India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 10/01/2011 (Page 4)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
i feel nothing was done intentionally by thulasi.....
she spoke her minds openly to him and it was all a straight forward.....if she had indirectly asked about sudha then we can think otherwise......but she only spoke her mind....but the way of shooting her question and subsequently raising her voice inspite of his several warnings induced TA to shout @ her......
any person be it a man or women would never like the otherend raising their voice and questioning and pointing to their mistakes, be it right or wrong......the first thing that would come up in their mind is, why shd they be shouting and eventually increasing their temperment...they wont be in a situation to analyse if theey are right or wrong if the matter is thrown in a raised voice....so imagine if its between husbd and wife......if all she had conveyed it softly , the same way she convinced ta to meet his mom, it would not have ended up this way.......thulz way of questioning was wrong and the reason was becos sudha chose this way and that was followed by thulasi too.....she did not do anything planned......
And when he got irritated she understood what she did was wrong and immediately apologised to him.....these acts and words from TA were so harsh according to her and she thought she had done a bigger mistake which made her fall on his feet....again this was not planned......her words proved them.....she does not plan and act like charu....whether it is anger or happiness or whatever may be her reaction she s just throwing them up like a child so openly without any inner intentions........her apology was also instant and true to him and i suppose she was not doing that to create any sympathy towards her like the one charu did with ta amma abt her dropped proposal...........

@sue chech.... Ur last comment abt charu jumping in between them was super fun....but really she s capable of that and that low.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.TheivaRishi87TTfanNixkieKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Yes sue bhi u are exactly right...

Tat charu mental can do anything to separate Thuls and Tamil..
it was an hilarious comment on charu jumping between them and sleep..ROFLLOL

But finally wat an heart-touching part...
Tears are falling down from my eyes after seeing T&T scene... Cry

Amazing acting by Deepak & Shruthi they once again proved their love 4 each other and tat they cannot live without each other, so happy after watching part-1...Clap

Vel the big super villian himself got defeated infront of T&T true love...Clap

Wat will this stupid idiots Bazaari(GW) selfish lav & psycho saniyan Charu can do?? Angry

They can only dream about it but T&T will not get separated forever....
Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

she spoke her minds openly to him and it was all a straight forward.....if she had indirectly asked about sudha then we can think otherwise......but she only spoke her mind....but the way of shooting her question and subsequently raising her voice inspite of his several warnings induced TA to shout @ her......
any person be it a man or women would never like the otherend raising their voice and questioning and pointing to their mistakes, be it right or wrong......the first thing that would come up in their mind is, why shd they be shouting and eventually increasing their temperment...they wont be in a situation to analyse if theey are right or wrong if the matter is thrown in a raised voice....so imagine if its between husbd and wife......if all she had conveyed it softly , the same way she convinced ta to meet his mom, it would not have ended up this way.......thulz way of questioning was wrong and the reason was becos sudha chose this way and that was followed by thulasi too.....she did not do anything planned......
And when he got irritated she understood what she did was wrong and immediately apologised to him.....these acts and words from TA were so harsh according to her and she thought she had done a bigger mistake which made her fall on his feet....again this was not planned......her words proved them.....she does not plan and act like charu....whether it is anger or happiness or whatever may be her reaction she s just throwing them up like a child so openly without any inner intentions........her apology was also instant and true to him and i suppose she was not doing that to create any sympathy towards her like the one charu did with ta amma abt her dropped proposal...........

@sue chech.... Ur last comment abt charu jumping in between them was super fun....but really she s capable of that and that low.....

I have not seen this episode - will get a clearer pic after seeing T & T in a tug-a-war...Wink But you can't blame her....it went out of control while exchanging hot words....she realised it and quickly apologised coz she didn't want it to explode any further. But that TA would have continued if Thuls didn't put a stop to it..!!Day Dreaming

I hope the director won't start off this couple having  little differences of opinion like this on and off but later drag it into a bigger misunderstanding which will eventually be an advantage to that "purushan-thirudi"....Angry

We want antidotes like love and romance growing not hatred and jealousy...after a hard day's work we want to relax and lighten our minds......not carry on developing hatred within ourselves..Shocked

I will be the first to stop watching THENRAL if the director toys with ideas into making a couple out of Charu and Tamil....I will throw rotten eggs at him ( but alas he is so far away and the rotten eggs will only fall into the Bay of Bengal when I aim from Kuala Lumpur)..!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.TTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes sue bhi u are exactly right...

