Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 10/01/2011 (Page 3)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Shubba!!!!

So sweet scene!!! semma cute and lovely!!! I love it!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Shubba akka,Smile

First part so cute and was very emotional..!! Very nice acting by Deepak and Shruthi..!!Clap
Their love is very well portrayed.Embarrassed.!! I really liked the way they talk and understand each other.Tongue.!! On the whole once again it was an awesome scene with T&T together..!!Embarrassed

Anand's scene is becoming funny day by day.LOL.!! Shyam's acting is very nice..!!
So Doctor's first wife is Sundari the bank manager..Hmm so obviously there is going to be problem for TA some how later..!! Confused

Lets see how are they going to link this story to the main leads..!!

Edited by bhaghi - 10 January 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.TheivaRuby-86Rishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Tamil and thulasi looked cute in 2day's episode but I thought thulasi was a little bit of a drama queen. If they have cute little fights then it will make their relationship more stronger and learn more about each other. I can understand that she feels insecure this way because Tamil is her close family now and she's had so many disappointments and sadnesses in her life and she can't take it if she loses Tamil for any reason. Tamil is her strength and Thulasi is Tamil's strength. Enikum pirakamudiyaathu, touchwood.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Rishi87TTfanPearl.OLGNESQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
One thing for sure, I will never doubt T&T no matter how irritating the promo may be! LOL

Now I think we viewers can peacefully and laughingly watch Psycho snake (Charu) and the snake charmer (GW) make a fool of themselves as they attempt their "master" plan.

I suggest Thendral fans watch the next Charu episodes with sunglasses so we don't get blind seeing their vazhiyals to TA. Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

Tamil and thulasi looked cute in 2day's episode but I thought thulasi was a little bit of a drama queen. If they have cute little fights then it will make their relationship more stronger and learn more about each other. I can understand that she feels insecure this way because Tamil is her close family now and she's had so many disappointments and sadnesses in her life and she can't take it if she loses Tamil for any reason. Tamil is her strength and Thulasi is Tamil's strength. Enikum pirakamudiyaathu, touchwood.

According to me she was not creating a scene for a little fight with her hubby. I thought and liked the fact that it was her true and inner feelings she showed today even though the way she chose for showing them was crying badly. I guess we all could remember that it is not the first time she fell at someone's feet, she even fell at the feet of two doctors, if it is TA, she even won't hesitate to do it. I really don't like if a woman falls at a guy's feet (even if it is her hubby), but don't know why, in Thulasi's case, if she falls at TA's feet, i am not getting angry or anything. Well, guess in her situation it is well understood, that she considers him as God. I really pitied that girl today, she is too soft-natured and her heart is like a child's, one word from her beloved ones is enough, her heart will break into pieces. She needs her time to be able to bear his anger and not to start sobbing for angry words. No offence intended Dheshaana Smile.

@Ranu: LOL, i came to that decision too, will never be tensed for any scenes with TT in the future, and like your names given to GW and Charu, very apt. Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 11 January 2011 at 3:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86Ranu.Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thank u for today's Update Shubba Akka!!!Smile

Nice start after the weekend, i like the first part very much. not only because of most of our prediction failed, i am happy that the small fight is not because of Psycho Charu, if its because of Charu i wouldn't have enjoyed!!

Its so cute how TA melted away after seeing Thulasi crying. After today's episode i am waiting to see Madam PsychoCharu & dream MIL getting their long awaited nose cuts soon. As Ranu & Theiva said There is no way to think that either T or TA will leave each other. i hope Mr.K doesn't read this & show something like thatAngry! To make the story more interesting i want someone to know or witness Charu's real intention so i hope it going to be Deepa as per promo & i am sure this team wont make the leads to know yet, Lets see.

I am pretty sure Lav is not going to live happy as a result of her and her mothers acts that they did and going to do in future. That's the only way to make this money minded lady to realize. i am sure that's what going to happen, when Lav's mom try to spoil another girl's life it will come hit her again as circle. i am not saying Nithesh or his family is going to do that, Lav will spoil her life by her self with her selfishness & inferiority complex, Poor Nithish &his family.

I think Charu's day dream scene will come on Thursday as a Pongal treat.AngryAngry i am pretty sure Mr.K love to irritate thendral viewers to the max while he already knew that everyone hate TA/Charu combo to the max, so he shot that sceneAngry
Angry

Edited by Ruby-86 - 10 January 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.autumnsconcertoRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes Thulasi pavam bayandhuta... adhanaal thaan she cried..Cry

For the first time Tamil got so much anger suddenly in front with her...Cry

But when his anger fly away within seconds it was so cute when he hugged her with true love!!!Thumbs Up

Thulsi should have tactfully asked TA whether he has seen his Anni when he visited his mum.  Then she should have told him that she hopes he had not opened his mouth and enquired his Anni's visit to her (Thuls) oda college. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Let's hope TA doesn't open his mouth the second time around and confront Sudha again for visiting Thuls. TA is such a ottai vaiye...Thuls should be more careful in her movement to find out more about Charu's actual intention in getting involved with TA's family all the time. She must not be the innocent / naive girl anymore.Shocked

She has to have solid evidence to proof to TA abt Charu's actual intention of prying into their family affairs - its very difficult to convince TA coz he is stupid and brainless....his weakness is that he believes everything a person says ....look how he has fallen for his mum's sweet words and Charu's clever acting. The only hope is Thulsi putting on her thinking cap and protect her family life - let us see the wedding when everyone in TA's family including Charu wears the same coloured and designed sarees except Thulasi.....hopefully appo achu Thuls/TA can see his mother true colour and intention.Angry

Thuls should at least listen to Sudha's advice for once and save her marriage from that evil devil called Charu.  The funny part is Charu gets so jealous when she sees TA/Thuls so loving and talking sweet nothings...wonder how she would feel seeing them lying side by side in bed....will she quickly jump and sleep between them????LOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 10 January 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviRanu.Janani20TheivaautumnsconcertoRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dheshaana

To me...I feel Thuls is smart and since she has not seen her hubby very much angry and annoyed with her like this before and knowing he has a soft spot - ie. he can't bear to see her crying or being upset....his love for her is very strong (Charu you can't break them apart..!!) and upseting her means upseting himself too....so she had to fall on his legs seeking forgiveness....I think it actually melted his heart and saved further friction between them.Wink

Imagine if Thuls didn't quickly patch up their misunderstanding....that would be an advantage for Charu & TA's mum to maneuver their plans easily to breakup this couple - and Charu quickly moving in to take over Thuls' oda place. When a man is hurt....comforting words from ppl like Charu might even change is perception and fall into traps like the one that is being set up by Charu. ....Ta is afterall just a human only....why should Thuls take a chance and put her marriage at stake???Big smile.....right move Thuls...!!. Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviJanani20TheivaRanu.Rishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top