Christian Andersen's works..? πŸ˜†
ROFL Maddy, your IF item number is classic 🀣
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

well read..?  i thought she only read Hans Christian Andersen's works..? πŸ˜†

according to her own self proclaimed pr image/interviews...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*laughing so hard on my chair in the living room - that I'm crying*
Thanks for the laugh guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all πŸ€—
BTW I love "Sheila Ki Jawani" ---

Sonam doesn't realize that she's pretty offensive most of the times. She needs to differentiate private statements & public ones.
Ranbir is her friend - saying on a public platform that putting up with him was a hard task for Deepika was really uncalled for even if it might have been the truth - at the end of the day.
Mocking at people having surgery - is not funny - mocking at Imran's wet ears (if that does mean anything at all) was not also funny.
Saying Aish's an aunty even if it is not disrespectful  - but pointing out her age was -- mocking at Shoba De's sexual activity & cycle wasn't in the best taste....
and she's obssessed about people's up bringing hmm...πŸ˜•
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
I think I just ran out of my "like" quota since I basically liked every post in this threadπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sonam, you were rooting for Ranbir? Then why was the poor guy so insulted that his daddy had to fight for his izzat (if he has any left)πŸ˜†

And Sonam's 25?!! Holy ****, woman needs to start acting like one!!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ladygaga

She sure is a wild child.. she doesn't give a damn about anything.. about her signing movies.. i think she will go by her own pace and style.. at the end of the day if she evolves as an actress then people will take her in movies.. otherwise not.. and she has her dad and sister to always count on.. our heroes also keep on working in their own home productions she can also do that.. lol

LOL ladygaga aapke muhme ghee shakar. lol. I'm starting to like her even more now that she's able to piss so many people off. πŸ€£ aha Sonam Kapoor- a name that cannot be ignored. hahaπŸ˜† gosh, I love her!  "what a woman, what a woman." Hrithik in guzzarish. πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK people who say Wet behind the ears means a bad thing, you people surely don't the know the meaning of it.

It means Naive.  
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
To be wet behind the ears essentially means to be inexperienced, unseasoned or even a bit naive or immature.....

i don't think that's anything to be happy about....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   

fact is, that sonam can't handle criticism on herself or her movies... maybe she'll learn something from her failure, but so far, looking at her comments, doesn't look like it... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

sonam ke liye ek sha'er yaad aaya...!  πŸ˜‰

hum taalib-e-shuhrat hain, humen nang se kya kaam
badnaam agar honge, to kya naam na ho ga... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

she seems to be following kareena's footsteps as far as making comments about others go... pity, she falls behind in her acting abilities, considering that acting is supposedly in her blood...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

that being said, there's no doubts though that she does has a future in bollywood... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›