Tat charu mental can do anything to separate Thuls and Tamil..
it was an hilarious comment on charu jumping between them and sleep..ROFLLOL

But finally wat an heart-touching part...
Tears are falling down from my eyes after seeing T&T scene... Cry

Amazing acting by Deepak & Shruthi they once again proved their love 4 each other and tat they cannot live without each other, so happy after watching part-1...Clap

Vel the big super villian himself got defeated infront of T&T true love...Clap

Wat will this stupid idiots Bazaari(GW) selfish lav & psycho saniyan Charu can do?? Angry

They can only dream about it but T&T will not get separated forever....
Heart

All of us are simply romantic fools..... majority of women are...what to do....romance is in our blood.ROFL

One fine day GW will realise her mistakes....let us hope she changes when Thuls becomes pregnant.....TA said he will build his family once Thuls has completed her studies and he stable with a job...but however careful they can be....a slightest mistake somewhere will do the  job...LOL

Charu will be boiling inside and her next step...guess wat?? Yes...to make sure that Thuls get a miscarriage.Angry Idhu ellam just my imagination thaan..!!..Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Rishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Posted by Shubba akka:

@ Shubba akka i totally agree with you, Thulasi doesn't plan anything like Charu and more over she is not even that kind of character.... She is just like a child and she talks openly to TA that is one thing which creates more oneness between them..!! She got scared and she came to know about her mistake all of a sudden when TA spoke harshly towards her..!! And one more thing when TA was telling Thulasi that next whenever i get angry i'll hug you..The way Thulasi reacted was aewsome, her expression with both tears and shyness was awesome..!! Each and every expression and dialogs by Deepak and Shruthi chance illa.. 

Edited by bhaghi - 10 January 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayKrithiga.ganeshElystiaRanu.TheivaRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaghi

Posted by Shubba akka:

@ Shubba akka i totally agree with you, Thulasi doesn't plan anything like Charu and more over she is not even that kind of character.... She is just like a child and she talks openly to TA that is one thing which creates more oneness between them..!! She got scared and she came to know about her mistake all of a sudden when TA spoke harshly towards her..!! And one more thing when TA was telling Thulasi that next whenever i get angry i'll hug you..The way Thulasi reacted was aewsome, her expression with both tears and shyness was awesome..!! Each and every expression and dialogs by Deepak and Shruthi chance illa.. 

But if the director changes his mind anything is possible...!!..so far so good...Tamil and Thuls look inseparable...good for them and good for us too.Wink Let's hope they remain the same till the end.

Yes of course Thulz is very innocent, down to earth, honest and God fearing unlike Charu who is selfish, shrewd, manipulative and vindictive.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.TTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

thanks shuba, your take on the upma shows yr wit n sense of humor, but seriously this one scene was so realistic and touching, in one min i remembered all the torture than tulasi had undergone from her chitti, brother, her father belting her, her mil, lav et. she cud go thru all that but with not with TA, after all acc to her he the sontham that she has found for herself!

great great acting the the lead actors. they were not acting but living out tamil and tulasi!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaTTfanRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

All of us are simply romantic fools..... majority of women are...what to do....romance is in our blood.ROFL

One fine day GW will realise her mistakes....let us hope she changes when Thuls becomes pregnant.....TA said he will build his family once Thuls has completed her studies and he stable with a job...but however careful they can be....a slightest mistake somewhere will do the  job...LOL

Charu will be boiling inside and her next step...guess wat?? Yes...to make sure that Thuls get a miscarriage.Angry Idhu ellam just my imagination thaan..!!..Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yes sue bhi dear u are right.. all the human are born like romantic fools not only women!!!! our blood itself came through romance only!!ROFL

and good prediction of future episodes tat the evil charu will plan for Thulasi's abortion.... Angry
but if like tat happens then this serial too will become like ordinary one...Sleepy very boring!!

and same to tat GW too if thulasi becomes preggy then only she can change her character this point can happen... and lets see tat the evil chaaru's role ends in Lavanya wedding atleast!!!Angry

or else the director can dragg her role upto wat u said on tat next baby killing plan...Angry

So lets hope for the best from the Director!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87TTfanKowsi

Go to top