India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 10/01/2011 (Page 5)

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@sue chech.... Ur last comment abt charu jumping in between them was super fun....but really she s capable of that and that low.....[/QUOTE]

I have not seen this episode - will get a clearer pic after seeing T & T in a tug-a-war...Wink But you can't blame her....it went out of control while exchanging hot words....she realised it and quickly apologised coz she didn't want it to explode any further. But that TA would have continued if Thuls didn't put a stop to it..!!Day Dreaming

I hope the director won't start off this couple having  little differences of opinion like this on and off but later drag it into a bigger misunderstanding which will eventually be an advantage to that "purushan-thirudi"....Angry

We want antidotes like love and romance growing not hatred and jealousy...after a hard day's work we want to relax and lighten our minds......not carry on developing hatred within ourselves..Shocked

I will be the first to stop watching THENRAL if the director toys with ideas into making a couple out of Charu and Tamil....I will throw rotten eggs at him ( but alas he is so far away and the rotten eggs will only fall into the Bay of Bengal when I aim from Kuala Lumpur)..!!LOLLOLLOL

Send it to me and I will throw it from Mumbai - most willingly

[/QUOTE]

Edited by kuttyponnu - 11 January 2011 at 7:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRishi87TTfanKowsiSweetyGreen

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hai all Big smile
  Thanks for the update Shubba Akka Smile,

That was a nice episode.I really loved it,the way they solved their misunderstanding was so cute Embarrassed.Now Tamizh would know well that Thulasi won't tolerate even if he raise his voice and Thulasi would also be careful not to nag him much so hope there won't be anymore misunderstandings.I am too happy that the misunderstanding was not about Charu Dancing.

About others I dunno have to wait where it is leading it seems.We were thinking that Sundari is Thulasi's mother now it is going in some other directionConfused.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaJanani20Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I will be the first to stop watching THENRAL if the director toys with ideas into making a couple out of Charu and Tamil....I will throw rotten eggs at him ( but alas he is so far away and the rotten eggs will only fall into the Bay of Bengal when I aim from Kuala Lumpur)..!!LOLLOLLOL

Well said kuttyponnu...Clap

it was very hilarious on tat rotten eggs joke....
ROFL

yes sure i will also join with u for help and not only me all our IF frends too will join with u if some worst things happen in tat serial...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i guess your right theiva. Thulasi has been through alot and  the last person that she wants to fight with is her own husband. He is lyk God to her. I understand that completely. They are very lucky to have each other. She can't take if he gets angry at her because it makes her feel as he's slowly moving away from her. She needs him by her side always.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top